Today is The Day of Freedom

Author's note: hey guys I was just wondering if you all would like me to go back and re-edit my first story because I looked through it recently and I really must say, it is a disaster to read and so I'm willing to go back and fix it up, just so people can properly understand it without having to rip your hair out trying to figure out what a simple sentence says, and once this story is done I will also be doing the same. Please tell me in the comments if all like the idea, thank you.
P.s I'm sorry if this chapter is messy, but I really want this part of this story to be over so all of you Starcee lovers can enjoy the rest of the story.

"After when I passed out all I could see was darkness, just an endless void of a black tunnel and my body still felt like I was in agony. Until I started to this strange noise that sounded so familiar to the humans unintelligible babbles, and after a while of hearing this I was slowly being pulled back into reality and as soon as I opened my optics I saw a small figure in front of me, but something was different about them"

 Until I started to this strange noise that sounded so familiar to the humans unintelligible babbles, and after a while of hearing this I was slowly being pulled back into reality and as soon as I opened my optics I saw a small figure in front of ...

(A/n: this is also the original design of Sparkplug Witwicky from the Hasbro g1 transformers serious, again I couldn't find an image closest to his design for this universe, so yeah, I love putting in little cameos here and there for cool throw backs to the original show)

"This human didn't look anything like the other humans and so that alarmed me at first and tried to kill, but the human merely held up its uhh, arms? In a non-hostile manner and I fully understood why it was there. It wanted to help me and so I just followed its gestures and later on I was freed of my bonds and followed them as quietly as I could in the halls."

Both the human and predaking carefully made their way through the cramped halls of the base, thankfully and very conveniently there was no one around to see them, Sparkplug held up his hand to beast to stop as he looked around the corner for anyone and then continued forward by waving his hand to move onwards. Predaking was still in his bipedal form because it was easier to for him to walk around in the tight spaces and plus his injuries were preventing him to do much at this point anyway, along the way predaking kept on noticing a strange reoccurring symbols that was on the walls which could possibly be a clue to where he was and made a mental note to remember it and to tell anyone who finds him after he has escaped from this hell.
Just before Sparkplug went to get predaking he made sure to turn off all of the security cameras in their path that lead straight to the exit, Sparkplug has been working for silas for countless years now and he finally decided to say "F you silas, Im going to snitch on you because your being a bully to these poor alien robots" well he didn't literally say that to his ex-boss but his decision will kinda change predaking's opinion of these weird creatures but he will never forgive them for what they did him and the.. Oh scrap!
The King then suddenly stopped and looked around as he wanted to know where his creator and the other creepy femme was, Sparkplug spun around too to see predaking going in another direction and he softly called out to the robot then stood in front of the predacon while still waving his hands around to get his attention which did and predaking looked down with a snarl.
"Where are you going, the exit is this way" the man pointed with his hands in the direction they were supposed to going but predaking just ignored him and went down a different hall with the human still following behind him. Sparkplug sorta knew why the predacon was doing this, but he also knew that there is nothing they could do to free the other subjects, because they were attached to life support machines and high alert sensors for any intruders. "Ahh jeez how am I gonna do this if he can't understand me" Sparkplug mumbled to himself while speed walking beside predaking then suddenly he got an idea and pulled out his hand gun and aimed it at predaking's back. He was deeply going to regret this but he really had no other choice and putting himself in a highly risky situation. He then pulled the digger and in a matter of a second the bullet was released and it soared through the air and straight into the dragon's back platings, hopefully the bullet doesn't do too much damage to the predacon's body, but it definitely got his attention and he spun around and growled even deeper and began to chase after Sparkplug down the hall in the original direction they were supposed to go through in the first place.
As each of the titan's ped steps smashed into the concrete floor the humans who were in a close proximity of the area were alerted and sounded the annoying alarms, this confused predaking and he soon slowed down his rampaging and listened to the noises until he got he another bullet to the right arm and he shot his gaze back down at the annoying human but this time Sparkplug was signally to follow him again.
"Grrrrr! why do you keep on shooting at me?! " predaking demanded in cybertronian language very loudly before picking up the human with his talons and received a desperate keep going gesture from the human and within that moment he felt a thousand tiny bullets dig into his back platings again and wings then glanced over his shoulder to see that there were more humans shooting at him and he immediately flip his clawed servo into his paster and killed every human who dared to attack him before continuing down the halls with Sparkplug still in his grasp sense it knew how to get out or maybe lead him to where the others were. But he didn't know how to ask the question seeming as how there was a very strong language barrier between him and the human, but unfortunately he had come to the conclusion that he couldn't recuse shockwave and airachnid because of their current states and not be able to fight off that abomination of a offlined traitor at the same time while protecting them. Sohis choice was regrettably made and he ran at full force to the exit with more dangerous humans on his tail.
Each laser bullet pierced themselves deeply into his body and causing most of his wounds to reopen along with his exhausting pace he through the small hallways. But at this point he didn't give two scraps about his wounds as he finally found the exit, he then dropped Sparkplug at a reasonable distance and was about to slam his whole body against the door until suddenly he heard a painfully familiar voice from his waking nightmares.
"Well I can honestly say that I was expecting this to happen one way or another" silas grimaced than aimed his shoulder cannon at predaking and shot about five to six bullets at him, causing predaking to cry out in pain as the attack did more than open up a few wounds, it created large holes in his frames. But it wasn't enough to kill him, not yet anyways.
"Grrruahh!!!" The predacon roared with a thousand burning suns behind him and just before silas could charge at him he transformed into his beast mode and attacked silas by blindly charging forward into the true monster at full force. Meanwhile Sparkplug was trying not to get shot and inputting the code to open the door at the same time, until he felt a single bullet slice right through his left leg causing him to fall to the floor gasping but that didn't stop him as he hissed his pain away and leaned against the control panel and punched in the code for the fifth time and the finally the light turned green and slowly the door was sliding open.
Sparkplug turned around to see that predaking had the upper claw by pinning down silas and was about to bite off his helm until suddenly when was range silas shot up his left arm and stabbed his servo right into predaking's right optic, a high pitched shrill reverberated around the hallways and he quickly jumped off of silas with him still ripping out his optic out from it's socket. Bright cyan liquid gushed out of the wound with every snap of each wire to was separated from predaking's helm, sending the poor creature into another agonising world of pain and silas was more than happy to revel in his victim's blood.
"Come on, get out of here now!" Sparkplug shouted he was restrained by two guardsmen while predaking was struggling to turn around in the confined space and eventually managed to squeeze out and into open cool night air, but just before he took off with his wings stretched out he looked back to the human who helped him and then felt....sadness that he couldn't do anything to return the favour as he saw that one of silas' men had shot a hole through his skull. But all that mattered now was making sure that their death was not in vein, and that he will save the others by getting help to destroy these disgusting humans once and for all.
He then took off with a sprint and soon as he was at a far enough distance he flapped his huge wings like a butterfly and soon enough he was off the ground and soared into the sky and high above the clouds, the feeling of the cold wind brought back happy memories of his past in the sky, spending countless hours in the never ending abyss of clouds, everything felt amazing against his metal skin and his new battle scars became numb as his mind focused only on flying.

After what seemed like forever the earths sun had risen above the clouds and painted the sky in light blue colour with many clouds protecting him from the wondering eyes of any humans. Predaking yawned to himself and looked at the earth below to search for any cybertronian being who may have been around, and because he was given the scent of an autobot he knew exactly how to find them. But it all seemed so pointless as he could feel his wings begin to ache painfully and his tanks twist in on itself for more substance. For most of the journey predaking had let the wind his glide body across the world to let his body and mind regain most of its to continue to flap his wings.
Unfortunately he couldn't find Megatron's ship anywhere and you'd think that the humans would've seen a giant flying aircraft in the earth's atmosphere after so many years of being on earth by now, but no, no one cares about it, even as the ship is in outer space, maybe the humans were just that dumb enough to not see it, but there are some humans on this earth who would do anything to save their friends and family and predaking was at piece with that small hope for these species. But why is it that there are thousands of other fleshlings in the world that kills anything that gives them a funny look? The world is a cruel place, yet we all have a place in it.

The day was again fading into a bright orange and pink colour for predaking has not wasted a single second to take a break, all he wanted to do was to find anyone who can help him and as luck would have it, he sniffed the air and looked down to see a faint red Aston Martin vehicle that smelt very odd yet familiar as he could smell the scent of an expensive polish and wax with a dash of a cherry fragment finish.
"That's the decepticon that works for Megatron, finally I have found them!" predaking smiled to himself and lowered himself down low enough to let the red doctor see him and then things became more strange as the con went in different direction than he was originally going and went up to the mountains where predaking finally gave out and fell to earth in bloody heap.

Present day

"And so, that's the end of the my story" predaking sighed heavily with half lidded opitcs, He then looked around to see that everyone was almost in tears from very, very long tragic story, he saw that some of the vehicons were leaning up against the walls asleep while others were staring with figuratively wide opitcs. The other main cybertronians were also the same but Arcee was literally crying with her mate rubbing her back for they knew exactly how he felt, all the endless pain and wanting to die just feel alive, it was truly a waking nightmare for Arcee, Starscream and predaking. But there was still a lingering question that needed to be asked and answered.
'Is it really worth saving the most traitorous and sparkless monsters in the galaxy who feel nothing but sadistic pleasure in tormenting others?'