Mr. DICE Watch out?! (Saiouma)

Requested by: my brain in a bathroom
A little angst/ fluff
Warnings: hospital, lounge sickness, yelling at a kid, little anxiety disorder
Sensitive?- don't read
Plantonic!!!!!(okay idk how to spell that sh*t)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
Kid Shuichi x collage Kokichi
Shuichi is 8 years old
R/C-random city
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><

3rd pov

Hospital...a place where bunch of nurses and doctors try to help and cure people, from little kids to adults and to old people. They are always trying to do their best being supportive, nice....nice.

Well we are going to visit a hospital in a (R/C). This specific hospital is a special hospital for serious illness(i made that up sowy). Usually there are teenagers and adults in this hospital, but little kids appear in it too.
The hospital is located in the same city as the famous hopes peak academy and today the ultimates of this academy will visit some children to cheer them up a little and to tell about their talents.

Kokichi pov

Our class was standing outside the hospital, waiting for our guide/doctor to come out and to take us towards the kids department of the hospital.
I was thinking what little harmless jokes and prank could I pull when the group started to move 'Off we go then' "nishishi~" I let out my infamous laugh "what are you thinking Kokichi?" I heard Rantaro say "nishishi~ nothing to worry avocado man~" I heard him sigh and I skipped a little closer to the teacher and the doctor.

After some time we came to the department and were free to roam around and find different kids and cheer them up.
I was casually walking around it when I spotted a strange hallway. On the corner was a board that said 'don't go in' I looked at the hallway again and the lights were flickering between on and off and there was a single white door almost at the end of the hallway.
After looking at it for some time a thought came to mind 'what if theres a kid in that room...and by possibility of the state of the hallway is all alone'. I know for a fact that being alone is the worse scenario in history especially if you are a kid. I was about to enter a hallway when somebody exited the room, I hid behind a corner and soon I could hear yelling? Why would a nurse yell at a kid...

Shuichi pov
Before Kokichi and the class arrived

I was in my room and the only light source was a little bedside lamp that barely worked. I was sitting on my bed playing with my figures, I had a phantom thief, a detective and two policeman's.
"W-we got a lead detective Saihara...w-we found mr. DICE location" I quietly said in the best policeman voice I could muster in my state, you see I have a bad lung sickness that makes me cough blood and I'm very weak. I was in a room with other kids but they feared me so the nurses transferred me in this broken room.

I was playing with my toys for a little while when mr. DICE fell from the bed. I tried to exit the bed to get him but I started to cough violently and my personal nurse came rushing in the room "Saihara to bed. NOW" she said in a low voice.
My coughing fit calmed down luckily without any blood "b-but m-mr. D-DI-" I was cut off by the nurse picking me up and placing me in bed not caring to throw me on it. That caused me to cough again a couple of times "what were you thinking?! You cant get out of bed I told you that a million times already!! I don't care about your stupid toys!! Worthless child!!" She kicked the phantom thief under the bed and slammed the door shut.
As soon as the door closed tears escaped my eyes and I started to cry softly 'why me? What did I do?'.

One of the policeman's fell off the bed too but I didn't care about it at the moment.
I was still crying softly when I heard "We found him...the phantom thief is in the shop stealing a jewel. We need a detective to back us up" my tears stopped and I giggled a little wiping my tears away "C-copy t-that sir. C-coming to t-the s-scene" I started to move the detective to the edge of the bed "so you finally came detective-chan~. I was waiting for you nishishi~"...