✨💜28💜✨

The three spend their time playing and watching something. After some time Somi comes with Jieun. And they brought ice creams...... Tooooo many actually. Somi also bought some cute accessories for the three(bt21 hairclips, towels,etc)They ate some and now they are bickering.

Almost Night time(8 pm)

"Hey Jinie Hyungie plwease give me some more plwease.... " Tae says desperately showing his all time weapon- doe eyes.

"See Taebear you already ate soo much of ice cream now no more. You'll get sick!! "

"Hyungi-"

"Don't Hyungie me I said no Taehyung means no. Go eat something else. I have cooked some blackbean noodles. Let's eat that but let's wait for the guys Okay? "

"Oh okay let's wait for th-" Tae says sadly but get cut off by someone *click*

"Who made my baby sad? " Hearing Jeongguk's voice Taehyung runs and hug him totally forgetting about the morning situation while the other two do the same with their tops.

"Jinie Hyungie did. He won't let me eat ice cream. "

"Jin Hyung!! Wh- "

"Kook he already ate too much. He'll get a stomach ache or he'll get sick please understand. "

"Oh so you already ate some huh? * Taehyung nods while pouting* Then baby we'll eat some tomorrow okay? I'll take you out, hmm? "

"Really!!...... But Gukkie tomorrow is your other party... "

"Oh yeah then we'll go some other day I promise okay? "

"Okay now go get freshen up Gukkie and Hyungies, it's my fav Blackbean noodles today. "

"Yay I love it tooo" Namjoon holds Jin closer and hugs him. The tops all leaves to get fresh and the bottom towards the dinning room. But Namjoon before leaving spoke something in Jin's ears that made him blush. (A/N: Guess it I won't tell haha but you'll understand it in the front anyways.)

"Hey boys why don't you wear those clips and act cute? I really wanna see there reaction!! What do you think Somi-ah? " Jieun claps catching everyone's attention.

"Oh that's great wait lemme bring them. " Before even the others could reply Somi dashes out to the living room and brings the bag with accessories.

"Okay so here it is!! What you want? "

"I'll take the Tata one!! "

"Me Chimmy because it's sounds like me!! "

"I'm take the one and only my son RJ, thank you. " The others laugh at Jin and Somi hands them the bag.

"Omg you guys look sooo cute ahhhhhh!! "

"Thanks but let's start with the food stuff or they'll be angry. " Saying Taehyung grabs Jin and Jimin's hand and drags them towards the kitchen leaving a cooing aunt and niece.

After some time at the dinning table.

"You look so cute sweetheart. " Saying Hoseok pulls the chair behind to sit with Yoongi humming in response, gaze not leaving the Mochi boy.

"You too, you look so good babe. " Namjoon smiles towards Jin. Seeing everyone compliment Taehyung looks up at Jeongguk who sat beside him with desperate puppy eyes and with I-want-compliment-too look on his face. To which Jeongguk chuckles and says caressing the Tae's cheek with his finger,

"You look so squishy and adorable that I wanna eat you." Taehyung blushes at his comment and leans onto the others touch but while looking down. Jeongguk smirks looking at the blushing tomato who just looks like the hair rubber(Tata's color) he was wearing.