✨💜25💜✨

No one's pov

As they enter hand in hand everyone was staring them with lustful eyes. But they knew about Sope and Namjin couple but not about Jimin and Taehyung. So they just thought of them as slaves. Everyone greets them and bows. Each and everyone is from a higher class. It was a small party because only the main rich CEOs were invited so that means the Park Brothers were also here.

"I have something to check I'll take my leave. " Yoongi smiles.

"I also have to check the dancers. " Hoseok says seriously looking at the group of dancers chit-chating.

"I'll go with Seokie then. Call me when you need me. " Saying Jimin holds Hoseok's hands.

"And me the food. " Seokjin says gesturing the foodstuffs kept in the corner on the big tables.

"Jeongguk let's go greet them. "Namjoon says and Jeongguk nods and holds Tae's hand tightly.

"W-where? "

"Come let's greet them. I can't leave you alone. " Namjoon nods and sneaks a hand on Taehyung's shoulder as they walk to meet their guest. Taehyung was nervous but due to his bubbly personality he was getting really well until this sh*t father and daughter decided to barge in.

"Hey Jeongguk! Here. " An old(because he is a jerk) man in his 40s waves.

"Oh hello Mr. Kang. Nice to me-" His daughter suddenly pushes Taehyung and clings to Jeongguk's arm. And Taehyung was about to fall if not for Namjoon.

"What the heck Jennifer!!! " Namjoon yells.

"Careful there bub. " Jeongguk looks worriedly at the hybrid.

"What? Why are you so protective of that slave? Don't you have my beautiful daughter?? If you wanna have some space I can take that boy somewhere for sometime you know. " Mr. Kang licks his lips checking out Taehyung to which he shudders and trys to hide himself by hugging Namjoon and Jeongguk clenches his fists.

"Yeah baby~~~ let father have some fun with your slave. He is just a sl-" At this point Taehyung was almost loosing himself but he finds his Hyung's hands tightening around him, it calms him but what Jeongguk says next makes him feel really thankful.

"Stf-" Namjoon starts but gets cut off by Jeongguk. "Don't you dare say one more word about my baby!!! If you do than I won't see if your a girl. I'll drag you *grabs Jennifer's hair harshly and pulls here out only to throw her to the ground* like this out, understand?

And you Mr. Kang keep your dirty thoughts and gaze away from what's mine. He is not a slave he is a living being with emotions got that? Now if you excuse us. " Jeongguk says with jaw clenched and with gritted teeth. As he pulls Taehyung to his side and motions Namjoon to leave.

"I'll make you pay for it. " Mr. Kang says angrily.

"And I'll be sure to make you mine. " Someone approaches the father and daughter duo and reaches his hand forward for help.

They (Taekook) both rush off towards the huge balcony. As soon as they reach there Taehyung looses his strength and his tears start flowing non stop. Seeing his baby cry Jeongguk only holds him whispering sweet nothings and encouraging words to calm Tae down.

"H-hold me tight, plwease don't let m-me go. "

"Yes baby. I'll hold you tight and protect you from everything okay. Your safe. "

__________________
"He seems too precious and his perfect body is everything. I want him and I'll have him just you wait Jeon you'll have the same fate as you parents.. Lets hear some more. "
__________________