"Look, I know she's a little...coo-coo, but she's our last living Elder. That might not mean a lot to you, but it means plenty to us. The Elders are the only ones who can do important spells," the woman argues. Her speaking of Elders and spells allows me to assume that she's a witch. Didn't Klaus say something about the witches threatening his unborn child when I arrived?

"Like completing the Harvest ritual?" Elijah adds on to the woman's sentence.

"You know about that?" The woman asks, a hint of confusion in her words.

"Oh, you'd be astounded by the things I know," Elijah replies, and I can only imagine the impassive stare on his face.

"Allow me to entertain you with today's list of priorities," Klaus speaks up. "One, unlink your friend Sophie so she no longer controls the fate of the woman carrying my child. Two," Klaus continues to list off, "convince my brother to accept my heartfelt apologies for some recently dodgy behavior," he throws toward Elijah. "Three...there is no three."

"How about three is you stop acting like a dick to everyone," I say, stepping out of my hiding spot in the shadows to make my presence known. The three of them turn to look at me. I smirk.

"Lily," Klaus breaths, his eyes wide as he ranks them over me.

"Surprise, surprise, I'm back. Now," I say, stepping up to the two brothers, "can someone tell me what the hell is going on?"

"I'm afraid we were about to ask Sabine that same question." Elijah nods at me before facing the woman, Sabine, whose voice I was hearing. She is gorgeous with a caramel complexion and black curly hair. She eyes me before Elijah draws her focus. "Now talk," he commands.

Sabine squirms under Elijah's intense gaze and tells us that they're probably holding this girl named Sophie, the woman who Hayley is linked to I find out, in this mausoleum in the cemetery. Elijah processes this information as he leads us out of the bar.

"So now what?" I throw my hands in the air, looking at the brothers with disbelief. "You two play go hero and rescue the witch that's been threatening your family?" I raise an eyebrow at the two Originals. Elijah turns to me, a hint of a smile on his lips.

"Your skepticism has surely been missed," he remarks, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, missed you too, you big dud," I tell him, wrapping an arm around him in a embrace. I feel Klaus's eyes burning into my back at the gesture. "Glad to see you out of a coffin for once," I say for Klaus's sake, turning around to see his eyes narrow at me, "no gray veins from someone you trust betraying you." I slit my eyes and glare at Klaus as I say this, spitting them at him. Klaus looks at me grimly, taking my insults as I throw them.

"Yes, Love, we've already established I'm a terrible person who is sorry," he glances at Elijah adamantly and then me, "but now can we get back to our current issue like I don't know, my child's life in danger."

"Of course Niklaus." Elijah nods at him. "This way." Elijah walks away, leaving Klaus and I behind. Klaus opens his mouth to say something, but I roll my eyes, skipping ahead to walk in step with Elijah instead. Klaus grunts behind us.

When we arrive to the mausoleum we find the girl, Sophie, tied up. Klaus leans against the wall, watching as Elijah casually breaks Sophie's chains. In return, Sophie immediately begins explaining. "Agnes stuck me with a needle." She grunts, rubbing her wrists where the chains bound her. "Cursed objects were created a long time ago. We use them so we don't get busted by Marcel for doing magic. The one she used is called the Needle of Sorrows. It was cursed in 1860 when..."