CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE.

━━ Calum Hood,
April Twenty-Fourth. ━━

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I shouted to the Officer, "My baby is sobbing constantly, do you have fucking kids?"

"Yes."

"A daughter?" I asked.

"I don't think this is necessary." He firmly said.

"What if some teenage boy inched his hands up her skirt while she begged for him to stop? What if?" I shouted.

"Sir, with all due respect, I do think she's telling the truth. But unfortunately, there is nothing I can do as an Officer. I'm sorry." He said, standing up. "But, I can do something as a dad. Let me see what I can do."

My eyes lit up, "You will?"

"Yes. Let me see what I can do."

━━ Dawn Graham.
April Twenty-Fourth. ━━

I felt like a fresh breath of fresh air had come over me. I told Calum about Jacob, and now he was handling it.

We were currently following the police officer home, as he told us too. His daughter goes to my school, she's a senior. He said If he had done this multiple times, she would know.

We pulled up to a nice home, a two story house that looked exactly like a family home.

We walked inside and the officer called out, hearing a happy shout. "Hi dad! I'm coming!"

She rushed downstairs, and I recognized her to be the most popular and sweetest senior there was.

"Oh hello, who's this dad?" She smiled. "Oh wait! I recognize you! You're on the cheer team, so am I!"

"Hi." I smiled.

"What can I do for you?"

"Laur, we need to speak at the table about this boy at your school. Is that okay?" The Officer smiled.

"Okay, let me get my stuff done and I'll be right down. I promise."

She rushed back upstairs and we walked into the kitchen, "Do you two want a drink?"

"Yes please." Calum smiled.

"I've got all kinds of soda, and other drinks."

"Water's fine." Calum smiled again, "What do you want, Dawn?"

"Water too, Thank you."

After a couple of minutes, Lauren came back and sat down across from us. "Who are we talking about?"

"Jacob Miller."

Her face went cold.

"I know him." She sternly said. "The seventeen year old. He's on the private school team, but he's a rapist." She declared, "He raped my best friend on her sixteenth birthday, and he got away with it, even after we had proof. The school did nothing about it."

The Officer stood. "Excuse me?"

"He tried to hit on me multiple times. I know people he did things to, and the school won't do anything. Why are we talking about it?"

I looked down at my hands and she gasped, "Oh my god, Dawn, I'm so fucking sorry. Holy shit."

"Thank you." I gulped.

"Do you think you can round everyone up?"

"Give me a week."