A normal day(Celestia x Sayaka)

Requested by:@Stinkyfeet24
Fluff
Warnings:none
Sensitive?-cannot be
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
Non-despair AU

Enjoy^^
>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
Sayaka pov

I was running tot he school. I was a little late, I had the toast in my mouth and turned a corner. I bumped into a guy and Apologized them ran on.

I was suppose to meet my girlfriend at the entrance now look where that got me. I felt tears perk up but I shook my head 'she'll still love me' I nodded and went to the gates.
I made it to the locker and changed everything, then went towards the classroom and opened the door.

And the teacher was late so I was technically not late. I smiled and sat doen beside Celestia my girlfriend "you overslept I presume" she said while playing cards with some purple haired boy "oh my.." she looked down and saw the boys cards "nishishi~ sis you lose again" he grinned

"Wait sister?!" I asked and he looked at me then teared up "you *sniff* didn't told her you had a little brother...WAHHHHHHHHH!! Your so mean!!!" He screamed and at that a blue haired boy came in.

I saw Celestia laugh a little and the blue haired boy came in holding his hat down over his face. I felt Celestia hold my hand and I held it back happily.

"Shumai~ my favorite person in the world!" The purple haired boy cheered "what brings you here on this" he looked out of the window "sunny day?" I saw Shumais? Lips turn ip a little "the teachers are looking for you all over the school Kokichi...I came to get you" he said and then they skipped away while Kolixhi waved.

Celestia turned to me then "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my little brother...he can be a handful" I smiled but looked down at the cards "and I think he learns from the best" I said and she followed my lead "he does..." she smiled but it was a sad one.
I rubbed her hand "whats up?" She shook her head lightly "Its nothing...I was just thinking about Kokixhi is all" she smiled and I played with her long hair.

"Can you tell me how you met?!" I asked and went closer to her. She smiled "maybe another time" I pouted "aww man..." I crossed my arms "its a really long story love" she told me and packed her cards up again...she stopped.
I looked over at the shoulder and saw a Joker card but Kokichi was drawn over the joker "I swear to god Kokichi" she mumbled and I kissed her cheek "he loves you" I said and she put and arm around me.

Then the teacher came in and we started our leasson.

-time skip by me not knowing what I'm doing with this fanfic-
Sayaka pov

Me and Celeste were walking towards her home. We decided to study today "so any new songs you will write?" She asked as I walked on the edge of the sidewalk and she held my hand "hmmm? One but Its a secret!" I said and she chuckled "okay then..." then I smiled "buuut...." I leaned closer to her "I can give you this" I leaned over and missed he cheek and then she kissed me. I kissed back and we both smiled.

Then we happily walked over to her house.

When we came Celeste wanted to unlock the door when she found out that it was already open. We went in and then she immediately pushed me out and locked the door "cane we go to your house?" She asked and I nodded.

As we were walking again I asked "whats wrong with your house?" She gave me a nice smils "lets say my brother and his boyfriend had a really nice time in bed" my face went red and I his in her sleeve.
She petted my head "yeah then we better be in my house" she nodded and we walked towards my house.

I unlocked the door and we went upstairs in my room. We pulled out our notebooks and prepared to study for a little bit.

It was pretty fun, we had kissed brake, coffee brake, snack brake...well we were drinking coffee and eating snacks while we were studying. And let me tell you all this studying cane get you tired don't you agree?-so whats the best way to relax...

Cuddles!

So now we were both on the bed cuddling with each other while watching some cringe show on netflix. She was holding me while we watched and soon enough it was getting late.

"Its getting late" I pointed out and she kissed my head "well the best thing to do is for stay here...I will confront my brother in the morning" I chuckled and we slid under the covers. We held out hands, she kissed my head.

"I love you" she said and pulled me closer "I love you too" and at that we both drifted off to sleep.

THE END

I hope you liked it^^

One more request!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrivederci