✨💜18💜✨

"Hey he woke up. "

All the seven rush inside while Mingyu just waits outside. There on the bed was a very pale hybrid trying to sit up but failing. Jeongguk quickly rushed off to help the poor elder.

"Oh umm t-thanks G-gukkie. Hahaha w-what are you g-guys doing here. Hahah. " Taehyung tries to speak and make the atmosphere less tense but his body, his broken hoarse voice was not helping the situation. Before he could utter anything more he was engulfed by two other males into a tight hug. He tried not to wince but failed miserably. They pull out after realizing that they were hurting the younger. As they pulled away the younger started sobbing,

"I'm so sowwy H-hyungies I b-bwoke my p-pwomise. B-but Hyun*hiccups*-gies I couldn't t-take it anymore. *hiccups* plwease d-dont be a-angwy. They were b-back. *hiccups*" he finishes with a hiccup. The others in room were devastated by the sudden breakdown especially Jeongguk and Namjoon.

"It's okay bub calm down. We are not angry okay. "

"But why didn't you tell us Taehyungie. We told you tell us, didn't we? "

"I'm s-sowwy. I d-didn't want to be b-burden anym- "

"Your not a burden Taehyung. " Namjoon says interrupting the younger. Taehyung turns towards owner on voice. His tears again start flowing as he stretches his arms out for the older. The older rushes towards the younger and holds him like he is the most fragile thing in the world. They remain like that for sometime till the older pulls out by pressing his lips on the crown of Taehyung's hair.

"Sooo... Ummm when did it start I mean your nightmares. And why didn't you tell anyone? " Jeongguk questions.

"You remember some weeks ago I called you and Jinie Hyungie... That day it was too much for me so I wanted tell y'all about it. But Jinie Hyungie didn't pick up so I decided to call you but before I could say anything you said you were busy and hung up, you seemed angry because I called so I gave up. "

"Omg you mean like a month ago!?!?!? Oh no no no I wasn't angry on you. I'm so sorry you felt like that. I'm very sorry Tae. Please forgive me. Ask Jin Hyung what actually happened that day. " Just as Jeongguk finishes he turns toward Jin to help him out but Jin was standing with his mouth agape totally surprised. Well not only him but also the others were taken back because it was THE JEON JEONGGUK asking for forgiveness not once but twice.

"H-hey Hyungs help me out!!! Why are y'all spacing out huh!! " He spoke a little louder so that they would come back to there sense.

"Namjoon slap me. " Were the first words that left Jin's mouth.

"Yeah to me too. " Hoseok and Namjoon say in unison.

"Let me do the honor if you guys feel hurt then till me okay? " Yoongi smirks.

"Wtf what's wrong with you guys, huh?? Why are y'all acting like this something wrong? " Jeongguk says kinda pissed.

"N-nothing. L-lemme explain to him, okay? *Jeongguk nods satisfyingly* Taehyung actually that day that stupid Jennifer was annoying us too much. She kept on calling Kook again and again. To get him she even kept calling Hoseok and Joon. Argh that bish. So Kook snapped angrily bub. He didn't meant it really. "

Taehyung nods and turn towards Jeongguk, " I'm sorry. "

"No no I'm sorry. Rest now. " Jeongguk smiles to which Taehyung smiles back but pulls his sleeves and points towards the new lady in the room.

"I'm very thankful to you Miss that you brought me here.

But who is she Kookie? " When he finishes the lady comes out of her world and smiles. But before he could say anything the lady speaks up.