24

"What the hell happened?" Aizawa stood outside of the campus close to three in the morning as he stared at the two boys.

"Did you two have a big blow out again? Did you two fight?"

"No.. it was Y/N." Midoriya mumbled, rubbing his head where the cement had hit him while blood slipped down the side of his face.

"What do you mean it was Y/N?" He was tired and annoyed, he couldn't believe another incident had happened with the students so late at night and he was regretting the dorm idea.

"It was like she was a robot, no emotions. She came here and I seen her walk out the building and I tried to stop her to see if she was okay and she tried to kill me." He explained, the principal walking up to the three of them.

"She stole information from my office, it was on the camera."

"She wouldn't do that." Midoriya tried to defend you but everyone that stood there knew that they couldn't disagree with footage.

Bakugou stayed silent, staring down at his feet and his mind kept repeating the moment he looked at you. The little metal device attached to the side of your head was glued to his brain, what was it? He was trying to figure that out and didn't even realize he had zoned out and wasn't paying any attention to what they were talking about.

"She had something on her head..." He mumbled, shaking his head at the stupid thought that the metal piece could be the reason for this.

"What?"

"I don't know, I seen something on the side of her head. Something metal, like a chip implant." He spoke a little louder, thinking how stupid it sounds out loud.

"Whatever happened, she's wanted now."

-

You stood inside of the hideout, Tomura had taken the chip out from your head just so the other guy could run tests on it to see if it got ruined and if it's still full functioning.

They knew you still were awake in your body, you seen everything- you just didn't have full control of what was happening and they practically tortured you with it.

The sadness that filled your head, you could've killed them, they could've died. You wouldn't be able to live with yourself if that actually happened, especially to Bakugou.

"Ready for another mission?" Shigaraki stood by you next to the chair you were in and your tear filled eyes looked up into his cold ones.

He enjoyed this a little too much, he wanted to test your limits and he wanted to turn you into some machine that could easily kill off the pros one by one until they aren't any left.

He could tell just how upset you were and that only made it that much more fun to him. He watched the guy put the piece back on your head and suddenly, your emotions were wiped away and you were now lifeless again.

-

It had been a few days since you broke into UA and stole information and now you were ordered to break into another well known place and steal the most expensive item that was in there.

It wasn't long till you had the other villains tag along with you, more to keep watch and to be there when pros show up while you were inside collecting the valuable piece that Shigaraki swore he needed.

The silent alarm was set off the moment you took the piece and walked back out of the building, you knew there were a matter of minutes before cops and pros would show up to the scene.

"Get her out of here, we can handle the police." Dabi said to one of the villains that was tagged along by your side.

"No, I want to see her in action when the pros get here." Tomura practically shouted, your eyes moving up to meet his and simply stood by his side, waiting.

Not even five minutes had passed before the police had surrounded the area and a few of the basic pros had came along to help out. That was when things started to turn ugly.

Things went by so fast, one minute you were standing there and the next lava spilled out from the cracks beneath the ground, melting all that was in its path including the police cars.

Tomura had watched you in complete awe, the bright light of the lava and the way you threw it at everyone in your path, wiping the area in front of them clean. You couldn't tell if you had actually killed anyone, deep in your head you were praying you didn't. You hoped they had time to get away.

After everything that had happened, everyone was packing up the small escape van they had until a long bang was heard from behind. Your eyes turning around to meet with Endeavor.

"Great." Dabi mumbled under his breath and you stood up straight, preparing yourself for another battle until Tomura had grabbed onto your shoulder.

"Leave this one to him." He said, making you nod and climb inside the car, leaving behind Dabi and two other villains to deal with the now number one pro.

It wasn't long till the students at UA had gotten word about what happened, you were on the news and there was footage of you using your lava quirk towards everyone in front of you.

Bakugou had stared at the screen, his leg bouncing up and down from the rage and anger that bubbled up inside of him. He could still see the device that was on your head and in that moment he was fully convinced that you were being controlled and not doing this on your own.

He knew you a little too well, the late nights you laid in his bed and rambled on about pointless stuff and even at times you would vent about personal things. He had caught a glimpse of who you were underneath the tough shell you put up in front of everyone.

You were always soft when you had gotten a bit more comfortable around him, there was one time where you had opened up about a small piece of your past to him and talked about a happy memory you had with your family.

In that moment he had seen the real you.

You were more gentle than anything. Even though you would act tough and act like a smart ass, pushing his buttons and irritating him to no end, he knew underneath that you wouldn't hurt a fly and you were like a scared puppy, lost.

That only fueled his rage and hatred towards the villains and the way they had you wrapped around that finger because of that stupid device they had somehow managed to create and put in you.

He didn't know what to do, what to feel but his skin was certainly hot from the anger that shook inside of his empty heart. He didn't know why he was so angry, why he was so full of hate at the sight of you like this.

Maybe it was the fact that someone was using you. They were torturing you, dragging you along when he knew you wouldn't have wanted this. Even though you walked in UA, not wanting to be a pro and not wanting to be involved, you still wouldn't want to inflict pain on others, it wasn't you.

"Fuck this."