👻Trick? or Treat?~😍

Warning: OMG there's a lemon chapter, it's been ages since we had one of theses again.

"Oh all right you both can keep playing around the ship, but just be quiet in the hallways okay" starscream said and the children ran off to play more hide and shriek. 
"Ok this is weird, normally your the tough parent, w-why now...ohhh~" arcee then felt his claws tickle up her leg and she smirked and she and her hubby went off to their room for their own fun❤️
"Hey love bots try to keep it down this time okay we all need to recharge tonight!" Knockout called out teasingly and starscream flipped him off.
They made a mad dash through the halls while giggling and the vehicons who they passed just raised an optic brow? In curiosity and ignored them and went along with their business. The lover bots were chucking like teenagers and as soon as they got into the room then locked the door, turned off their holo costumes and immediately began to make out like pretral rabbits in heat with arcee up against the wall, their intakes were engaged in a passionate battle for dominance and arcee bit down hard on starscream's lower lip, causing him to pull away in slight shock then she tackled him to the ground like a cat and rapidly kissed his neck cables.
"Ahhhh~ oh frag yes baby" he moaned as he scrapped his long claws roughly up and down her metal skin, making her moan in pleasure and bite into his neck, "oowww! Ok that really hurts" he then shot his right servo in between her legs and caressed her valve gently that made her jump in surprise and starscream took the chance to flip her onto her back then gripped her breast plates with both servos as he pressed his lips on her's. Arcee greatly enjoyed the massage and returned the favour by trailing her servos down his torso and tickled his wings and then rubbed his crotch plating.
"Mmm yes, oh primus I've missed your touch some much star" the blue femme said with lust and suddenly the real battle of passion began as he pick her up off the floor and threw her onto the berth with a *THUD!*and before she could recover he pinned her arms above her helm with his left servo and prided her legs apart with the other servo.
"Get ready babe, because I'm not going to show you any mercy tonight" he purred deeply and stuck out his glossa to penetrate the small femmes moist valve, just ravishing her taste. She cried out while arching her back and tired to release herself from his hold, but starscream tightened his grip around her wrists as the long awaited pleasure surged throughout her nerves and shook her armour violently.
"Aaahhh, ahh!~ your such a perverted aft- aaahhhhh" her optics rolled up in the back of her helm as he inserted a digit inside her than another as he found her g spot. Making her cry out even louder when she was about to come but she didn't want to lose just yet, so acree then snapped her legs together around starscreams helm, nearly squeezing his brain out and used all of her strength to throw him above her and smashed onto the berth and head board, his body slid down and his vision filled with floating stars dancing around his helm. He was definitely not expecting that, luckily the berth was a huge enough for the both of them and arcee quickly climbed on top of him, starscream was completely shocked by her action and didn't get time react as she then roughly rubbed her lower region on the seekers large erected spike, she giggled at his struggle to keep his optics open. "A little to excited now aren't cha fly boy" she teased and just before he could get up she pulled out her right forearm blade and held it down near his throat. He gasped while his optics nearly popped of his metal skull and threw his arms above his helm to surrender, for now and leaned his helm back as he felt her other servo wrapped around his member and stroked it. Arcee licked her lip platings and lifted up her hips to the tip of his spike then teased him with ghost like rubs and then in a flash she slammed her hips down, completely taking in his full length that made them both cry out in pleasure, it was like their first time in the water falls long ago and the feeling of euphoria took over their bodies and she began to move her hips up and down after when retracted her blade. "Oh yes, this feels so good!" She couldn't contain herself and went crazy on his spike and was enjoying every moment, every nanoklick of the raging pleasure as he bucked his hips in time with hers.
"Oh frag baby I love you so much!" Starscream said and smirked as he watched as she was arching her back again to a breaking point and grab her hips then flipped them over again so they both can lay on their right sides, the seeker then lifted up her left leg and shoved his rock hard spike deeper inside her.
Arcee gripped onto the berth covers and enjoyed the beasty husband's dominate passion, he thrusted into her more aggressively and bit down on her shoulder. A few more minutes went by and they could feel their climaxes twisting and turning deep within their inner cores.
"Ahh ahhh mph~ ar-cee i-I'm gonna come overload!" The seeker groaned out and they awkwardly hugged other with his free arm wrapped around her torso and she had her arms above and around his neck cables and the knot finally snapped and a wave of pent up lust and stress exploded, their trans fluid ruptured from inside and squirted out on the berth, both of their visions were completely white as they cried out, not really caring if anyone heard them which most likely they were. Those damn perverts.
They were both panting heavily for the next ten minutes and they soon recovered and stared at each other and laughed lightly then kissed, entwining their glossas together in a slow dance then pulled away.
"So are you ready for round two?" Starscream asked with a wiggle of his abnormally long optics brows and she chuckled.
"Frag yes and this time I'm going to torture you" she bit her lower lip and again and before he could react she pushed him onto his back and crawled in between his legs.
"Why are you bullying me tonight my love~" he purred with a slight groan playfully then gripped the sheets as she engulfed his silver cock in her mouth then used her tongue to lick the full length of his spike, she moaned and started to do deep throat that sent shivers up his spine.
As he was getting close to his second climax and didn't get disappointed when arcee pulled away climbed back on his hips but then turned around so she can do reverse cow- femme style and moo-ved her body at a slow pace, becoming faster every minute. Starscream rested his servos on her bouncing hips with his optics closed, it truly was fun being with his wife in these moments because they can just be themselves and not worry about their sparklings.
The knot inside them slowly formed again and acree decided to spin around with him still inside her and leaned down to kiss him and he wrapped his arms around her back and embraced her very tightly and the bot and ex-con's second climax erupted and they immediately feel asleep afterwards in each other's arms, sleeping the night away in pleasant dreams with sore joints.

But here's the plot twist, they forgot to turn on their fire walls for the second time.