✨💜Epilogue -1💜✨

A/N: I'm sorry i didn't publish it before. I wanted to end it on Taetae's birthday so here you go. Hope this episode was worth the wait. It's finally ending. Omo *cries loudly and dramatically faints*

2 years later (A/N: this year part is edited I forgot to write it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️)

No one's pov

It was 5th of April. Jeongguk was sitting on the chair with a black tuxedo fidgeting his fingers and his leg shaking due to the nervousness. He look up in the mirror. He wanted to cry, yell, shout and tell the world it was really happening. His thoughts consumed him so much that the outside forces didn't have any effect on him.

"-ook.
-ok ah.
JEON JEONGGUK!! "

"Huh!? What's wrong why are you yelling Yoongi Hyung. "

"Finally Namjesus your back to Earth. I've been calling you so many times. Still thinking about it? " Hoseok sadly smiles and questions.

"It's okay. It's been 2 years Kook-ah. We've already moved on you should too. And it's time we should go. You already were late before. " Yoongi smiles at the end.

"Where are the kids but? "

"Oh Y/N and Somi have taken care of them. " Hoseok smiles brightly. Yes they have almost adopted the kids right after the incident and taken them into their care. Since everyone mostly was out due to work they decided to bring in a nanny for the kids. They went to meet the Lisa and others. And saw Y/N in the Orphan helping the kids and she immediately caught the attention of Bangtan. So here is she being the nanny of the kids. All her college expenses and other living facilities were provided. (A/N: y'all y/n is a high schooler don't think of her as 80 year old nanny.)

"So where i- "

"Joon, Jin Hyung and Minie are ready. Let's just leave. Uff. " Yoongi answers Jeongguk's incomplete question and drags him out towards a certain door of a large room. And both Sope pat his back and enter the room. Jeongguk takes a deep breath and reaches over for his neck and takes the chain out from his shirt. It had the initials of Taehyung on them. He smiles remember each and every piece of memory of the older.

"I have always loved you, I still do Tae. My baby. And I'll do this for you. " He whispers and enters the large room with a bright smile on his face. He looks at the purple surroundings. The whole Hall was decorated with purple and white flowers. The buffet table too was purple. The chairs people were sitting were also purple and white. It was just like Taehyung wanted. He walks in and stands at the alter with the priest. He turns and looks towards the crowd. They were just his friends and some family members. His eyes we're then stuck towards the door from which he entered waiting for his someone special to arrive.

"I'm sorry for everything My Love. And I'll try to move on as per your wish. " Jeongguk thinks and again smiles. And *thud* the door opens. And four small kids run in. Yoonji and Homin were the flower girls. They hop into each step while throwing flowers. Behind them were the two ring bearers- Taegguk and Namjin. These four were all given the same duties last two years- flower girls and ring bearers when Namjoon and Jin got married and then Yoonminseok got married.

Jeongguk smiles looking at the kids. And then comes in the best man Jimin. And finally after everyone enters, people are waiting for the main person to arrive in. Jeongguk was biting his lips in desperation thinking it was too early to get married after what happened 2 years ago but he also wanted his other half to feel completed and Taegguk to have a Mama figure. So he decided to get married. And suddenly the door opens again and everyone's breath hitched at the blonde who entered, here comes in his one and only love along with his sweet brother- Taehyung and Namjoon walking hand in hand towards the alter.