✨💜20💜✨

Meanwhile in the office.

"Hey Miss Choi. What's the matter why did you call? " Namjoon questions.

"I wanted to tell you Kook cancelled the meeting. So you guys are done and can go home early. "

"But-" "Really yayyy come let's gooo!!! " Jimin cuts Jin off and pulls the Sope couple outside.

"Thank you Miss. Choi for informing. We'll take our leave now you also leave early. " Namjoon then pulls a confused Jin with him and they drive off to the mansion.

At the mansion.

Everyone arrived at the mansion and were sitting peacefully in Hall when the sound of heels caught their attention.

"Oh Noona went did you arrive? " Hoseok smiles.

"Actually I was leaving I came back an hour ago. "

"Uhh Noona. Where's Taehyung? " Yoongi asks looking here and there.

"Oh I asked the others they said he went out in the afternoon. "

Everyone 'oh-ed' because it was the first time Taehyung had left the house without Jeongguk.

"Umm guys don't you think you've been again leaving the boy alone? Since she is gonna arrive it feels like you forgot him again. " Jieun seriously glares at the others.

The other's look down as they realized that they really forgot the boy. They again left him to suffer. They didn't pull out any effort to help the boy.

"H-hey I didn't mean to make y'all sad. Forgive me. Chee-"

*Bang* the door opens loudly.

Jeongguk's pov

We reach the mansion. I take off my and Taehyung's seat belt and scoop him in my arms. I push the door open with my leg which open with a loud bang I don't care anymore. I walk in and asked the two youngers to go directly in the basement.

"Jin Hyung and Hobi Hyung come fast. " Saying I rush off to my and Tae's bedroom. I lay him on the bed and Jin Hyung comes in with Hobi Hyung carrying a medical bag. Hobi Hyung hands him the bag.

"What ha-" "Check him Hyung. He suddenly past out. " I says cutting him off. Both Jimin and Jin Hyungs suddenly started crying.

But nonetheless Seokjin Hyung nods and starts checking the boy with teary eyes.

"See it's again our fault. We really forgot him passed few days even after he was hospitalised. " Jin Hyung says and Jimin Hyung hugs him while whispering sweet nothings to him. I feel bad. Even I forgot about him.

"Shush it's okay. Everything will be fine. " Hobi Hyung assures him.

"He is weak that's why he fainted. I think he didn't eat anything again. " Seokjin Hyung says and starts sobbing. The door opens and Namjoon and Yoongi Hyung enter. Namjoon Hyung rushes to hug Jin Hyung while Yoongi rushes towards Jihope and pats them on shoulder.

"Gracie. Come here fast!!! " I yell to the head of my maids. After sometime a she enters.

"Gracie. Did he ate when he left? " I ask and she shook her head.

"Mr. Kim didn't even eat at night. "

"WHY??? "

"He said that he was waiting for Jin and you all. After you will come he will eat with y'all. "

"Omg. He lied. I'm so sorry everyone. It's my fault. " Jin Hyung sobbed.

"It's not your fault alone Jin. Calm down its okay. " Jieun Noona assures him.