Merry Christmas (saiouma)

Requested by:Santa;) haha jk jk nono its me
Fluff
Warnings: age regression
Sensitive?-dont read
Plantonic!!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
Age regressor Shuichi(2-4years:hes 3)
Caretaker Kokichi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><

3rd pov

It was 25th of December. The snow was gently falling down on the already pure white ground, the chilly wind was running around dancing with the snowflakes.
But the couple in the edge of the town in the white house have a very special Christmas.

Shuichi woke up with a gently yawn rubbing his eyes with one hand and holding closer his plushie Shamu. Shamu is an orca/killer whale stuffed toy given by Kaede last Christmas, it was Shuichi's favorite toy ever.
Shuichi's eyes gently opened and he snuggled closer to his caretaker and lover Kokichi Ouma who was sleeping peacefully and holding Shuichi closer. Shuichi knew Kokichi will wake up soon so he started to play quietly with Shamu until he remembered something...Its Christmas day!!!!!!! His eyes lit up with happiness and he smiled behind his pacifier "Kicwi Kicwi!....Daddy!" He gently and happily started to wake up the other boy.
Kokchi groaned and opened his eyes looking at Shuichi lazily "Whats wrong Shumai?" He rubbed his tired eyes "Chwistmas, chwistmas!" Shuichi happily announced to Kokichi that in fact today is Christmas day "yup today is Christmas little one...How about that, we took some morning miwky(aka milk) and get dressed then we can see if Santa came?" Shuichi nodded and took off the covers "yuh yuh" he mumbled behind the pacifier and skipped towards the bathroom with Kokichi following soon after.

The two started their morning routine. Kokichi stepped in the bathroom to find Shuichi sitting on a toilet lid waiting patiently for him to come. He smiled and took Shamu and pacifier out of Shuichi's mouth and grabbed a soft toothbrush and added some toothpaste to it.
Shuichi opened his mouth and Kokichi gently cleaned all of the teeth, then he took down Shuichi's space onesie that he wore to bed (wondering were did he get that one👀) and took him towards the bedroom to change his diaper. After changing him he took out his Olaf onesie and slipped it on Shuichi "Shamu! Shamu!" Shuichi was sitting on the bed looking for his orca, Kokichi smiled and went to the bathroom to retire the pastel blue adult size pacifier and a stuffed orca. He came back and gave the orca to Shuichi who Immediately started playing with it and then hugging the animal.
Kokichi placed the pacifier in front of Shuichi's mouth for Shuichi to take. Shuichi took it and started to suck it playing with Shamu again on the bed.
Kokichi quickly got ready dressed in an oversized white hoodie with checkered sleeves and black comfy pants with fluffy socks.
"Ready to get some miwky!" Kokichi asked stepping out of the bathroom. Shuichi eyes lit up "miwky! Miwky!" Kokichi picked him up and took him downstairs to the dining room witch was connected to the kitchen. He placed Shuichi down on the seat and then starting to make some milk for Shuichi.
The milk was made and poured in a bottle heated a little more in a microwave, Kokichi sat down and pulled Shuichi on his lap taking out his pacifier and holding a bottle to Shuichi's mouth. Shuichi took the bottle in his mouth drinking the milk.
He drank the milk to the very last drop in the bottle "Good boy Shumai! Now how about we go and see what Santa brought us".
Kokichi put the pacifier back into Shuichi's mouth and let Shuichi get the presents in the living room. When Kokichi finally stepped in he found Shuichi on the ground in front of the Christmas tree "Daddy look. Santa gave pwesents!" He cheered, Kokichi smiled a warm smile "Wanna see with ones ate yours, Shumai?" He asked "yah yah!!" Kokichi took out three presents from the bottom of the tree.

One was from all of the classmates, one was from Kokichi and one was from Miu and Kaede, they wanted to be special.
"Here you go with one first!" Kokichi said to Shuichi. Shuichi looked at them curiously then pointed at the biggest one, Kokichi gave it to him and Shuichi opened it carefully not to rip the paper.
In there was a big stuffed bunny and Shuichi's eyes lit up with excitement "Daddy look what Santa bwout(brought) me!" He showed Kokichi his new bunny.
The bunny was light grey with a brown ribbon around his neck. The ears were down and the fluff on his chest was doubled.
"What are you going to name it Shu?" Shuichi thought about it and then decided on "I'm gonna call it bunbun!" 'Bunbun it is' Kokichi thought. Shuichi then opened his other two presents (I have bo idea so thats why i wont say🥸).
After the presents were open Shuichi sat on the couch yawning softly "wanna take a nappy little one?" Kokichi asked sitting beside Shuichi who snuggled into his side sleepily "we need to take some miwky first and then we can take nappy okay?" Shuichi nodded and Kokichi took the remote and turned on Inspector Gadget (okay you knew this was coming) and looked at the clock 12:15 already 'no wonder hes sleepy' Kokichi thought while preparing milk for his beloved.
He soon came back to the living room too see Shuichi glued to the TV watching Gadget solve some mystery "Shumai miwky, come here" Shuichi attention was sow on Kokichi and he sat on Kokichi's lap, Kokichi turned off the TV and held the tip of the bottle on Shuichi's lips.
Shuichi took the bottle in his mouth and drank the milk sucking on the light blue colored bottle. Soon enough Shuichi finished and the bottle was replaced with his pacifier.

Kokichi gently picked up Shuichi carrying him towards the bedroom. Shuichi was leaning on Kokichi shoulder almost asleep holding Shamu closer. They decided that bunbun will sleep in the living room guarding the house at night.
Kokichi laid Shuichi down kissing his forehead and covering him with the fluffy covers, little ones eyes fluttered close and soon enough Shuichi was sound asleep on the bed.

THE END

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!! I hope you have a nice Christmas even in the conditions were in cause of the COVID-19.

Request are still opne.

Bye bye.

Kokichi: *sneaks up* nishishi~ *inhales*

Everyone: MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
Kokichi: Thats not fair *whines*
Shuichi: thats a lie Kokichi
Kokichi: you k ow me so well Shumai. Now gibe me my present!
Shuichi: *kisses Kokichi on the lips and walks away.
Kokichi: *blushing mess*