Jesus x Shuichi

Requested by: UltimateHajime
Thats my bro^
He wanted thisss!!
So im a gave him
>>>>>>>>>>>>><

Shuichi pov

I opened my eyes "where am I?" I asked myself. I sat up and felt soft? I looked down i saw. "Oh my god im in heaven!!!!"

"Yes my child." I heard i looked up and saw "holy Jesus who are you?!!!!" And pointed at him "well Im Jesus Christ of curse." I looked at him shocked.

So heaven does exist "follow me dear person" i stood up and followed him. We were walking when we saw a bunch of stairs "Lets go we have a lot of stairs to walk" i sighed and followed Jesus ip the stairs.

We weren't even half way when i was panting and gasping for air. Jesus looked at me and "its not long." He said "no energy...i have no energy" i said back "come on" he put me on his back.

I sighed and fell asleep immediately "thank you" i whispered "you have been trough a lot. No problem" it was not long when we came to the top. I jumped down and looked at the big gate in front of me and Jesus. He opened them and invited me in. I smiled and went in.

-time skip by JESUS-

'He's like a father i never had. Oh' i put a frown on my face. "Whats wrong my child" Jesus appeared and asked "Im grateful very. That you are taking care of me" i said to him. He looked at me and sat beside me "you're welcome if you need me, just say my name ok." "Ok".

-time skip by JESUS-

"Helle Jesus" i asked when i came to the really big room with bunch of gold. "Yes?" He asked "I miss my friend." I said and started crying "come now dear child don't cry." He wen and hugged me and I hugged back crying into his shoulder. He patted my back "I love you my child and probably they will be soon here." I just looked at him with 'wtf' face "what they will have to die someday" he said back.

"Oh come on is that really how you comfort me!!" I said back "well yes my child" he casually said back to me and looked me in the eyes "you're not wrong i gotta give you that." He nodded and i went my way out of the room."

-time skip by JESUS-

I was looking at earth when Jesus appeared as well "hello" he said "oh my god you scared me" i grabbed my self by the heart "You want to give me a heart attack or something?!" I said "you cant die mister" i looked at him with a dumb face and looked back down at the earth "soon my child soon. Be patient". I sighed "i know i know...you tell me that every day Jesus" i said "what else am i suppose to do?" I looked at him "i don't know man." "Yea me too"

And we both looked down at the earth.

The end.

A/N
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Here ya go mister
Hahahahahahaha
*dies*

Kokichi:what was that?...anyways like my author always says.

Kokichi: i hope you liked it

Kokichi: request still open

Jesus: *crying in a corner* why me?