✨💜9💜✨

Tae's pov

It's been a whole week since I started living here. I've never been so happy in my life. But I know this happiness won't last forever. Since that night I have been sleeping with Jeongguk. I don't have nightmares anymore. I feel very safe in his embrace- those two muscular tattooed arms. I can't believe I have been staying with a Mafia group which is considered as the most strongest and fearful but these men are far from that.

I even found out the good deeds they do Jinie told me about them. They kinda give me the positive energy for living.

At first Jeongguk kinda felt cold but I knew he had a warm heart. Being here makes me feel like I am a part of a family. Joonie Hyungie takes care like I'm his own brother more like his son... Hahaha. And what can I say about Yoongi Hyungie. He is the most soft hearted mafia ever seen. And Seokie Hyungie is literal sunshine of the group. Jinie Hyungie my mumma heheh. Chim is my soul mate as always no denial.

I was with Yoongi Hyungie in his Genius Lab. Hyungie was showing me the songs he wrote and produced when he had his free time.

"Omo they are such beautiful songs Hyungie. "

"Are you serious bub? I can't believe you said Cyper parts were beautiful. You could have just said cool but beautiful haha that's unexpected. But I'm really happy you like it. "

"Hehe Hyungie you three are soo good rappers. If not in mafia you three might have surely become successful rappers. "

"Thank you so much Taebear. "

After listening to some songs I feel really sleepy. I was even on the verge of dozing off if not for Yoongi Hyungie.

"Taebear feeling sleepy? "

"Yesh Hyungie. " I say rubbing my eyes.

"Okay wait. I'll take you to your room. Let me arrange everything first. " Yoongi Hyungie says cooing at me while scratching behind my ears.

"Okie Hyungie. "

No one's pov

Taehyung eventually sleeps. Yoongi finishes after 5 minutes and looks at Taehyung. He coos at the pouty sleeping hybrid.

"Oh my bear fell asleep. "Yoongi says and pick the smaller figure and walk towards Tae's and Jeongguk's room. He lays the boy and quietly exits the room and dashes towards the training ground.

"Hey Jaebeom. Where's Hobi? "

"Oh hey Hyung. He went with the 5 new ones to the study room. "

"Okay thanks. "

Yoongi then turns towards the mansion. As he nears the study room he sees 5 young men coming out of the room. They bow and greet him and leave. Whilst Yoongi also greets them and enters the room.

"Hello guys. Hoseok I think you wanted to go somewhere. " Yoongi says.

"Oh yeahhh. Let's go I've been waiting so much for this day. " Hoseok replies.

"Hyung where's Taehyung? And where are you guys going?" Jeongguk curiously questions.

"Well Taehyung is sleeping. "

"And both of them are to shelter to adopt a hybrid. " Namjoon says looking at the Sope couple.

"Oh okay. Take care bye. " Saying Jeongguk nods.

"Yeah bye Kook. Let's go Yoongles. I'm so happy. "Hoseok excitedly yells pulling Yoongi out of the room.

Tae's pov

I wake up feeling contented. I kinda feel hungry let's see what Hyung made.

As I was approaching the living room my ears perked up because I heard some familiar voices. As I was about enter the room I heard my name and I accidentally hit the pot beside me but before it would clash I caught it.

After that what I heard made my whole world stopped. Kookie, Jinie and Joonie were talking about me.

(A/N: it's the same as the convo in the last chapter so you can skip.)
Hey Joonie and Kook. Come here. "

"Hey babe. "

"Hie Hyung. Some thing is bothering you? "

"Uhh... that... Ummmm...." Seokjin looks towards Namjoon for help. Namjoon understand what he wanted to say.

"Ahh Kook. We have to talk about Taehyung. " Namjoon says in a serious tone.

They hear shuffling behind but nobody bothers to look as Taehyung was an important one about whom they were talking about.

"Taehyung? Why? What's wrong? Is he okay? " Jeongguk worriedly questions.

"Actually you know since he is a hybrid like me and that he had a care giver but not anymore soo uhhh.. We.. We were.. " Jin starts.

"We were thinking if you could take him into your care or shall we take him in? " And Namjoon completes it for him.

Jeongguk thinks for some time and then replies,

"Don't worry. I'll take him. As you both have hybrids now. I'll also take care of one. I don't want him to be left alone. "

"Thanks a lot Jeongguk. "

"Don't worry. I'll take him. As you both have hybrids now. I'll also take care of one. I don't want him to be left alone. "

"R-really K-kook? "*sniffs * Seokjin says sniffing.

"Yes Hyungs. I'll take him in my care just tell me about his shelter and I'll talk with them. "

"Omg I'm so happy for my baby. Joon, Kook has grown up well. " Jin says patting Jeongguk's shoulder.

"Thanks a lot Jeongguk. " Namjoon thanks him with a warm smile.

(A/N: y'all can read from here?)

I hear them saying and that's when I decided to speak.

"R-really G-gukkie. Y-our not l-lying, a-are you? " I wasn't even sure when my tears started flowing. They weren't even stopping. All the three looked at me surprised. Seeing me cry all the three rush towards me and Jin Hyung took me into his embrace.

"Yes Tae. No one is lying bub. "

"Yeah." Joonie Hyungie and Jeongguk said in unison.

No one's pov.

The precious moment was broken by another two precious people with a small hybrid behind.

"Hey guys. We're back. " Hoseok somewhat yells again.

"Holy mf who made him cry huh!!! " Yoongi angrily questions.

"No o-one Hyungie. T-these are happy tears. Gukkie is gonna be m-my new care giv-er. " Taehyung manages to say.

"Aww we are so happy for you bub. " Hoseok says happily.

"And guess what we have here. A new friend for you. He's a cat hybrid like y'all. " Yoongi says to Taehyung to make him stop crying.

"Omg really!! Where is he? God move out of the way Hoseok. " Jin yells.

"J-jinie Hyungie is t-that y-you? " A soft voice is heard from behind Hoseok.

"Wait that voice- " Jin and Tae said in unison and share knowing glances at each other. When they both see the small hybrid coming from behind Hoseok they literally jumped onto the poor boy taking him into a bone crushing hug also making him fall down along with these two hovering him.

"Omg my baby. " Jin says happily.

"Wait you know him? " Jeongguk questions.

"G-gukkie he is-"

Hello new episode 💜💜💜💜
Hope you have a good day..
Take care💜💜💜💜💜