Surprise(x male reader)

So today is my little bros birthday and im gonna write him a oneshot.
His favorite character is Ibuki so this is Ibuki x reader.
My bro is UltimateHajime

Y/N pov

I opened my eyes and felt that my girlfriend ibuki wasn't on the other side of the bed.

...

"Weird..."

I looked at the clock and it said "10!!!! Im late to school!!" I threw the covers off me and went downstairs to see if ibuki is home too.

She wasn't.
Im late
To school.

"Why didn't she wake me up." I sat on the couch and put my head in my hands. I was sulking on the couch for 30 minutes. I went back to our bedroom when i saw a letter on my wardrobe. I took it and it said:

'Em was uoy na ereht saw I'

"What is that suppose to be. tf." I was looking at the letter for a while the it clicked. 'The alley'.

I dressed up and went out on my journey.
I probably didn't introduce myself.

My name is Y/N and im the ultimate U/T (ultimate talent).

Thats why im going to an alley.i lived there.

-time skip by kokichi's Danny devito cardboard cutout-

I came to my old home and went to the sheltered balcony.

Flashback
I was sitting on a broken balcony bores out of my mind. When a girly came to this very alley. I took interest and said "what brought you here girl." I said to her "ah ibuki lost ibuki needs help. Can you help ibuki." 'She asking me. An alley rat to help her. Haha.' "Sure thing where do you need to go. "Ah ibuki needs to go back to the flower shop "sure thing" i jumped from the balcony and tooke her to the flower shop.
End of flashback

In the 'house' I found yet another letter. I took it and it said:

'Gnidnats I, gnittis uoy, das uoy, yppah em'

I figured it out and went i closed the 'door'. When i closed it I found an F/C present. On it it said 'open when said' i went to grab an old bag and put the present in it.

I was walking towards the forest. When i was walking down the path i was worrying about Ibuki. Where is she? Is she safe? Did she left me? I was cut out of my thoughts when i came to a very familiar river.

I was here when I got beaten up in the alley.

Flashback
I was sitting at the river crying. I just got beaten up by some 30 year old cause they I didn't gave them money they wanted, so i said some bad thing to them. They beat me up like really bad and i ran towards my comfort spot. The river.
I was crying when i felt a hand on my head. I looked up and saw my friend Ibuki. Her hand was on my head and she was standing and smiling down at me.
"Ibuki sad seeing Y/N sad. Dont be sad Y/N. Smile like Ibuki." She said and i smiled at her. 'She always makes me feel better'
End of  flashback

I sat down at the same spot, when i spotted yet another letter on the rock beside me. I took it and it read:

'Ekil I erehw ?erehw .niaga tem ew'

I stood up and went my way. My thoughts came back soon after. I hope shes okay?

-time skip by smexy monokuma in bikini-

I came to an old music venue. When I came to see Ibuki next time when i discovered her talent.

Flashback
Ibuki is a musician how cool is that. So i went trought the whole city searching for all the music venues when i came to the old looking venue. I went in and found Ibuki singing she looked at me and immediately went to me and put me in a huge bear hug. I hugged back and for the rest of the day we spend together.
End of flashback

I went in and there i found. What is that? I found nagito lying on stage. He stood up and placed down the letter and went down. He stood beside me and said "only thing to do is follow and hope." And went on.

I shrugged it off and went to pick up a letter. I picked it up and it read:

'Yad taht morf erom erew ew dna krad saw tI'

I knew where that random person was implying. I went out of the venue and went to the place that I like the most. I went to the park that was located in the middle of a town.
Its a big park so when i came i went to the back of the park.

-time skip by kazuichi playing mario 64-

After 15 min i came to the very familiar bridge.

Flashback
Ibuki and I decided that we will hang out. I asked her so i could confess my feelings for her. She lets me stay at her house. I was standing in front of the park and she came. We were walking around the park and at last stopped on the bridge. We were leaning on the railing laughing at the stupid meme i showed her. When i suddenly stopped laughing. She looked at me with her dumb adorable face that she makes." Ibuki i have knowed you for a long time. You are funny, pretty and much more. Ibuki i love you will you be my girlfriend." I said. She looked at me and hugged me shouting "IBUKI LOVES Y/N TOOO. YES YES YES IBUKI WILL BE GIRLFRIEND OF Y/N!!!!!" I hugged back. Im the most happiest man ever.
End of flashback

I still remember and i love this memory very much. I was leaning on the railing when i saw a stick floating with something white attached to it. I went down and picked up the stick from the river. It said:

'Ti nepo'

I went back to the bridge to open my present. I opened it and inside was yet another letter and scrunched paper? I opened the letter and it said.

'Repap eht nepo dna lleh ot emoc'

I opened the paper and inside was a key? To what? The letter says 'lleh ot emoc' okay then lets go there then.

-time skip by byakuya putting on his wig-

I came to the final destination. The hell hole. School. The gate was open? Thats weird it should be closed by now. I went in. I still had that key tough. I went inside and checked every single door, that took forever may i add. I lastly came to our homeroom. It was locked.
I grabbed the key from my pocket and used it. 'It fits. Huh who knew' i opened the door to meet darkness. I was standing in the darkness for who knows how long when.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!!!!!"

The lights shoot up and whole class shouted happy birthday. 'I was so focused i forgot my own birthday.haha' Ibuki ran towards me and tackled me i a big bear hug. I hugged back. When she pulled away she grabbed me by my collar and kissed me. I kissed back imediatly.
Everyone started clapping and whisteling.

"Ibuki wishes happy birthday to Y/N." She said and hugged me again.

Let say i got and adventure and a lot of presents.

A/N
I did it
Happy birthday little bro. Hope you like it. Haha i tried.