✚💜31 💜✚

No one's pov

"So Jimin listen carefully. What we have to say is really important if not today then never. " Hoseok seriously says and Jimin gulps.

"So uh.. You see we both are already in relationship, right? " Yoongi starts and Jimin nods looking down tears filling his eyes as the thought of rejection comes onto his mind.

"When we first saw you it was like destiny you know. Yoongs and me together found your file. And I told Yoongs whoever was in the file let's take him. And we did that as soon as we opened the file- I- I no no we actually we were speechless. You looked so adorable and cute in the picture. I really needed someone cute, I wanted to spoil that person and shower him with unconditional love. And you were the perfect. " Hoseok says while looking at the hybrid who looked so small in front of them.

"You really changed our lives. It really did felt like destiny. Jin Hyung's shelter and then you turn out to be his and Taehyung's friend. It was like love at first sight for both of us you know. We both are in a relationship but we discussed our feelings some days ago about you. It was kinda shocking that I began to like two people but with the same amount of love and passion. But then I found Hobi felt the same. So we are taking this opportunity-

To ask you will you be ours? " Both Hoseok and Yoongi say in unison. And look at the hybrid boy for answer who was surprised due to such sudden confession.

"Y-you b-both are not a-angry at me for ki-kissing you? "

"No we are not. Answer us Sweetheart or do you need ti-"

"No no I mean I don't need time and YES OF COURSE I'LL TOTALLY BE YOURS. " Jimin finishes and pull the other two into a bone-crushing hug which he gladly receives back.

"I thought it was weird if I fell for two guys. But I talked with Jinie and Taehyungie they said it was okay but I was still scared if you both will love me or not. I was really angry when I saw those girls around you both so I decided to do that. But I'm really really very happy now. And forgive me for my rash behavior before. "

"What you did was right Minie you don't have to apologize. I really love that sassy side of yours. " Yoongi smirks.

Time skip~~~~~

⭕⭕ SMUT AHEAD❌❌
⭕Please don't read if your uncomfortable and it's my fetus smut so please hope you understand ❌
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

At Home.

Everyone arrives and directly leaves for their respective bedrooms in the mood for ya know hehehe 👁👄👁

Taekook go into there bedroom and Jeongguk locks the door. He then pulls the hybrid boy into a sloppy kiss and pulls his waist closer tapping his thighs. Taehyung understands and jumps onto Jeongguk who then leads him towards the bed. He then softly lays Taehyung on the bed without breaking the kiss. Their tongues fighting for dominance but Taehyung gives up and Jeongguk takes the moment to travel and taste each bit of the elders mouth. He breaks the kiss and goes onto the other's cheek, jaw and then the neck, he pulls the turtleneck a bit and starts leaving wet open mouth kisses.

Jeongguk pulls out and stares deeply into Taehyung's now slight red irises. He cups his face and questions,

"Are you sure you really want this? "

"Yes Gukkie please. B-but can you be gentle it's my f-first time. "

"Okay then baby. It's okay it's my first time too, hmm? I'll do it gently. " Jeongguk then leaves no time in attaching his lips again whilst removing Taehyung's big coat and white turtleneck. He starts kissing the area near collar bones and Taehyung's mouth leaves a soft moan.