CHAPTER TWENTY SIX.

━━ Dawn Graham,
April Twenty-Fifth. ━━

A week later, and we had rounded up twenty people who had been sexually assaulted by Jacob.

"This is a serious matter, okay?" The Officer, who's name was Kennedy, stood in front of the twenty two of us.

Lauren kept close to me, feeling protective over me and I felt happy.

"Now, we are going to go to the Police Station and we are going to tell them everything and hopefully this will cause some difference in the school. Let's go."

━━ An Hour Later. ━━

"Tell me about your experience."

I sat inside of an interrogation room, a female Police Officer in front of me with a notepad in her hand.

"I'm here to listen. I've been through this before, I believe you. Take your time, pretty."

"We were at a party. I didn't want to be there, but my friend Noelle insisted I be there. When I saw Jacob, he grabbed my waist tightly, to where It hurt, and told me to appreciate that I was there because of him. I didn't say anything. When the three made me go on an ice cream run, on the way there he tried to get me to have sex with him. When I said no, he put his hand on my thigh and inched it closer to um— you know, and luckily he didn't get far because we got into a bad car crash that night." I said.

"I see, how did anyone not notice?" She asked.

"Noelle and Jacob are now dating, so that might've been why. And the driver was drunk, Aaron Kilare. Noelle was a shit friend."

"I agree. Thank you sweetheart, you're very strong." She smiled. "Take some deep breaths, and then you're welcome to go back out there."

After hours of waiting, they had all of the statements and proof they needed to conduct an arrest on Jacob.

"Thank you all for speaking up. You all are very strong, and I'm very proud of you. Go home, get some rest, and take a day to yourself. Have a wonderful day."