CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR.

━━ Third Person,
June tenth. ━━

The group of six all sat in Dawn's room, two fans on and everyone dying of the heat. Dawn sat on her beanbag, fanning herself with a piece of paper whilst Harvey sat next to her, fanning both him and her.

Cameron's feet rested on the wall as her back against the floor, the fan rotating and hitting her every ten seconds.

Everyone else scattered around the room— everyone obviously dying of heat.

They all listened to the faint noise of children playing outside who were screaming in fun, while they all died of heat.

"You okay?" the dirty blonde asked Dawn, scooting closer to her.

After watching her intensely at breakfast the other day, his heart pounded each time he saw her. He hated the feeling, but also adored the feeling. She was special to him, and it's only been a week and a half.

"I'm dying." Dawn expressed, turning to face Harvey.

He chuckled and nodded in agreement, knowing if he continued talking he would ramble and she would probably find him super annoying. He didn't want that.

"Guys," Cameron groans, "Can we please do something?" She begs, scooting closer to the fan.

"I agree. I'm literally sweating every fluid in my body." Olivia groans, sitting up against the wall.

"There's not much we can do." Harvey said, putting his arm against the beanbag Dawn was sitting on.

"Let's go to the lake?" Levi suggested.

"It's probably pretty crowded." Harvey raises his eyebrow.

"Oh!" Xavier sits up, "I literally know a spot. Come on lazy shits, let's go."

━━ Dawn Graham,
On A Trail. ━━

"I am so hot." I complained, seeing a small smile come onto Harvey's face and he nodded in agreement.

"I agree." Cameron groans, "Xavier we've been walking for ages. Where the hell is this spot?"

Xavier shoots Cameron a small glare, and waves her off. "I'll tell you when we're near."

As we walked, I could hear the faint noise of the running river next to us the entire time. The air felt refreshing, and clean.

"Hey,'' Harvey says, catching my attention as I look past my shoulder. He slowly grabs my hand and faces me, making us stop on the trail.

"Yeah?" I say, raising my eyebrows at the man in front of me.

He is so intimidating.

His dark brown eyes gaze upon me, and he slowly lets go of my hand. "I wanted to know if you're busy next weekend, because I thought maybe we could—"

"Hey!" Xavier yells, "We're here! Come on, love birds!"

Xavier, shut the fuck up. I thought, looking back up at Harvey who was still looking over at Xavier. His Adam's-Apple moved, and I just about fell to my knees.

He slowly averted his gaze down to me, "Sorry. It was nothing, we should go."