Home Sweet Cybertron

Author's note: hey everyone it's lunatrix here and I just wanna apologise because for the longest time I haven't realised that I was spelling unicron's name wrong this entire time and in my last book too, I'm such a doofus 😑 but hopefully you all didn't mind too much and if next time I make a mistake please tell me.
I love you all and thank you so much for enjoying my book.

Everything was falling into place as the nemesis war ship flew out of earth's orbit and towards the moon, arcee couldn't help but to shed a tear as she watched her second home get smaller and smaller in the distance, she was comforted by Steve of all mechs and of course by her husband and children too as they watched the human's world fade away, but they promised that they will return one day. As the ship ascended to the moon, optimus and megatron  gazed upon what remained of the space bridge behind the dark side of the moon.
"So this is what happened to the space bridge after when it was destroyed long ago?" Optimus asked and megatron hummed in response.
"Yes and it is still functional after when my troops re-built it after the explosion" the ex-warlord said and looked towards his communications officer, "open the bridge for cybertron" he ordered with his servos behind his back and phantom standing beside him with a big grin on his face. The space bridge suddenly came to life and they entered through it with ease and to make sure that the humans will never find the bridge they set a bomb on it to explode, luckily the bomb won't destroy the moon as they disappeared through the very large swirling green vortex, they also made sure to destroy or collect all of the evidence of their existence on earth. Nothing will be traced back to them, even the seperate harbinger ships was blown up  and the remains of their fallen undead comrades too. but for dreadwing however it was hard for him to see his long lost twin in the shadow zone, skyquake had eventually perished from his dark energon drying up in his systems and the exhaustion after many, many months of just grumbling about and finding starscream's old arm and tossing it everyday of his undead life, only to find it the next day and repeat the process. It broke dreadwing's spark but he had to live on in his brothers memories as they took his body and placed it in a coffin to be with the rest of the deceased how gave their lives to complete their missions in life.

Once they all arrived on cybertron, everyone in the main room gleamed with happiness and joy to see there long lost home. It kinda looked like junkion, the junk capital of the whole universe, but that planet was just literally a floating trash can with junkions who speaking with funny accents and they also talk like old tv hosts from the 90s. There an odd bunch but they can throw a great dance party.
"This is soo cool sire!" Phantom shouted and then his sire picked him up and placed him on his spikey shoulder so he can get a better view. The twins were also very excited too, but for the adults it hurt them a little to see their home again, a dead lifeless world of rust and bad memories, but it will all change very soon with this new alliance for the future.
The ship landed and a group of vehicons was ordered to collect the omega keys from the vault and everyone exited the ship to find the omega lock that laid out before them in a field.
"Oh my primus so this is cybertron sire, it's soo..... dead" angel said with a squeak and starscream only smiled with a giggle as he walked with his wife, the sparklings couldn't believe their optics as they gazed upon the parents home for the first time.
"So where do we begin, the colosseum of Kaon or the hall of records, oh what about the old tavern, ummm oh I can't remember it's name" smokescreen listed off as he searched through his memories but knockout picked up on what he was talking about and  joined in.
"Wait, hold on are you talking about the Maccadam's old oil house?" He said and everyone piped up with laughter as they remembered many fond memories of the old oil house where back in the old days it was an amazing place in the city of Iacon, where everyone can get along with each other, even decepticons and autobots can have a drink together, it was a complete neutral ground in the war where  'if you can pay are welcomed to stay and enjoy a quart of oil or a energon cube'. Of course allowing different factions to mix does sometimes have bad results. But most of the time customers try to keep their helms down and just enjoy their drinks. But there is only one rule in the bar that is to never fight with each other despite how bad the arguments might get or else they would have to deal with mysterious owner who has a dim view on fighting in his establishment. Rumour has it that the prime of alchemy, maccadam himself used to run the place for many years, some say that he was the old oil house's piano player while hiding in plain sight as a prime. Until unfortunately he had to shut down the bar and turned it into a secret underground base for the autobots in the war, and once cybertron finally went dark maccadam was never seen or heard of never again, but hey it could of been someone else entirely because after all was just a silly theory made up by drunks.
(A/n please go check out Chris Mcfeely's channel for more information on many subjects based on the transformers universe, he an awesome YouTuber, please go support his channel)

"Oh yeah, jacky and I used to go to that place all the time and I think breakdown was there too, haha and that's how we became enemies from playing a game of darts together" bulkhead said with a chuckle,  but then looked down at knockout who frowned slightly but the doc smiled too as he can partly remember that night.
"Yeah it was quite the story he told me, maybe we can re-build it early so everyone can enjoy a drink" knockout suggested while raising his arms up to everyone and they all agreed but then megatron inturrpted them.
"We can worry about all that some other time because right now we need focus on resurrecting primus after re-building our homes for the night" he explained and they made it to the omega lock and the drones presented the keys to their leaders.
"Arcee, starscream please come here, megatron and I want to bestow upon you both the honour of restoring our home" optimus said and the couple walked up to the leaders, two of the keys were given to them, "if it wasn't for you two our war would still be raging on to this day without end, But because of you two looking past you're judgements and hatred, we finally have a future to look forward to, we all are deeply grateful to have you both of you in our new family" the prime said then bowed along with megatron and the decepticon army, autobots and predaking too.
Both arcee and starscream didnt know what to say in the moment, but it was true though, if it wasn't for them the nightmare would have never ended but right now they couldn't contain their rears of happiness, well mostly arcee of course then the leaders stood back up and circled around the lock then suddenly the keys started the glow in their servos and one by one they all inserted the keys into the lock.
Suddenly a bright golden light shot out from the lock then turned into the blue map of cybertron and then the large pillars that surrounded the area lit up with blue lights and into the huge ring above them that was filled with energon.
"Behold! the new age of Cybertron!" Megatron called out as the giant machine was powering up then megs pressed a button on the holographic computer and then suddenly a blast of cyan bursted out of one of the cannons of the ring, it traveled through the sky and as if time itself was turning backwards on this very day, an old building glowed with a bright light as each broken piece of the building lifted up in the air and pieced itself back together like a puzzle until the beam of energon stopped and there it was, a completely rebuilt tower from the past.
"By the allspark" optimus was actually speechless for the first time along with everyone else there. The sparklings cried out with excitement.
"Unbelievable" bee muttered with wide optics. "An instant home make over"
"Shiny" knockout joined in too.
"It's a Shane really, because if the war hadn't ended my original plan was to cyber-form earth in favour of a possible new matrix, calling it either new kaon or gilded earth" megs explained with out  a care in the universe as he did receive a few glares from the autobots. "Hey I said I was thinking about it" he smirked
"I, I can't believe this is actually happening Star, our home is finally restored" arcee smiled then hugged starscream as her tears started to roll down her cheek plates. The seeker kissed her in return and he held her in his arms.
"Yeah I know babe, it's like a dream come true" he responded then saw his children rushing up to them. They all hugged each other tightly then starscream noticed that was  everyone staring up at them and he puffed out his chest and said in a powerful voice while holding his family close to him. "Let this mark the end of the cybertronian wars, as we march forward to a new age of peace and happiness, til all are one!" He then thrusted his fist into the sky and everyone started to chanted the phrase.

"Till all are one! Till all are one! Till all are one! Till all are one!"