❤️Under the Mistletoe💋

As the warm Christmas morning sun rose up into the skyk the sounds of Christmas music played throughout the hallways along with some old songs that the cybertronians used to sing back before the war happened, the snow still fallen from the ceiling but it did not pile up on the floor.
Bumblebee slowly fluttered his optics open and sat up in his berth to stretch, while he was doing that he caught sight of the shiny present wrapped up in yellow and black design, bee's optics widened and he jumped out of the berth to pick up the present and he read the label, it was from ratchet. He was puzzled and opened up the box lid to find the one thing that he has always wanted in his entire life.

Little by little everyone was waking up and opening their presents then going into the training room where the party was at. While they were all opening their presents they had name tags on them that it said it was from their friends, so in a way soundwave did the secret santa deliveries for his friends, ten klicks went by and everyone exited their rooms and made their way to the Christmas party , some were meeting each other, saying merry Christmas and hugging one another.
The twins chased each other in the hallway with their new toys, quicksilver got a electrical spear from knockout and ArkAngel got a mini intelligence computer from soundwave every else got.
Bulkhead: a punching dummy.
Wheeljack: two upgraded katanas.
Dreadwing: a picture of him and skyquake together.
Smokescreen: a sonic blaster.
Megatron: a new fusion cannon.
Phantom: a collection of new toys for educational purposes.
Optimus: the metal of the prime's.
Starscream: a golden crown with a purple cape.
Arcee/new baby: a diamonds rattle and a null ray gun.
Knockout: a tub of finish protection gel.
Ratchet: a box of  new and improved tools.
Predaking: a large bronze crown.
Soundwave: a music box the resemble an old cassette player.
Laserbeak: a small cat like berth.
Ultra Magnus: a data pad of happy memories and good advice.
And finally bumblebee got a new voice box.

They all gathered in the party room where there was energon goodies on a table and high-grade for the adults and just regular drinks for the kids, luckily they haven't used up all of the energon supplies but they still needed to find more.
The celebration was full of laughter and fun and bee couldn't stop thanking ratchet for the gift and the doctors will do the surgery tomorrow, the twins ran up to soundwave and thanked him for the gifts but made sure to not tell anyone about Santa-wave and the kids went out to play with phantom.
"This is quite amazing optimus, I never thought that human holidays were this fun" megs complimented with a drink in his servo, optimus nodded in agreement with Magnus.
"Indeed old friend but it'll be sad when we have to leave earth soon" optimus sipped his drink then looked at the children playing, he smiled lightly.
"Um sir if you don't mind me asking this but I thought that prime's don't party?" Magnus asked.
"Usually I don't but I thought that it would be wiser to stay here with my family and besides I can't escape the ship without soundwave's permission" all three of them chuckled softly.
In the background starscream was talking with bee and knockout along with his wife standing beside him.
"I'm truly going to miss Christmas on cybertron but who knows maybe we can re-create it back home" star suggested.
"Actually that wouldn't be a bad idea but it'll the new comers a while to understand" knockout said while trying to keep bee calm because he has been jumping all morning "ok ok bee settle down will ya, you may scratch the paint" he whined playfully.
"*im sorry it just*" Buuzzzzzz!! The yellow scout cried out, "*I can't believe I'm getting my voice back, oh I just can't wait to tell raf and the others*"
"Oh yeah, speaking of the fleshies, when are they coming on board?" Star asked his mate who was drinking regular blue energon.
"I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure that jack will call me later" she answered then a question came to mind and she looked up at knockout. "Hey knockout I have been recently getting a sudden pain in my lower back and stomach area, do you what it could be?" She asked while rubbing her belly with her free servo.
"Hmmm, I'm not have you felt this sorta pain before with the twins?" Knockout said with a raised optic brow.
"I'm not sure, I can't really remember but these pains usually happen every day" she explained then knockout got down on his knees and to scan her stomach. The scanner appeared on his wrist that ratchet installed for him and a green light shined from the palm of his servo then he hovered it around her much bigger belly then yesterday, it seems like the baby is growing much faster then the twins did while arcee was pregnant with them. A minute passed and he stood while reading the results.
"I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary but the sparkling being bigger then the yesterdays scans, so when the pain happen again  just come to the med-bay for a check up alright" knockout said.
Everyone had so much fun and later on arcee got the call from jack for pick up and she went over to Soundwave.
"Hey soundwave the humans are ready for pick up at these coordinates she the placed her servos on soundwave's so he can transfer the numbers from her processor to his as if they were dreamfasting and they looked at the door to see a ground bridge appear and the human's came through then ran up to their guardians. The portal disappeared and arcee thanked the silent mech and walked over to jack.
"Hey there jack how was your Christmas?" She asked while kneeling down carefully.
"It was great and funny because mum gave me a tiny statue of spider-man for me and I can't remember why" he explained while looking around, "this place looks awesome who decorated it?"
"Soundwave and the vehicons did with the holo projections" she answered then stood back up and saw that laserbeak was flying around with a mistletoe, and the too cool for school human and bot-ett said in unison.
"Oh no"
Laser beak first hovered over ArkAngel and phantom, angel giggled then placed a kissed on phantom's cheek plating, everyone cheered out while clapping, then laserbeak flew over the starcee couple and they went all the way by starscream picking her up to deeply kiss her, again everyone cried out but the kids made grossed out noises and the couple finally parted from each other.
"What we normally do this on a regular basis, get over it" acree laughed with her sparkmate.
"Oh my you two are going to suck each other's faces off one day" knockout teased then starscream pointed above the cherry mech to show that laserbeak was above him with bee standing right beside him, they both blushed intensely.
"*ummm*" bee blooped while rubbing the back of his helm, knockout was the same then shrugged and grabbed bumblebee by the shoulder platings and kissed his mouth guard.
The room was filled with even more laughter as bee nearly fell over from the shock, knockout just chuckled then blew him a kiss with a wink.
"Oh come we all knew it was going to happen one way of the other bee" knockout chuckled again then was about to leave but then felt a slap on his aft and he spun around to the scout doing a sassy pose, a little after that fiasco laserbeak found miko and jack sitting together and he dangled the mistletoe in front of them and just as jack was about to run away miko grabbed him by the ugly Christmas sweater to place a kiss on his cheek. They both blushed deeply like ripening tomatoes and miko did the classic tsundere thing.
"What! it's not like I like you something" she huffed out and crossed her arms, jack just giggled and pecked her cheek with a kiss too. In the background starscream was giving jack a thumbs up.

A few hours passed and the humans left but raf really wanted to stay because he wanted the hear bee's new voice, but ratchet said that the surgery may take a few hours tomorrow so raf went home anyway with the others and the cybertronians continued their party by playing games and dancing, but when it came time to recharge everyone departed to their rooms the slept night away in dream land.

Author's note: hey guys I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas time with your family and friends, I'm sorry that I didn't post yesterday,but I hope you all enjoyed this Christmas special. And again can't thank you all enough for the amazing support you all have given me this year.
I love you and have a safe 2021 year.
Ps. Fun fact the guy who plays jack also does spider-man in the spectacular spider-man series, along with the actors of starscream, bulkhead and Silas, when I found this out I was freaking out 😍