😈Naughty and Nice😇

"Please lord megatron can we have a Christmas party" knockout begged, he was nearly on his knees in front of his master, everyone was in the meeting room that arcee and starscream called in that morning, the twins were still not talking to each other and were playing in different areas in the ship. Far, far away from each other.
"So this Christmas is about celebrating together as a family and giving presents to each other as a sign of appreciation" dreadwing listed off with his digits.
"Yes, that is mostly correct dreadwing and tomorrow is Christmas Eve where the humans watch movies all day then go to sleep and uh.. wait for Santa to come around and give the children presents" the femme said.
"Santa I just a fat old man dressed in a red suit" bulky added in for content.
"It'll be fun to just relax and take a load off after everything we've been through" arcee explained further that made megatron and optimus hum in thought and the red and blue prime softly smiled.
"Why not it'll will probably be our last Christmas here on earth and the humans would want to say goodbye too" he said while looking at megatron who was still uncertain about the idea but he did agree to have the Halloween party so why not? The gladiator nodded and the starcee couple smiled widely, soundwave displayed a smiley face on his visor and bulkhead and bee bumped their fists the air.
"Aww yeah this is going to be great but what about the New Years eve?" Bulky asked.
"We can do that too later on but right now we need to prepare the ship for the celebration" star said and so they all went out to get gifts and the vehicons set up the holographic projectors throughout the hallways.
Knockout, bee, Smokey, starscream, arcee, the twins, bulky and wheeljack went down to earth for a couple of hours to search for presents, this year they weren't going to do the secret Santa thing because it would of been too complicated and confusing for the cons to understand. Ratchet was again 'busy' with the synthetic energon in the lab, soundwave was searching the web for ideas on the holiday then transferring the images to the holograms, dreadwing was still trying to understand Christmas and did his own research on the subject. Optimus and megatron were talking about the map that ratchet showed them yesterday while ultra Magnus who very quiet at the meeting was no where to be seen and so later on optimus went out to look for him.
Along the way he found phantom playing on the floor with his bear beside the main room doors and he knelt down in his robust form to talk to the small child, phantom looked up excitedly with a giggles.
"Hello there little one are you having fun playing with your toy?" he softly asked and phantom's face lit up more with a nod then showed optimus the bear, making him chuckle lightly and stood up. "Well I should be going now, I'll see you soon phantom" just before he walked away he felt the sparkling tab his leg and he looked down to see phantom giving him a look of loneliness that tugged at the prime's spark, "would you like to come with me then if your feeling lonely?" Phantom nodded furiously and they began to walk down the hallway, phantom was skipping beside optimus the whole time.

A few klicks passed and optimus heard something in the room beside them and he gestured for phantom to move behind him with his huge heavy machine gun out then approached the door with caution.
"Phantom stay here" he politely ordered and entered the dark room of old and new history files, the room lit up and there stood a surprised commander with a data pad in servo "Ultra Magnus what are doing in here?" He then put his gun away and walked over to Magnus.
"Well, uhh, sir I uh" Magnus cleared his throat cords and straightened up. "Sir ever sense I got onto this ship I have had this bad feeling that something was wrong and I have been searching around for any clues of betrayal or manipulation from the decepticons" magus sternly explained, fully preparing himself to be taken to megatron to be put into the brig for suspicions behaviour, but deep down he knew that his leader wasn't going to do that, so he stayed quiet.
"Ultra Magnus, there is no need to be tense because I completely understand your suspicions about the decepticons, but ever  sense megatron helped arcee with her sparklings and rescued airachnid' s child, hasn't betrayed me once sense then. I'm not going to ask you to do the same but I need you to trust in yourself and your friends in this" optimus then looked down at phantom, "because these children are our future and we need to protect them" magus looked down too, his spark warmed up a little bit as the child stared up at him with his beautiful scarlet optic.
"Please forgive me optimus, but you of all cybertronians understand what sort of trauma the autobots received from the friends we lost in the war" Magnus vented.
"I truly do but the cons too have lost their comrades, in the end everyone just wants our home back" optimus placed his servo on Magnus' shoulder plating for comfort.
"Thank you sir" a silent moment passed and they exited the room, phantom wanted to be picked up by optimus and he did. "Is phantom really the new heir of megatron?" He asked.
"Yes he is despite how airachnid and megatron fought, he adopted phantom to give the child a home and to recreate himself as a sire for the better" they both looked at phantom who was still hugging his bear on prime's shoulder. "Unfortunately, ultra Magnus you will have to tell megatron about this or else you'll be accused of betrayal and theft"
"I'm alright with that and besides I should apologise to ratchet for accidentally breaking his data pad" Magnus said with the tiniest of chuckles and as soon as Magnus mentioned the first word of his transgressions, megatron wasn't happy.