✨💜39💜✨

No one's pov

It's been two days since Taehyung was removed from the Bangtan household. And to be honest no one was happy. The whole house had turn into somewhat a funeral place. Jeongguk had locked himself into his study room for the whole two days. And the others did the say same too. Namjoon, Jin and Jimin were most hurt after Jeongguk well not only them but also Sope.

At the study room.

"Jeongguk please open the door. Please. Why are you acting like this? Please be strong. Open the door. It's been two days please. " Yoongi begs in front of Jeongguk's studyroom.

"Yes Kook-ah please open the door. " Namjoon says and hears some shuffling behind the door and *click*

There is the broken lover walking in a corner and popping onto the big couch. Messy hair, clothes undone, papers and files lying here and there with the first aid kit lying open in a place.

"Hey Kook-ah. It's okay now. " Yoongi says trying to lighten up the mood. But when he alone was not over it then how could he cheer up the others?

"Y-yeah we sh-should move on. " Namjoon stutters and moves towards the table. He grabs the file and while picking it up a picture falls down again. He bends down to pick it up.

"How can I? He was my first love. It's so so hard for me. Even if he did that I still love him. I really feel bad that I told him to leave. "

"I know Kook bu-" Yoongi starts but stops as he hears a loud gasp coming from behind him.

"Namjoon? " Yoongi questions.

"Huh? Hyung? Namjoon Hyung? " Jeongguk looks at the shocked male.

"Wh-who is thi-this person? " Namjoon says pointing at the picture kept on the table. Jeongguk and Yoongi come closer and take a clear look at the picture.

"He is Taehyung's father. " Jeongguk says gritting his teeth as he remembers Taehyung telling him about the bad things and Namjoon just snaps his head towards him.

"H-he? Ar-are you sure? "

"Yeah I asked the shelter's head. He told he remembers that ba*t*rd." Jeongguk replies.

"Hey g- oh you finally opened the door? " Hoseok says and enters with Jimin and Seokjin.

"Yeah he did. " Yoongi says.

"What's happening? " Hoseok again speaks up.

"Oh umm we are looking at Taehyung's father's picture. " Yoongi says pointing towards the picture and Hoseok comes closer to take a look but he also suddenly gasps seeing the man.

"Wt- He he is Tae's father? Are you serious? " Hoseok blurts out in disbelief so Jimin and Seokjin come closer taking a look at the picture.

"Yeah i-its him. " Both Jimin and Seokjin say in unison and tears building in there eyes.

"OMG!!! HOW CAN HE BE? " Hoseok almost yells.

"Stop yelling Hobi!! " Yoongi says a bit annoyed. (A/N: Don't be angry at my poor Yoongi he is also stressed.)

"He really is Taehyungie's father. " Jimin assures them.

"No no this can't be. He is Bogum and Hyunsik's right hand man. How can he be Tae's father?!?! "

"He is wh-what? " Saying Namjoon falls on the ground.

"OMG!! But Joonie are you okay? Why are you acting so weirdly? " Seokjin rushes towards the fallen male.

"He- he th-that man... " Namjoon looks up meeting everyone's eyes.

"Yes Hyung speak up!! " Jeongguk ask too curious to know who Taejoon waswas to Namjoon.