✨💜19💜✨

After two days.

Taehyung was brought back from hospital. And everyone was again back to work not the same one but decorating, buying gifts, thinking of doing something special for the Special SOMEONE who was gonna arrive in some days. And were taking care of Taehyung but he still felt left out again.

He tried to smile at everyone but no one noticed it was fake. Though he was recovering, he still needed people beside him. As for Jimin he asked Jin who was coming so he was also excited to meet that person. But Taehyung doesn't want to accept the fact that Jeongguk's GIRLFRIEND was coming. He didn't want to listen to that so he didn't asked.

Presently~~~~~

The someone Special was arriving after a day so everyone was rushing here and there. Taehyung decided to keep himself busy by painting. He didn't talk much, he became rather quite but the others were so focused on something else that they forgot what happened some days ago.

Tae's pov

I woke up arghhh!!! Thankfully I don't have those dreams anymore now that Jeongguk sleeps a little longer with me so I guess? Idk. I stand up and rush off to the bathroom taking a bath. After that I go downstairs for breakfast. Everyone ate before me again as they still have some work to do for whoever is coming. But I see Jinie Hyungie.

"Oh hey Jinie Hyungie what are you doing here? " I asked him thinking he was waiting for me.

"Oh hey bub. I was just confused of what color cake should I make.. Which color do you think will look good? " My heart breaks and my smile wavers a little knowing that he wasn't waiting for me but nonetheless I smile and say,

"I think purple will look good Hyungie.. What do you think? (A/N: Ottokesengakhae?) "

"Oh my that will look wonderful. Thank you bub. I'll be leaving then.... * Jin turns to leave but again faces Taehyung*

Bub eat well okay. " I smile and nod. At least he cares. Before he could again leave I say something,

"Can we all have dinner together please? "

"Oh okay bub. I'll tell everyone. " He said and left with a smile. After that I eat some food and went to draw.

At night time. (No one's pov)

Taehyung waits for everyone thinking that they will eat together today. He waits and waits it was almost 11 pm. So he decided to give them a call but before he could press the call button he heard some noise of chattering and laughing coming from the Hall. So he rushed off to greet them.

"Hey guys!! Welcome back. "

"Oh hey Taebear. " Yoongi smiles.

"Let's talk tomorrow okay. I'm kinda tired. " Namjoon says.

"Yeah we all are full as well as tired. " Hoseok says moving circles on his stomach.

"Omg Taebear!!! I'm so sorry I forgot. " Seokjin rushes go the Taehyung and hugs him.

"Its okay. Let's go to sleep I'm also full. "Taehyung says sadly because he taught that they will eat together. But hi sadness went unnoticed by everyone as they were tired. Everyone nods and goes in the direction of their respected rooms.

In the morning.

Again no one at the mansion. He didn't feel like eating as he didn't felt hungry even if he didn't eat at night since he was used to starve himself from the past month.

He decided to go outside. He never left the house after the trip to Mall and hospital. He called Yeonjun and Soobin.

"Yeonie and Binie. Let's go somewhere please. "