No Matter the Cost

Many days had passed and everyone is back to normal and are now searching for the omega keys around the world, yes the battle with Silas did scar everybody, but they got over it quickly and moved on with lives as best as they could and dug for more energon to sustain the ship and themselves. Steve the most fortunate vehicon got special treatments for his deathly wounds and is now resting peacefully in the med-bay for time being until he fully recovers and goes back to work as a true inspiration to all of the remaining vehicons on the ship, he become a star and favourite to Megatron, dreadwing and the starcee family. He may be stroking his ego to much about this, but at least he found his true purpose in life, some of the other vehicons are jealous but didn't mind so much and treated Steve like a good friend. Steve now has an awesome battle scar on his chest plating, proving that he is truly badass and the sparklings will forever admire him.
During that time arcee and starscream got their old limbs reconstructed, the new parts were flawlessly beautiful and operational, almost as if they didn't loose them at all and then the starcee family were enjoying the time of their lives as they explored around the world by themselves as a holiday, looking for the best views and memories about earth before they inevitably have to leave for good, they brought along the human children too for adventures, but had to make sure that they were sent back on home after via ground bridge. Miko got to spend time with her parents in Tokyo, Rafael with his Hispanic grandparents in Mexico and jack just wanted to go to Canada for the snowy mountains and lunch time bears.
Whenever the family found an energon cave they would call in the base for harvesting and then the family would move onto to find a new location to explore. They used their alt modes for the main traveling parts and the children got to ride on their sire or carrier when tired from their side lessons of speed and driving/flying skills and cool techniques.
In human logic of time the family have been gone for fourteen days sense the battle started on the eighth of September and rested for three days and now they are returning on the twenty-fifth of October.

(A/n: if some of you readers are confused and are reading this in a different country, I'm time lining this in Australian time and days for simple reasons and because I have a special Halloween story coming up and I wanted to keep track of the days to post it, thank you for your support so far readers. I love you❤️)
(P.s This is actually happening in 2021, I just straight up said "f*ck you 2020!" and moved onto next year because this year sucks balls so much, please forgive my bad typing language)

Starscream stretched out with a yawn and said hello and telling stories about their adventures to those who greeted them home, both bee and smokescreen run up to the sparklings and gave them big hugs, completely ignoring arcee and starscream.
"Gee thanks for the warm welcome guys we really appreciate it" arcee sarcastically said with chuckle.
"Oh my primus you guys are so big now!!!" Smokescreen shouted as he held up quicksilver above him and the young mech hugged him back while angel tackled bee and the unsuspecting soundwave to ground while smiling and giggling with her uncles. Both quicksilver and arkangel are now the sizes of eight year old children, but angel is still bigger than her brother, bee too was surprised at how fast they have grown up in the past couple of days. The dark energon really has improved their growth rate and stamina.
"Well, what do you expect them to do, shrink?" Starscream laughed and the family made their way through the hallways greeting their comrades and asking about what has been changing in their absence, dreadwing told them about how they have maintain two omega keys while the new and improved optimus prime told them about how he too explored the human world to clear his guilty conscious of the horrors he's done, but he returned to the ship two days ago and now more wiser and robuster .
As they made their way to the med-bay and turned a corner the red doctor himself accidentally smashed right into starscream, knocking them both to the floor. As soon as knockout heard from soundwave that the family has returned he was over the dark side of the moon excited to greet them.
"Owwwww! *GASP* my paint jo- oh starscream! Your all finally home!" Knockout then suddenly hugged this old hercomidont...uh, I mean commander and moved onto embracing his niece and nephew, starscream shook his helm with a grin and stood up as knockout hugged arcee, she just gave a pat on the back in return.
"It's great to see you too buddy, how's it going?" Starscream asked while brushing himself off, knockout did the same and began to speak happily with strange excitement"
"Everything has been great, everyone is ok and back to normal Oh! and or never going to believe this but lord megatron has a sparkling now!" He said and immediately everyone dropped their jaw platings and shouted in unison.
"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Knockout had to quickly calm them down and explained the story as they made their way to megatron's room.
"It all began about a solar cycle after when you guys left"