5

It was sadly another severe training day, Aizawa had made it clear on what he expected to be done from the class today and how everyone was also going up against some pros but mostly against each other.

He had mentioned to partner up, a few people had asked you. Mostly Midoryia and Todoroki, you were trying to figure out if you even wanted to train with them today.

"Idiots, she's my partner for today." Bakugou had shut down the two boys who had asked you and also Mineta who was creepily standing behind you, waiting for the chance but got scared when he seen Bakugou.

"Why do you want me as a partner?" You questioned him and he simply shrugged his shoulders, not giving you a clear answer.

"I think you're more of a competition than anyone else in this class." He muttered, causing you to raise your eyebrows in amusement.

"Katsuki admitting that my quirk is actually some competition? Was it the lava that spooked ya?" You were trying to joke around with him, even nudged him gently with your elbow but your laugh fell when he glared at you.

"Whatever, dumb ass. Are we going to train or are you going to ramble on all day?" He was already getting annoyed but that's not unusual for him so you didn't really care much.

"Wanna finally talk about yesterday?" You mentioned, reminding him about yesterday events of you two in the weight room.

Bakugou had tried to remove the thoughts from his head last night, he was practically sleepless thinking about how Todoroki had angered him so much that there was no way to contain his rage of wanting to fight him over and over again.

"What about yesterday?" He tried to pretend like he already had forgotten about it, like it went over his head and didn't bother him one bit even though the truth was that it still made him want to rage a little.

"Forget about it," You caught on to him trying to play it cool, you knew how he reacted when it came to his emotions so you never wanted to pressure anyone, especially him, to try and express them.

Bakugou was just naturally angry and you accepted that, it didn't really bother you that much. Yeah it got on your nerves, it irritated you how you wanted to punch his face but you could also put up with the snarky attitude and also put him in his place when needed, that's why he hated you so much.

You had snapped out of your thoughts when Bakugou decided to start the partner up training exercise. He wanted to test your abilities again but he was sure to be careful of another black out lava trick again especially when you have no sense of control over it yet.

The training had went on for maybe an hour, he was trying to talk about your lava and how you should use that considering how powerful it could be once you have that full control. You never heard advice from Katsuki so you were pretty shocked when he stood there trying to talk to you about your quirk and how it could be more if you put more time into it.

"Your quirk still sucks but it has some potential." He added, crossing his arms over his chest and you stared at him for just a moment.

"Your quirk sucks." You mentioned, rolling your eyes and seen the irritation on his face.

"I was trying to help you, idiot!" You giggle at his small outburst, shaking your head and started to walk beside him back to the locker rooms to change out of the gym clothes.

"Don't get so hot headed, Katsuki. I was only joking with you."

"I'm not hot headed."

"Maybe a litttttttle." You dragged on, seeing him mumble under his breath and you nudged him again.