A Horror Story Begins

Author's note: in this part of the story it will be like how Arcee and Starscream were telling their story from the past onwards up to the present day. Each of the character's painful story will be told,  but pleased be warned these next few chapters will possibly contain subject matters that some readers may find disturbing. Please read with caution if you are squeamish.
Anyway let's get back to the story at hand now shall we and thank you all for your amazing support ❤️

Warning: this chapter will contain forceful lemon such as rape and bondage with a dash of violence. Please read with caution and don't worry there won't be any more chapters like this one, but there will be more nice and consensual lemony chapters in the future😍

Day 1
"The first thing that I remember as soon as I woke up was the feeling of intense pain surging through out my body"

predaking growled deeply as he tried to get up but couldn't, he tried again but then noticed that there were chains that are attached to theses huge nailed spikes that were imbedded into his front and back paws along with his wings stretched out to their full length of two foot ball fields with nails in them too. The predacon wanted to desperately look around but couldn't as his spikey crown had what felt like cuffs around his horns that kept his helm in place with more chains strapped down tightly to the floor and lastly his was tail was straightened out with more nails impaled into it at the tip, middle and a little ways before the base. Keeping him completely still and at the mercy of his captures.
Predaking began to panic hysterically and attempted to break free from his bonds, until suddenly a wave of electrifying pain surged throughout his central nerve systems, causing him to cry out as the unbearable feeling stung his wounds and spark. Predaking then the felt the pain abruptly stopped and his body fall limp on the floor in a steaming, bloody mess, he then slowly opened his optics to see a figure waking towards him.
"It's pity to know that even the strongest of the cybertronians creatures are just as weak as the normal ones, but I must admit I am quite excited to see how you'll do in our rounds of testing" the figure soon came into view and predaking became greatly confused as he saw that it was a fellow cybertronian but more broken and grimace, maybe even more scarier looking than Megatron. The mysterious bot then bended over with his servos behind his back, predaking immediately caught the scent of a rusty yet strange smell that was completely unknown to his scenes that almost made him want to puke. "Hmm I wonder if you can understand me or your just a simple mindless brute, but I guess that's why we're doing these tests in the first place now, aren't we?" the stranger than looked directly into predaking' right optic and wickedly smiled with his damaged optic that was glowing brightly. "Oh, and by the way you better get comfortable, because your gonna be here for a very, very long time for this will be your hell and I am the devil who will be your judge until the end of time...."

1 month later...
Everything was going perfectly as planed when the scientists tore open both shockwave and Airachnid and examined their inner workings and made sure to do lots of comparisons with there non burnt notes from the fire, and saw how there are many differences between there last subjects. Such as Arcee's body is less damaged and more compressed together because of her alt mode. But when it came down to studying Airachnid however, her body was almost the exact opposite because it seemed like Airachnid was either self harming herself or has been beaten down therefore her circuits and wiring are damaged, but not to a point where it's not unfixable as the scientists did a few tweaks here and there to fix her up, and so it was time for the second project after when they did the same tests on shockwave who of course, fought back against the scientists with unlimited knowledge and because of his lack of emotion silas didn't find any satisfaction in torturing him, so the humans then imported the more enhanced coding into his neural processor and hacked into his central nerves and other bodily functions to emanate emotions and pain. It was a difficult task but they had finally managed to give shockwave computer generated feelings that were slowly causing him to go insane with an angsty teen behaviour with lots of self hatred from his past experiments and attempting to kill himself by using a tool he stole from the lab, but thankfully silas had stopped him just in time before shockwave could do any real damage to himself.
For predaking's tests they only did regular ones such as collecting blood samples and metal skin tissues, reaction tests to different energies and finally to see if he has a gender or not. Which was extremely awkward for him, but seeing how the predacon wasn't needed for their next big experiment, predaking was placed in a room where he was still strapped down to floor with no food or any other substance for three weeks, just to see how long he it takes to starve the poor creature.
Silas had instructed that the cybertronians will be fed every five days now just so they could have full cooperation from the subjects, and on the days when they were fed they were given a mixture of petral and energon drinks that slowly sustained them only to a point where they could only speak and not try to fight back.