✨💜2💜✨

No one's pov

Same morning.

*Clash* *spoosh* *clank* All kinds of noises can be heard from the study room. 3 men's all in black rush towards the room trying to calm their furious leader.

"Ugh!!! What the heck how can that man trick me, huh? That fucker is so dead. "

"Jeongguk calm your ass down, please. Take a sit. " A calm mature voice replys.

" Wait a minute. What is going on? Why are you shouting? Something wrong?" A sleepy groggy voice says.

"Omg Yoongles didn't you hear him say someone trick him. What are you still sleeping huh!!! Tell us Jeongguk what's wrong? A high pitched voice says.

Jeongguk finally calm down and starts speaking. "Okay let's first sit down. You guys know right we had a deal made with Lee that if we agree to his needs he'll stop buying and selling of other people for money? "

" You mean the Lee Nem Sook... Wait what was his name Lee Nim Suck?? Whatever I know about it Namjoon told me about him. What did he do? " Yoongi replys now fully awake.

"It's Lee Nam Seok, Yoongles" Hoseok snorts and finally starts laughing loudly. Yoongi just gives him a dead glare.

"Well he tricked us. He still sells them. " Jeongguk says angrily.

"Jeongguk I even heard that he kinda forces them for pleasure or you know like raping them and then sells them. I really think he needs to taught a lesson. What do you think guys? Are you up for it? " Namjoon says.

"Fu*ki*g yeah. That bish needs to be taught a lesson. I'm up for it. " Hoseok chimes in excitedly.

"Yeah yeah. So what the plan just tell me already I need to sleep. " Yoongi tiredly replys.

"Well we have too attack him and make him realize what he has done wrong just way of threat you know. So call the others right now Namjoon and Hobi Hyung. "

Namjoon and Hoseok dashes out of the room and gathers all the other members. Now everyone's sitting in the meeting room listening to what there leader has to say. After the meeting ends Jeongguk calls Namjoon and asks him to wait.

"What happened Kook? Do you need any help? " Namjoon questions.

"No no Hyung. I just wanted to tell Jin Hyung to cook something delicious for tonight, can you?" Jeongguk replys.

"Sure why not Kook. I'll be leaving then." Namjoon says with smile.

Time skip~~~~ (almost night time)

At the location, everyone starts getting off the car and follows the rules given by Jeongguk.

"Everyone get ready. Since I already told you all were eveyone will be let's get it. Stay strong. Firstly me and RM will go and clear the routes. Suga and Jhope follow me after sometime. Since we just have to threaten him we won't need much help and time. " Jeongguk says through his ear piece.

"Let's do this fast I wanna sleep. Jhope did you take the medics with you just in case if anyone needs it?? " Yoongi says.

"Yes, Suga. I did. So after us Yugyeom and Bambam and Jackson will enter, right? Fighting guys we can do this. " (A/N: I know most of the stories contains Jackson as the BAD GUY, but not here, haha.) Jhope questions.

"Yeah they'll enter after you both. Now we'll leave. Pay attention to your surroundings got it. "Namjoon replys.

" Yes we will. "Everyone says in unison.

The plan was success but the only thing was they were not able to find Lee. According to the plan everything was destroyed in Hide out. Most of the people in the room were either dead, dying slowly or heavily injured.

Jeongguk angrily growls as he punches the man once again, "F*cki*g tell me where he is!!! "

The man whimpers and starts speaking, "He's down stairs. You see that door that'll let you go down in the basement. Please leave me now I beg you. "

Jeongguk let's the man go and orders other to take care of everything else till he and Namjoon take cares of Lee. Everyone nods and starts leaving whilst Jeongguk and Namjoon turns and starts walking towards the door.

As both of them were walking down stairs they suddenly heard someone yelling and a another voice begging to stop. As they were about to break open the door a sound of harsh slap is heard with someone saying, " Keep your mouth shut you slut or I will not go easy on you. " and everything goes quite. Jeongguk and Namjoon exchange glances, both of them extremely angry by whatever is happening inside and crash open the door.

*Bang* The door opens and Jeongguk shoots at the floor and shouts, "Hey you piece of Sh*t. Your caught now fu*ki*g surrender. "

" Leave that boy alone. " Namjoon sternly says.

"Go untie him Namjoon and take him out of here. " Jeongguk says angryily as he see the scene in front of him.

The said male rushes of to the tied man and starts helping him. Just as Namjoon was about to open his blind fold the boy fells into his arms.

"JK what are you doing here?!!! " Nam seok questions.

"You dumb man, did you forget our deal, huh? I'm here just to warn you stop doing this all if you don't stop this it'll be worse in the future and I'm taking that person. " Jeongguk replys angrily gritting his teeths and punches and kicking him few times before turning to leave.

Just as Jeongguk was about to leave. Namjoon jumps in- " JK, careful!! " *Bang* Namjoon gets shot in his arm. Jeongguk looks in the direction where the gun shot came from and see the same man whom he left alive standing near the door. Without any thought he grabs his gun and shoot 3 whole shots at the man and as he falls down Jeongguk rushes towards Namjoon and crouches down, " You okay Hyung. Oh God wait I'll call someone. "

"Jhope c' mere in the basement Joonie Hyung needs help. Fast!! " Jeongguk says through his ear piece.

"Kook I'm fine just go look for that boy. " Namjoon says.

"No Hyung your not and I'll- " Jeongguk starts only to cut off by Hoseok.

"Where is Namjoon? Oh my your shot. I'll take care of him you come after us. "Hoseok half yells.

" Okay Hyung. " Jeongguk replys.

Jeongguk then runs toward the hybrid boy and scoops him in the arms. Just for a second Jeongguk' s cold demeanor turn soft for the boy but it again goes back to his expression and rushes towards the car.

Here's the second episode.
Hope y'all like it.
💜✨💜✨💜✨💜✨💜✨