CHAPTER FOURTY THREE.

━━ One year, Six months, and Five days later. ━━

"Summer Break!"

The blonde boy's arm was around his girlfriend of nearly two years as they walked down the staircase with raging High-Schoolers screaming around them. Harvey kept Dawn close in case someone bumped into her.

They made their way down to their parked cars that were parked next to each other and Harvey smiled down at his beautiful girlfriend. "Do you wanna go get ice cream, My love?"

Dawn hummed, "I've gotta head home first. I'll meet you at Eight?"

"Sound's perfect." Harvey kissed her forehead. "I'll pick you up at Eight for the drive-in movie."

"I'll see you at Eight then," She unlocked her car and got into the driver's side, rolling down the window so her boyfriend could lean into the car and give her a kiss.

"I love you." She whispered, starting her car.

"I love you more, bye love. Stay safe." Harvey said, blowing her a kiss before getting into his own car and pulling out of the School parking lot.

"Hey!"

Dawn jumped up, looking away from her phone and seeing Cameron giggling uncontrollably. She held her stomach in laughter, and Dawn rolled her eyes.

"Hi, Cam." She rolled her eyes. "Don't you have a hot date?"

"I do, but you're more important than Levi." Cam hummed, leaning into Dawn's car. "Are you still coming to the Drive-In movie? Me, Olivia, Levi and Xavier are gonna go. Are you and Harvey?"

"Of course!" Dawn said, "But I've gotta head home if I want to make it to my dad's work before the Drive-In. I'll see you at Eight."

And with that, she waved to Cameron as she drove out of the parking spot and out of the parking lot.

As she drove home, she turned on a summer playlist and screamed the lyrics as she drove. It was finally summer, her Junior summer.

She was very excited to see Sadie.

Sadie was currently pregnant. Yes, Calum and Sadie were expecting. They weren't exactly planning for this, but Calum was very happy. They had been dating for two years, and Calum also wanted to make her his wife.

Dawn was beyond excited— she'd always wanted a little sibling, and growing up with Aiden was harder than anything. But she was prepared.

Speaking of Aiden, he is married now! He had a girlfriend when Him and Dawn first got in contact. She had gone to his house every summer for a week ever since she started speaking to him, so it's been nearly two summers now.

Michael moved out, (Sadly), but into an apartment not even a five minute walk away and he met his Girlfriend five months ago. Michael, Mia, Southy and Moose were living life.

Four months ago, Dawn found a kitten in the bushes near her house and begged Calum to let her keep it. Calum eventually gave in, and now she has a kitten named Spring because she found it in spring.

She loves him to death. Harvey jokes that she loves Spring more than him, which she found funny.

Everything was severely different then it was that one faithful February Ninth, and she loved it. She loved that it was how she wanted it, and loved that Calum took the effort to find her.

Dawn could never express how grateful she was for Calum. He was her cement in a windy storm, and he was her Dad. She couldn't have asked for anything better.

Calum and Dawn aways get Egg McMuffins at Mcdonalds every Monday morning, because they both hate Mondays and it makes the day a lot easier.

Dawn Graham was also now Dawn Eloise Hood.