Hangover (saiouma)

Request by: *drum noises* me^^
Fluff
Warning:throwing up
Sensitive?- don't read
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><

Shuichi pov

I was woken up by the sun shining trough the window in my eyes. I blinked a couple of times and yawned 'man yesterday was a wreck'. You see yesterday Miu had a party for no reason and me and my boyfriend Kokichi were invited. But the catch was that there was alcohol and Kokichi had to get drunk...really drunk. When we were going home he couldn't even stand by himself and he was pale as a ghost. So I did everything I needed and got him into bed.

I looked at my side to find him sound asleep. He'll need some rest today. I sat up and slowly stood up not to wake him up. I went downstairs getting some coffee for me and prepared some breakfast for my poor angel upstair who probably has the worst hangover ever. I made him some scrambled eggs, took some pain killers and a glass of water to chug down the pills.

I took the tray and went upstairs. When I came to the room I saw Kokichi sitting up rubbing his eyes. They are a little dark from not really good sleep I guess "morning baby how do you feel?" I asked him putting the tray on the nightstand "I feel horrible Shumai, my head hurts and my stomach doesn't feel good. And I'm still tired." He said yawning "My poor angel. I made you some breakfast for you to eat and brought some pain killers okay. Try to eat a little and take the medicine I'll be right back." I kissed his forehead and went to grab a bucket and a cloth if Kichi had to throw up. I found the items and skipped back into the room.

When I came back i found a little of the food eaten and medicine taken. I smiled knowing that he tried despise his upset stomach. I went towards the bed placing the bucket and the cloth on the ground and myself sitting on the edge of the bed running my hands trough his hair.

I heard a ping from the phone. I took it out of my pocket and saw that Kaede texted me.

Kaede A.🎶:
Morning^^. Are you two doing alright?

Shuichi🔍:
Good morning to you too. Yes I am doing fine but Kokichi has a bad hungover so I'm taking care of him.

Kaede A.🎶:
Awwwww how cute ;). Well take care I gotta go bye^-^.

Shuichi🔍:
Goodbye.

I closed my phone. After that my gaze went back towards Kokichi. I was running my fingers back in his hair when he squirmed. His face scrunched up like hes in pain. I shook him gently to wake him up "hey baby wake up. Are you alright?" I asked worried.
He opened his eyes and looked at me "I feel sick. I think I'm gonna-" before he finished I grabbed a bucket and he threw up in it. I held back his hair with one hand and with the other I was holding his small frame so that he doesn't collapse "thats right. Let it all out." I said while he threw up.

He soon finished and I got rid of the puke in the bucket. I came back and placed it down on the floor again "Shumai my mouth tastes horrible." Kokichi whined. I took some water from the nightstand "have some water...and no I wont give you panta today, if your good maybe tomorrow you'll maybe get one more." I said quickly. He pouted but still drank the cup of water "Are you feeling better?" I asked "a little. My head hurts less but my stomach still isn't well." He said laying down on the bed exhausted. I smiled gently and put the covers over him.

Thats when our cat came in our room. Hes a completely black cat with bright yellow eyes "hello mr. snuggles" I didn't name him, Kokichi did and we kinda went with it so mr. snuggles it is. Kokichi cracked one of his eyes open and lifted his head "wheres mr. snuggles?" Then mr. snuggles jumped on the bed sniffing Kokichi and laid down at his legs. "There he is" I said after.

Kokichi smiled but was quickly shifted into discomfort "I will-" I grabbed a bucket and he yet again he threw up. I held his hair and rubbed his back. He gasped in the middle "S-shu I don't l-like it." He said to me throwing up after that "I know. But it will make you fell better" I smiled. He finished and I got rid of it. After I came back with a new glass of water and gave it to him. He drank and put it back on the nightstand.
Mr. snuggles stood up and came close to Kokichi and rubbed his head against his chest. Kokichi giggled and started to pet mr. snuggles and soon enough we heard purring coming from him "Kichi are you hungry maybe?" I asked him "Yeah a little. Can I have some cereal?" He asked me "sure thing. Cold right?" I asked before going out "mhm" Kokichi nodded his head and smiled.

I went downstairs and took out a bowl, milk, spoon and froot loops. I pored the cold milk into the bowl and added some froot loops. I put the spoon in and took the cereal back upstairs.
I came back and gave Kokichi his cereal "thank you Shushu" he smiled sweetly eating his froot loops. I sat down and started to scroll trough the instagram to see whats new. I saw some picture of our classmates and some other things and ads. Thats when I got a text from Kaito.

Kaito⭐️:
Good morning sidekick! Are you felling alright and hows Kokichi. He drank yesterday pretty much.

Shuichi🔍:
Good morning. Yes I'm okay but Kokichi has a big hungover and I'm taking care of him.

Kaito⭐️:
Thats good. Well then take care I'm going to check on Maki-roll she has hungover too. Goodbye!

Shuichi🔍:
Bye.

Kokichi finished and yawned after "go get some more rest sweetheart" I said to him caressing his cheek in the process. He hummed in response and laid down. I tucked him in and kissed his forehead "shu?" He said "hmmm what is it?" I raised my eyebrow "cuddle me. Your supreme leader is dying. You don't want me to die right?" he whined/commanded 'ok now hes coming back' "first: your not dying and tomorrow you'll be fine and second:I'll gladly cuddle you" so I went under covers and pulled him close to myslef. He cuddled closer and soon enough I could hear soft snores coming from him. I smiled and kissed his forehead closing my eyes as well.

A/N
Ta daaaaa. Another one?-yes. Hope you liked it

Request open if you like.

Bye bye.