A Re-Awakened Nightmare

Author's note: hey everyone it's lunatrix here, I'm so sorry for not adding any new chapters lately, I was taking a very long break for a while and now I am back, yay. I had stopped writing for a while because of the lack of motivation to write but don't worry I am back and better than ever.
*sigh* in the last chapter I did mentioned that knockout and breakdown are step brothers instead of being lovers, I promise you all that I have nothing against those types of relationships, its just that  I have my own preference about theses characters being together from the show. Please think of it as an alternative story line of the show and please do not hate me for my own opinions. Thank you.
P.s this story will be more about saving Airachnid and shockwave than it being a starcee story but don't worry the main characters will still have their own romantic moments alone. 😋❤️

"This is knockout to the nemesis, I...uh, found the missing predacon" knockout shakily spoke as his optics scanned over the predacon's form. Bright neon blue blood covered the metal dragon from to tail, it was clearly obvious that the beast was in a bloody struggle with his captures, whoever had done this to him is a huge threat to all of them and that they had to find shockwave now before it's too late. "I need a ground bridge now because the predacon is in critical condition and needs immediate surgery!" the red doctor than stepped closer to the giant to inspect if he was still alive or died, he than kneeled down in front of the predacon's large head and placed his servo under the dragon's jaw, his pulse was barely pumping any energon through out his body but he was still kicking to stay alive. Knockout grew more nervous and looked for the ground bridge that suddenly appeared behind them.
"Is the predacon ok?!" Jack called out to knockout and watched as a large group of vehicons marched out of the vortex with Megatron following behind them, the human still felt a little anxious around the cons but got over it easily as he moved far away from the scene and watched as Megatron speed walked his way over beside knockout. The predacon lifted up his helm slightly to look at them with a painful groan and the warmonger quickly wrapped his arms around the dragon's snout, making sure that the beast didn't pass out form the energon loss.
"How did this happen?!" Megatron asked in a tone between shock and anger as he saw that the creature's right optic was missing with more energon flowing out the socket, the warlords mind reverted back to when breakdown came to back to ship with a missing socket too, how odd of a coincidence this is, but they can figure that out later because right now they had to get the predacon in the medical bay now!!
"I'm not sure what did this to him,  but shouldn't we call the autobots in to help us?" Knockout asked and helped to lift up the dragon with the other troopers.
"As soon as we get the beast on board the ship I will send Optimus a message" Megatron said than gently placed the beast's helm on the ground than made his over to the chest area than dug his sharp digits under the predacon's chassis and used all of his strength to lift him up off the ground along with the other cons doing the same thing with other parts of the body and carefully dragged the predacon all the way towards the ground bridge.
Jack simply stayed out of their way the whole time and called Arcee for a pick up and made sure to call his mother to inform her that he will be coming home late that night.
Within a few moments after when the cons left Arcee sped through the ground bridge the autobots opened and demanded to know if he was ok and soon after they both went back to the base. Once they were inside Jack told them everything that had happened and not long afterwards they got a message from Megatron asking  for ratchets's assistance and Optimus, Starscream, Arcee and of course ratchet immediately left for the nemesis. The twins felt both angry and sad that couldn't go with them because normally were allowed to go and see their favourite 'cool bad guy uncles' in the nemesis but this it was for their own good.

Once they were on the ship the vehicon named Steve was there to guide them to the med bay and what they saw next truly scared them. In the dark and cold medical room laid the predacon on the floor with all of the life supports attached to his body with three other vehicons cleaning up the never ending leaking energon staining the floor. Megatron was in there helping too as he was at the computer scanning for all the internal and outer injuries, making sure that they had save this creature no matter what happens, he was their only source of information into finding out what happened to him and shockwave. Ratchet immediately sprung into action and ran into the room to find knockout who was collecting surgery tools, ratchet asked the red mech what happened and what he could can do to help, both doctors franticly got to work and asked for the rest of the autobots help in pressuring the wounds. Through out the procedure the predacon did thrash out a few times and attempted to breathe fire every now but ended up in a coughing mess as he was too heavily damaged to fight back, so he simply just laid there on his left side and focused on staying awake with the help of the never ending tremors surging through his body and seeing Arcee again but much more thinner and less round from a long time ago really did keep him calm.
Six hours had passed and the Predacon  was now in a stable condition to finally sleep and the bots and cons were able to get some rest as well and were talking about what could've possibly happened to the poor creature after all of these months of grief and worry.
In the mean time the exhausted group was now sitting in a large room where most of the meetings would take place on the ship that looks very similar to a regular human conference room with Megatron sitting at the head of the table with Optimus sitting beside him on the right and so on with the rest of the group, but Arcee wasn't there because she insisted on watching the predacon just in case something happens and Starscream didn't mind that so much. The vehicons that were involved were sent away for early nights of recharge and new soldiers replaced them to keep an eye on the sleeping giant and Arcee as well.
Starscream sighed heavily as he swirled his energon beverage in his servo and took a swig of it than glanced up at the others, they all were tired but also determined to make a plan to find shockwave and to kill those who took him, while ratchet was looking over some of the notes that shockwave made a while about the synthetic energon, for future studies of course. Starscream then glanced backed back down at his drink and closed his optics while breathing heavily as seeker's servos shook violently as his processor was drowning in the memories of what he and his mate went through while they were tortured by Mech, what really scared and pissed off Starscream the most was how the humans mercilessly tore Arcee apart in front of his optics and he couldn't do anything to stop them. How is it that tiny pathetic humans were capable of committing so much violence to another living being like that with out batting an eye, the madness had sickened him to a point where he couldn't even look at his new human comrades without thinking of mech ripping him apart after the first time he met Jack, raf and Miko. He really did learn the true meaning of pain and rage as soon as the humans made Arcee that day.