I love you, dont forget (Saiibo)

Requested by:Flaming_SaiiboAce
Angst/fluff
Warning: Miu is a bi*ch
Sensitive?-dont read
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
Keebo pov

I woke up by something poking me at the back...??what? Poking? I reached behind my back and pulled my charger out 'what is this? Whats happening?' But then I looked at my hand '——' my mind went blank "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I ran to the bathroom in panic. I leaned on the sink and looked into the mirror "what is this?!" I touched my face 'I can feel' "nononononono this cant be happening. How?! Why am I...human?" I went back into the room and sighed 'everything will be fine Keebo, just relax' I opened the drawer and found some makeup 'maybe I can make my face look like before'.

I applied eyeliner around my eyes and made two stripes down my cheeks, I made my skin as pale as possible 'Now for what to wear.' I went to my wardrobe and found a dark grey hoodie and some black pants. Its not like I didn't wore a hoodie before...maybe once or twice. I put it on and put a hood on my head 'my hands' I looked down and decided to keep them in the pocked as much as I can...

Shuichi pov

Beep beep beep beep be-

'SLAM'

'Fracking alarm clock' I stood up drowsily and made it to the bathroom. I picked up my best friend eyeliner and applied it on around my eyes and made three triangles on every side 'I am not emo right?' I shrugged and quickly dressed up wanting some coffee as quick as possible. Not that I live from it or anything.
I exited my room and saw Keebo at the same time. But he looked different, he was looking at the ground and watching if anyone is near, he had a hoodie on with the hood, witch I never seen him do it. Well he wore a hoodie but never the hood. And he was shaking slightly 'can robots even shake?' Maybe he has a bad day.

At last I decided that my brain will work after coffee and made it to cafeteria as quick as possible in the state I am, witch is TIRED...

Keebo pov

I think the coast was clear. I was walking down the hall as sneakily as I can since I'm trying to avoid any not wanted hangouts and conversations.
Well easier said then done when I felt strange in my stomach 'what is this?' I panicked and looked down at it 'what do you want?' When I remembered I need to go to cafeteria 'but I cant show myself. It will be a disaster is I show myself and Miu-' nonono don't think that Keebo. That I walked into the other direction where behind the school is located 'no cafeteria today'.

When I came there I slid down the wall 'why did this happen. I don't know how to function with this. How do I control it?' I felt something down my cheeks. Are those tears? I felt my cheek and found wetness 'I'm sad, but why?...I'm a human everything I ever wanted to be, but now I don't even know if I want to be human.' I looked at the ground and started to poke it...

Shuichi pov

I exited cafeteria with a coffee to go that Kirumi made me. It was very loud since Miu was making a fuss about Keebo not being there. I will say I'm concerned where he is since, I only saw him this morning.
But why was he acting like this, it wont enter my mind that Keebo was acting very very off for himself. I mean, yeah I saw him wearing hoodie but because he was happy about it, but he was wearing it an he looked sad. Why?

I was walking with an empty cup in my hand when I heard a sniffle behind the school 'how did I get here?' I shrugged and went there to look who is crying. I looked behind the corner and saw...Keebo? I wanted to go there when-