✨💜13💜✨

Taekook continuation

They both get into the car with Taehyung on passenger sit and Jeongguk on the driver's. Suddenly Jeongguk leans closer to Taehyung. Taehyung not knowing what to just closes his eyes and freezes on his spot. He can feel Jeongguk's breath fanning on his lips as they were inches apart. A click is heard and some shuffling so Taehyung decides to open his eyes and his what happened.

"I told you beforehand about the seatbelt you forgot again. What's wrong? "

"Oh ohh yeah seatbelt I-I forgot again sorry. Nothing's wrong. "

After 5-10 minutes they both arrive at 'Bulletproof Eternal Restaurant' as they enter they are met with two familiar faces. They seemed to recognize both of them so they waved at Taekook. Taekook also waved back at them.

"Hey guys. I'm sorry are we disturbing your date? " Taehyung questions sadly not wanting to distrub their date.

"No no it's fine and we just came like some seconds ago. Let's go find another table okay? " Jin assures him.

"Okay." Namkook say in unison whilst Taehyung only smiles.

"Umm hey waiter. Come here please. " Namjoon decides to talk with the waiter.

"Yes Sir. Your order's ready? "

"No no we actually want to change our place. Is there anywhere place for four people to sit? "

"Let me see.

Sorry sir there's no other table for four. " When he finishes suddenly the hotel manager arrives.

"Excuse me Sirs. Any problem? Omo it's you guys. He is new sorry I didn't inform him.

You go I'll talk with them. " The waiter nods and leaves not before politely bowing.

"So one table with 8 chairs it is. " The manager says.

"Yeah Joo Hyuk. Thank you. "

Just as they were about to follow the manager someone called they turned towards the owner of the voice as they knew the familiar high pitched voice. Not only did these 4 heads turn but the all the people in the restaurant were staring at the three males who just entered.

"Hey Guysss!!!! "

"Can you stop shouting!!! We are outside in a mf restaurant. Oh hey Joo Hyuk-ah"

The small shy hybrid hiding behind a tired looking meow meow who was trying to calm down a five year old who was hyping to much for his liking.

"Let's take a sit first then we'll talk " Jeongguk says.

All the seven heads follow the manager to a separate room which has 8 chairs and inform him to come after 5-10 minutes.

Sitting arrangement
🔳 YG JM JH
🍣🍲🍝🍜🥘🍛🍱🍙🍚
NJ JN TH JK

"So guys what are you guys doing here? " Jeongguk finally decides to speak.

"Well you know these is my and Jin's favorite place so we came here. You also know why it's my favorite right? "

"Same goes for us these place means a lot to us so we decided to bring our baby here. " Hoseok smiles looking at the hybrid beside him.

"What about you Gukkie? " Taehyungs pulls Jeongguk's Tee's sleeves as he removed his trench.

"Same like them. Favorite place so I decided to bring you here Tae. "

"Umm Hyungies and Gukkie why is these place special for you three even the manager knows you guys. "

"Because this is the place were we used to come when we were small... " Namjoon starts.

"... My dad and mum used to come here with me after sometime when Joon, Hobi and Yoongi Hyungs arrived we all used to come... " Jeongguk says the middle part.

"That the reason why these place means a lots to us. At first it was a small restaurant so we decided to help them build a greater one. " Yoongi completes and smiles looking at Hoseok who places his hand on his.

All the three hybrids nod understandingly. But the four males seemed a bit sad recalling the memories. So Tae decided to speak.

"Joonie Hyungie said it's your fav too.. " Taehyung ask Jin.

"Joonie brought me here on our first date so.... But I've been leaving with these dorks for a years but I never knew the reason. " Jin says not quite understanding Tae's point so Tae looks at Jimin for help.

"Ummm e-everyone let's d-decide what to eat. " Jimin tries to divert the attention to another topic.

"Yes yes please. Oh by the way we are together for Jimin's first dinner hahah. " Taehyung says clapping his hands to which the other males coo.

They all nod smiling. After sometimes they order food eventually loosen up and forget everything and now are laughing, talking, making fun of each other. For some reason they don't feel empty any more. They feel complete. Namjoon, Jeongguk, Hoseok and Yoongi found another reason to live and protect. While for the hybrid's they feel the same way- completed and protected as well. But as you know happiness doesn't last long.

"Hey brother when are we gonna take everything from him? "

"I'm waiting for the right time. Then we'll set it into action. "

Short chapter... Uff

 Uff

Have a good day💜💜💜💜💜💜💜