✨💜6💜✨

No one's pov

It was night time, after having a long conversation about how Tae, Jimin and Jin met. Others talking about missions and funny moments shared by them. Taehyung was somehow feeling relieved even though they were Mafias they were kinda like how normal people are. He felt like home for the first time after his mother died.

It was dinner time and everyone was deciding where Taehyung will sleep even though they lived in a big mansion but Jin knew Tae didn't like leaving alone.

"What Nooo he i-" Jeongguk tried but fails.

"Yes you brat he is gonna sleep with you. " Jin cuts him off.

"But can't he sleep alone??!!! "Jeongguk questions.

"No not right now, you brat he needs someone with him. You already slept with him yesterday" Jin shouts tiredly.

"I did once then why not you!! " Again Jeongguk questions.

"H-hey it's ummm... alright I'll sleep alone. Don't worry too much about me. " Taehyung tried to stop them.

"You can sleep with us. It's okay. "Yoongi decides to speak which was kinda unreal. Everyone seemed shocked leaving Hoseok with a big smile on his face.

"No no it's okay. I can sleep alone. " Taehyung politely replys

"But-" Jin wanted to stop him but got cut off.

"It's alright Hyungie. " Taehyung assures him with a big boxy smile.

After that Yoongi took the initiative to show Taehyung the room which was quite shocking for everyone again as that lazy man never does anymore work than he is already assigned but he just shrugged it off. Taehyung happily followed Yoongi. The room was just besides Jeongguk so he kinda felt relieved.

Tae's pov

After Yoongi Hyung showed me the room I quickly entered it. The room was very pretty. It was totally opposite of what Jeongguk's room was- dark themed while the room I was in right now was brighter and light themed.

I took a bath, it took a lot of time because of my injuries but when I finished I forgot I didn't ask for clothes lucky I found a towel that was neatly folded beside the shower. I wrap the towel around my waist and come out.

"Omg Jeongguk what are you doing here?!?!And why didn't you knock? "

I blush so hard whilst try to cover my upper bare body with my hands and I saw him smirk? I think. I feel so embarrass that he has to see my feminine body so I shyly looked down. I feel my insecurity growing up. What if-

"Ahem ahem Taehyung I did knocked but seemed you didn't hear. Btw it's not the first time I'm seeing you HALF naked. " He said emphasising the word half.

" Oh.... But what do you mean? "

"Taehyung I literally saw you this morning FULL naked did you forgot? " He said a bit sternly which causes me to flinch but after processing what he told I'm probably looking like a tomato or even redder than it? Holy moly what if he doesn't like it?

"H-hey listen boy. (A/N: my first love story.hahaha sry I'll stop.) I'm sorry I didn't want you remind about this morning. Forget it anyways the main reason I was here because I wanted to give you clothes. Hyung told me you like wearing comfortable clothes. So.... Shirt and shorts, okay for you? I also cut a circular part for your tail section."

"Omo thankyou Gukkie. I really needed some clothes. Yeah they are 101% okay thank you soo much. "

I saw a sudden sparkle in his eyes and a smile ghosting on his lips for a sec. Wait what- I try seeing again but it was not there. It's just his normal cold face. That must be my imagination before.

"Guk-kie? " He says.

"You don't like it? Okay I won't call you that. "

"No no it's okay it's okay you can. "

I show him my boxy smile. I feel a tingling sensation in my chest when I again saw a sudden sparkle in his eyes and a smile ghosting on his lips for a sec. Wait again am I hallucinating?? No.. It's just his normal cold face AGAIN. Arghhhhh!!!

"I- I'll take my l-leave then. Night. "

"Byeee g'night. Gukkie. "

I wear the clothes Kookie gave me and I try to sleep but I can't.

Jeongguk's pov

What the holy moly banana peel!!! Did I just smile not once but twice and stutter in front of a cute baby- oh my gawd I must really be sleepy. Did I just call him CUTE BABY.

Hello I decided to update daily. I also added 'Self-Harm' in the categories. As I was writing the front chapter I just realized that I didn't had it.
Wohoooooooo BE is gonna be released tomorrow I'll sooo happy
Hope you enjoy 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜