CHAPTER FOUR.

━━ Luke Hemmings.
February Twelfth. ━━

I never ran into a room fast in my life. "I knew we chose this job for a reason!" I shouted, surprising the three men who were playing uno on my office table.

"What do you mean?" Calum asks, placing down a card.

"I just had a patient. A Fifteen year old who had semi-wavy, semi-curly hair and was as tan as Calum, she had the same eye color and everything." I said, "But get this, her name is fucking Dawn. I think I might've just—"

In a second, Calum shot up. "What are you talking about? There's no way in hell she lives here." He stutters, "I mean, It's impossible—"

"Calum," I firmly say. "I think I just found your daughter in plain sight."

"How do you know for sure, Luke?" Michael asks urgently. "Dawn might be a common name."

"Not every Dawn looks exactly like Calum, do they? I'm telling you, She is your daughter! Come on, get up! If we make it, we might just catch up to Dawn and her mom."

Everyone ran out of my office and down the long hallway and staircase, running down to the exit. But sadly, when we made it, they weren't anywhere to be seen.

━━ Dawn Graham.
February Fourteenth. ━━

"I wasted my stupid time brining you to the fucking hospital. You're a waste of energy, Dawn." My mom spat, slamming her hand down on the table in front of me.

"You're the one who told me we had to go to the hospital. This–" I said, making a gesture with my hands. "— Is not my fault."

She groans, standing up and running down the hallway in anger. I sigh deeply as I hear her bedroom door slam shut,

"Are you okay?"

I look up slowly and see my brother standing in front of me with a water bottle in his hands and a concerned look all over his face.

I put my lips in a fine line, and nodded. "Yeah. Mom is just angry at me, per usual."

"I'm sorry, Dawn." He frowns. "She'll get over it."

"I hope so."

For the next couple of hours, I sat in my bedroom thinking of the night I was at the hospital. I was thinking about what Luke had said to piss my mom off. Was she just naturally mad? Did Luke say something? What did I do?

The second thing on my mind was that Man. The guy who looked like me, The guy who caught my eye. Why did he look exactly like me? Why was his jawline, and slender hands almost identical to mine? Who the hell was he?

I groaned, falling back onto my bed and staring up at my ceiling. What the fuck happened two days ago?