12

A/N: soososososos I had an idea and I wanted to try it out, the first part of this chapter will be about the villains aka Shiggy daddy🤧🥰

Meanwhile at the league of villains headquarters, Shigaraki had been deep into thought, the flashbacks running through his mind like it was yesterday.

Bakugou wasn't the only one who noticed the beam of lava and frankly, that had caught Tomura's eyes more than All Might himself.

He had wondered and researched to figure out which student possessed such power. It itched in his mind repeatedly until the news finally mentioned all the students weren't seriously injured... except Y/N.

A secret source had told the news that you were in a coma for days from the amount of power your quirk took out of you and Shigaraki instantly connected the dots, that student was the one who held the lava quirk.

That had created hundreds of plans flowing through his head, your quirk would be such a great use to his master and to their team. Bakugou had also caught their eye and both of them together would cause some serious damage and give the villains a better chance at destroying the pros.

A chuckle had left his lips, knowing exactly what they next attack was going to be and when it was going to happen. He felt like everything was coming together perfectly after the last mission had failed.

He needed you both.

He craved to have the both of you on their team.

"Lava and explosions, a powerful duo." He muttered under his breath, his fingertips scratching the crook of his neck as he started to laugh.

-

A few weeks had went by since the attack from the villains, you had gotten much more better with your lava side of the Earth quirk you possessed, making you much more confident when it came to training and battle days.

The friendship between you and Bakugou continued to be a weird one, he continued to walk home with you and the more he did it, the more he would laugh and smile around you.

It actually shocked you to see the different side of Bakugou considering when you two hung out with the other students, he never let that side come out- he continued being an asshole.

But

Today Aizawa had revealed that the students will be having a camp out in the woods where they would train in a much better area.

You all piled up on the bus and you had taken your spot by Todoroki and Midoriya, noticing you haven't been with them as much as you used to.

"Hey, when we come back from this trip we should do something. I miss us three hanging out." You had stuck out your bottom lip in a pout and Midoriya had the biggest smile on his face.

"Yes! You've been so busy with your training after class that it's been weird not walking home with you." He admitted and you opened up your mouth to bring up that you've been walking with Bakugou but you quickly shut your mouth, he would kill you if you told.

You agreed with Midoriya, moving your eyes to look outside the window and watched as the trees flew by, enjoying the view of the woods, something you've always loved, nature.

Once the bus had came to a full stop, you happily jumped out of the bus and held onto your duffel bag before dropping it by your feet.

"First assignment, you have to run to the campsite, it's straight ahead." Aizawa shooed off the class, not being anymore specific and you had groaned dramatically, of course he would pull this.

You simply just wanted to relax but everything had to be a lesson according to Mr. Aizawa. He was a pain in the ass, you hated how strict he could get.

All the students left their bags at the bus and had ran through the woods towards where the campsite was at. You had stuck around with Todoroki and you two walked the whole way, talking to each other.

It wasn't like Aizawa was watching and had eyes everywhere, it was the woods. You didn't really want to tire yourself out before you reached the site, wanting to enjoy the peace and quiet along with the soft sounds of the leaves brushing against each other.

Eventually down the line, Todoroki chose to start jogging and using his quirk which in result left you behind by yourself. It wasn't that big of a deal until you started hearing twigs crunch behind you, making you look around every now and then.

"Boo!" Your soul almost left your body, turning around to fully blast your quirk at whoever was there but stopped yourself when you saw Bakugou laughing.

"God I fucking hate you. How did you even find me?"

"Not hard."

"Were you stalking me?"

"What? No!" Bakugou grunted, regretting coming over here and walked beside you.

You hummed, giving him the side eye and continued your way down noticing the sun was already starting to set and you had to make you sit there and think about how long have you been walking to this campsite?

"Do you think we're close to the camp?" You asked him, his shoulders shrugging and he shoved his hands into his pockets.

"No clue."

"You should give me a piggy back ride and use your quirk, it could go a lot faster." You suggested and he shot you a dirty look.

"Or I can leave you here and use my own quirk to leave."

"Whatever helps you, Katsuki." You huffed, crossing your arms over your chest as you continued to walk.

He looked at how pouty you were, making him roll his eyes and he decided to ignore you until he heard your huffs leaving your lips. You were doing it on purposely to annoy him and it was working.

Bakugou shot quick glances at you every time you let out a loud breath, he was convinced you were a huge drama Queen. It was completely unneeded for you to be this dramatic though.

"Fine, you idiot. Get on my back." He grumbled, his face turning red and you smiled, quickly getting on top of his back.

"Please don't blast me."

"Yeah whatever, hold on." He glanced back at you, jumping up and using his hands to blast you forward at a fast rate.

The sudden rush of wind hitting you in the face startled you for a moment until you had gotten used to it, your arms tightly around his neck and you laughed at how fun it was, I didn't think his quirk could be this useful, you had thought to yourself.

But things came to a stop abruptly, both of you sent down on the ground and you groaned but his laugh was loud, you glared down at him before getting up.

"You did that on purpose."

"You were having too much fun, I had to throw something in the mix."

"By making yourself eat shit?"

"Yep, it was well worth it." He commented, noticing the lights ahead to the campsite and had started walking without you.

You dusted off your jeans, quickly walking behind him and noticed most of the students were already there and you mumbled something under your breath as you went to where everyone was.

"Thanks for ditching me, Shoto."

"You couldve used your quirk to catch up."

"Yeah, no thank you."