✨💜42💜✨

Morning (A/N: It's the third day when JK learns the truth.)

Taehyung hadn't sleep after that terrifying nightmare. He kept on murmuring silent apologies and kept on repeating his Bunny's name while tightly holding onto the chain. And kept thinking about the kids who were away from him.

In the afternoon someone came and told him to eat but he denied but was threatened again. He was slowing recovering but not that fast. He then begged to meet the babies and after lots of pleads Hyungsik gave him the permission and also informed him that Bogum was coming a day later. He then stayed the whole night with the kids thankfully he didn't have anything nightmares as he was cuddling the littles.

Again Morning (4 th day)

Taehyung was forced out away from the kids and was told to be neatly dressed. He did as they told him. He had almost lost his hope of being saved. And was accepting his fate but he still hoped that somehow the kids could be saved.

He was then given not so nice clothes. He was given a lingerie and a big shirt that only reached his mid thigh. He denied wearing such clothes cause they were uncomfortable but he was shown a video of his father slapping the poor Taegguk. So he immediately accepted the clothes and begged the person to please not to hurt the kids.

Right now it was almost evening and the whole room where he was staying was decorated with beautiful white scented candles and flower petals. Taehyung was strictly told to be sitted on the bed. The poor boy had no idea what was about to happen.

Tae's pov

I was sitting on the bed. The sight was beautiful of the room. But I don't know why is everything like this? Why is it decorated and why am I dressed like this? Why why why!!?? Am I really gonna die suffering? Are the kids gonna suffer because of me? My Hyungs, My lovely Brother is also suffering because of me!! My Love My Bun My Everything I also broke him. (A/N: Damn I was just randomly listening to some song and as I started Tae's pov 'Lovely' song started I'm crying ಥ‿ಥ)

I was lost in my thoughts again but suddenly the door opened revealing the guy I met in the party as well as the one in the Mall.

"Y-you!!! " I yell at him.

"Hey is that how you greet your lover? " He smirks at the end.

"You your nothing to me!! I don't like you and I never will. "

"Let's see how you will not. I'll show you stars baby. Just you wait. And take a look at you, so so delicious I'm coming to eat you. " That Bubble oh bubblegum wait how is that a name of human Oh Holy Namjesus what was his name? He smirks and moves towards me while licking his lips. I cringe when he calls me baby.

"H-huh what do y-you mean!?! Don't come closer!! "

"Why that's the reason your here and kept ready for me. I think you forgot our conversation in the Mall. If I knew before I wouldn't have gone to pick up Uncle, sad you had to wait so much for me but now it's okay. " He moves his hand towards my face but suddenly the door opens interrupting us and I sigh in relief.

"Hey Bogum!! You got what you wanted but I didn't. This dumb man is still over his head. " Oh yeah Bogum was his name. I remember.

"Ugh Jennifer can you not distrub me please. Can't you see I'm busy. And what can I do if he doesn't loves you. " Thank you Jennifer for savi- wait- Jennifer?? I knew you were bad bad women.

"Huh what do you me-" Jennifer tries.

"Taejoon take her away. " Bogum yells and I look down not wanting to see the old man anymore. He comes in and takes the girl away more like drags her.