✨💜14💜✨

It was Wednesday. Jeongguk was in his office at the Bighit Ent. Bighit Entertainment was not only for entertainment purpose, it was a lot more developed than the other companies. It was a place for actors, singers, architects, doctors, artists, businessmen, cooks, dancers, etc. It was one of the or the one and only most successful company of South Korea.

Jeongguk didn't have to do too much of work because the sections were equally distributed among the four. They all work in the same company but as it was Jeongguk's father's company he was the CEO. He was a strict person when it comes to his company as it was his Dad's last gift to him. So he handled each an every issue of the company very strictly. The other males knew how much important the company was to Jeongguk so they supported him.

Presently in the office.

Jeongguk was busy typing on the computer while talking to his secretary Miss Choi who is elder them him.

"Did you send the canvases, paintboxes, brushes and everything home, Miss Choi? "

"Yes Kook I did. You don't have to worry. But whom are they for? Did you start drawing again? "

"No Miss Choi. There's a new member or members you see in the house. It for one of them. "

"Oh you mean Taehyung and Jimin? "

"How do you know? "

"Jin came by yesterday to meet Namjoon so he told me about them. " Jeongguk only nods not moving a bit.

Well you see Taehyung has been staying home alone as the others have jobs to do so he gets bored. The other hybrids have families too but either way they had to provide them so have to work. (A/N: Jin and Jimin's parents wanted to be their caregivers but they wanted someone else to be there caregivers so please understand..) That's why he asked Jeongguk if he could buy him the needed stuff. He told that he will pay back to which Jeongguk declined.

*rings* *rings*

"Can you pick it up Miss Choi. I'm kinda busy right now. "

"Sure Kook

Hello this is Bighit Ent. Secretary Choi speaking. "

"Can you give the call to Jeongguk. I need to talk to him. "

"Umm sorry miss but Sir is busy. "

"Just tell him my name and give him the goddamn phone. " The person yells so loud that even Jeongguk stops and looks at Miss Choi who looks kinda annoyed.

"Who is it Miss Choi? "

"It's Jennifer. Here. " Saying she gives the phone to Jeongguk.

"What's wrong with you didn't she told you I'm busy huhhh. And I already told you not to call me. Now shut up and keep the phone don't call me again. " Jeongguk hangs up the phone without even listening to what the girl had to say.

*rings* *rings*

Miss Choi again picks up the phone.

"Hello. Whose this? "

"Umm I'm Taehyung. Can you give it to Gukkie please. "

"Sure wait a sec.

Kook here. It's- " She is abruptly cut off by a angry Jeongguk who grabs the phone without even listening to who it was.

"What she called again-

Hey you dumb person. I told you I was busy didn't I. Don't you have brain or do you want me to speak in other language huh!! Why are you calling tell me!! Speak y-"

"Gu-Gukkie I'm so s-sorry *hiccups* I d-didn't mea-nt to distrub y-you. Please f-forgive m-e. "

"Omg baby it's you. I'm so sorry I didn't meant to shout at you. There's this one person I don't like who called me before. I thought it was the same person. Bub, I'm sorry please forgive me. " Jeongguk says not realizing that he just called Tae baby.

"Weally Guk-kie you d-didn't meant it? " On the other side Taehyung was crying as well as blushing due to the nickname.

"Yes yes baby I didn't. Trust me. "

"Otay. I called chu to say that I leceived t-the painting matewial." Taehyung says cutely.

"Oh okay. I'll bring something as a apology later okay. Bye. " A smile unknowingly comes on his face thinking about Taehyung talking cutely with a pout.

"No need. Your sworry was otay. Hehe. I'll make something till then. Buh-byeee. " Saying Taehyung hung up.

As Jeongguk turns to keep the phone, he sees Miss Choi shocked as she just saw a ghost.

"Something wrong Miss Choi? "

"Yeah definitely. " She mutters unknowingly.

"Huh? You said something. "

"No nothing. I'll be outside then. " Miss Choi smiles and leaves the room.

After sometime Namjoon and Yoongi enter the office.

"Hey Kook. We wanted to discuss something. " Namjoon says seriously keeping the file now.

"Oh hey Hyungs. But where's Hobi Hyung? "

"He won't be joining the plan. So he decided to handle some other business. " Yoongi informs.

"Okay so what's wrong? "

"You see Jeongguk we wanted to expand the area here *lays a map with a site on it* but Baekhyun and Chanyeol (A/N: They are police officers whom they trust.)told us that someone was kidnapping and smuggling drugs over here even after we bought the place. "

"Ask Chanyeol Hyung about the whereabouts of the dealers. "

"We already found them. It's the Park brothers. " Yoongi clenches his fist after finishing. (A/N: Guess who they are*wink wonk*)

"Those fu*ki*g jerks arghhhhh. They sure have the guts to do that don't they even after I warn them before hand not to mess with us. "

"I think we should just talk with them. If even they were involved in that(past one) matter we didn't have much proof that it was them. " Just as Namjoon finishes he looks down towards the ground.

"Yeah Kook. Joon is right. " Yoongi says while placing a hand on Namjoon's shoulder to comfort him.

"Okay we will do afterwards but right now you need to see these files. " Jeongguk places five files and points towards them.

"Wait ain't these the new boys we appointed? " Namjoon says opening up a file. Yoongi also curiously take one file in hand and opens it.

"Good ones we got. They can sing, dance, fight, are good visuals. Let's talk with them when we reach home. " Yoongi agres Namjoon by nodding.

They do some more research on finding some clues on the Park brothers but to no avail. They just leave the office.

Evening time~~~~~

Namjoon and Jeongguk are in one car while the Sope couple in the other as they have to pick up there little Mochi from the dance studio where he works at.

In the car with Namkook.

"Umm Hyung can you stop at the drive thru of Burger King please? "

"Sure Kook. You hungry? "

"Naah it's just that it's kind of an apology to Tae."

"What did you do to my Taetae? "

"Hyung you how annoying bish she is. She keeps on calling me everyday. Today also she called I told her once to shut up but she calls again every time so when the phone rang second time I thought it was her and kinda yelled at the person. I-I didn't knew that it would be Taehyung. Soo... "

"Bish? You mean Jennifer? So you told Taetae you'll bring him something as and apology? " Namjoon smiles not tearing his gaze from the road.

"Uh huh. Yeah that's right. "

"Take him a large cup of strawberry milkshake. That'll be enough haha. "

"Yeah he told me he like it's so I was gonna anyways."

Then as they pass by the drive thru they take some burgers for every with cokes for others, strawberry milkshake for Tae, banana milk for Kook and sprite for Hoseok.

I'll make backstory chapters separately.

Hipe you have a good day 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜