I'm here (saiibo)

Requested by:Flaming_SaiiboAce
Angst/fluff
Warnings: PTSD, PTSD attack
Sensitive?-dont read
Flashback-italic or whatever
Normal-normal
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
spoiler: its probably going to be bad...I can't write good panic attack as stuff. Hope you still like it tho
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
Keebo pov

I was humming and walking with a tray of food, witch Shuichi requested. After the game ended and everybody got up and got treated, team Danganronpa give everybody and ton of money. Well if you died first you got less money than Shuichi for example, but Shuichi got it worse than anybody.

He was the one who got a role of the Protagonist, witch means that he got to lead a trial and all that Important stuff.

So with all that money came a house as well...if you can call Shuichi's house as house, its more like a mansion. And I was the one who got selected to take care of him, well Shuichi reached for me when he woke up too.
When he woke up he was calling for me and resisted every other who tried to help him, they called me for help. Then I was brought there Shuichi leached on me and started to cry and scream his feelings out.

In any other way. I knocked on the big bedroom door and waited until I heard a soft 'come in'. Shuichi also doesn't talk much, when he dose its only a little things like 'come in' and 'thank you' and it comes out raspy and quite.
I entered the room and closed it "Hello Shuichi" He was sitting on the bed hugging a plush orca that he got from me for his birthday. I put the tray on the bedside table and invited Shuichi to come, he crawled all the way to me and hugged me.

I'm like his caregiver or butler of some sorts but in more like a friend way, he needs help with almost everything. But he is getting better, he goes out for a walk himself and tries to get stuff himself. A lot of stuff triggers him, like a library or a dark room. But he has his bad days when he needs support and a lot of it. I don't mind helping him, but even at those days I slowly limit his time with me I do it so he dosent ge too attached, I do it slowly so he doesn't realize.

And today is one of those days. He was cuddling me while I tried to give some food in his system. After finishing his meal I grabbed the tray and left 'maybe I should get him another blanket he loves those'. With my mind set I made it towards the kitchen to set the tray away.

Shuichi pov

'Keebo' I don't feel well. What if he...no...Shuichi don't think don't think...the kitchen is not far. Where is he?! He should be back by know...I want him...my heart is beating faster...I looked at the clock and it was 2:53...53...

"Danganronpa 53!!! You are all fiction all of your personalities"

"I refuse to vote. I refuse hope and despair. We will reject Danganronpa"

"I am not the one in charge...go on kill me. As long as the world wants killing games Danganronpa will not end"

I fell of the bed terror on my face 'I'm not fiction. I'm not fiction. I'm real. I'm real. Not fiction' I bolted out running away...

3rd pov

Shuichi was running in the halls triggered by anything that moved. He was looking around panicked and wanting to find the exit. He bursted out of the mansion, his eyes going every direction possible. He trashed anything in the way trowing it behind him.
Everything that moved turned into Tsumugi and Monokuma 'I'm real. No fiction. I'm not fiction' Shuichi ran into an old alley and fell against something. He was trembling, eyes open wide and crying out loud begging his hallucination to let him go...

Keebo pov

I was walking down the path to the house, but when I saw the entrance...the door was open. Panic struck me and I though that something happened to Shuichi. I ran into the house "Shuichi!" I started to call his name, the house was trashed and I followed the trashed hallway that lead to Shuichi's bedroom 'something must've triggered him...thats bad.' I looked into the room "Shuichi! Where are you?" I started to search every hiding spot he uses "Come out." Then I stopped 'wait'.

The main door was open
The hallway is trashed
Shuichi's door is open
His room is trashed

Thats when it struck me.

He ran away

'Sh*tI ran out and started to search an call for Shuichi through the city. "Shuichi! Come out please!" Nothing. I passed and alley when I heard sobbing and quiet pleading. I got my hopes up and entered the alley. I found a vending machine, I looked at it and behind it.

Shuichi was there all shaken up and crying hysterically resisting basically nothing "Shuichi." I called him carefully and slowly approached him "Shuichi" I tried to get his attention "Shhhhh look at me. Shuichi" I know this may trigger him but

*CLAP*

I clapped with my fingers and he looked at me alarmed, scooting away from me "Shhh hey, hey I'm here. I'm sorry, come on" Shuichi started at me wied eyes until he started screaming "I'M NOT YOUR PUPPET TSUMUGI!! IM REAL NOT FICTION!! I'M NOT FICTION NO!" I slowly knelled down while he screamed 'no' over and over "Shhhhh Shuichi calm down, your having a PTSD attack its okay. Shhh can I touch you?" I think he calmed down a little since he nodded.
I put my hand on his back and slowly pulled him closer into a hug. Shuichi starts crying but not as hysterical as before "Its okay Shuichi. I'm here" I slowly caressed his hair while he cried into my shoulder "K-Keebo? *hic*" I leaned my head on his "yeah?"

"I-I cant *hic*...its all too m-much *hic* I-I *hic* c-cant...cant do i-it...*hic* shes t-there *hic* all t-the time I-I" I cut him off "Well stop" I pulled him out "Shuichi she is not here. You are wrong. She is as good as dead, well rotting in prison. Listen everything is okay, you are getting better and you know it too. We can get trough this together and you k ow that too. I know its hard, but we cant just give up. I promise we'll get back on our back legs and stand up proud" he smiled and giggled softly "there we go. You smiled, you did it" This was Shuichi first smile after the game ended.

"Is that Keebo from danganronpa! Omg!" I heard not familiar voice scream. We bot looked at the direction "oh and Shuichi! I'm such a fan!" Sh*t fangirls. We looked at each other and started to run away from them...

Shuichi pov

We were running away for quite a while. They interrupted me though, I wanted to confess to Keebo. Hes been so nice to me and helping me the best he can, hes co caring and I kinda developed a crush on him. Like how could I not, look how cute he is. He is right we aren't normal, but we will get better.
We ran back into mansion giggling softly 'its fun to smile again' and the. I looked at Keebo and My mind went blank. I pinned Keebo to the wall and...I kissed his lips. After a couple of seconds we parted away "what?! Shuichi?!" His face went red "I'm sorry Keebo, but I couldn't resist" 'Shuichi whats wrong with you!! What are you doiiing?!' We were both red "Keebo I-I" but instead I felt a pair of lip against mine, I kissed back and melted into the kiss "I love you Keebo" he blushed "I love you too Shuichi" we smiled and Keebo guided me to the living room.

He set us down me on his lap "Lets calm down a little" he kissed my forehead and held me close "I love you" he murmured into my ear "I love you too"

THE END

yesh finish. I hope you like this bad writted PTSD attack. So uh idk how it goes really I put some research and kinda made base from it, I hope its like that.

Anyway

Requests open still

Arrivederci