36

The next day had came, the sun shining through the curtains in your dorm room and you could hear soft breaths from behind you. You were surprised he didn't leave before dawn, he usually always did but this time he had decided to just sleep longer.

He slowly started to not care if people seen him leaving your room, he was slowly starting to not care at all and he liked the way he slept like a baby through the night when he was beside you. It felt familiar and it felt good to be able to get some sleep.

You lied there awake for a moment, one of his arms loosely draped over your body as you stared ahead at the wall in front of you. All the pieces fitting together in your head as the memories of everything since the beginning of the school year came to light.

It took someone else to ask and take you out on a date for Bakugou to be more possessive and affectionate. You couldn't help but wonder if you went out on another date with Todoroki, would it spark something in Katsuki to openly admit his feelings for you in front of the class and make it known that you were his?

It was something that intrigued you, made something click inside of your head and it made your heart pound at the thought of him doing that in front of your classmates. You would have to test out that theory but maybe with someone else, considering you already embarrassed yourself with Shoto last night.

A soft sigh had left your lips, racking your brain for an idea or something to push Bakugou to the point you wanted him at. You couldn't sit here and wait forever for the hot head to open up and put himself out there for everyone to see.

You definitely didn't want to always deal with the constant anger and arguments just because he couldn't admit that he can't survive without you and the fact that he wouldn't be able to handle the thought of another guy giving you the attention you desire.

You were so zoned out, your eyes staring blankly at the wall that you didn't feel the movement beside you as Bakugou stirred and started to wake up from his deep sleep. It took him a moment to open his eyes and let it adjust on you.

"Why are you staring off like that?" His voice was deep and it had almost startled you, making you jump and turn to look over at him.

"No reason." You lied, brushing it off because you honestly didn't know how he would react or what he would say about what you had been thinking about.

There was still three days left before classes would start up again and you hated to admit that you were pretty bored here and wanted to go back to some training and practicing your quirk some more.

Now while you were thinking about that, Bakugou still stared at you as you got lost in your own thoughts again, unsure to believe you that there was nothing serious going on in that head of yours.

As time went by, you both had soon got out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen but at different times but of course he was still paranoid about the situation at hand.

You were the first to walk in, a few students in there looked over and said the causal good morning, how did you sleep, how are you. Even some students have walked up and asked you about your date with Shoto and you kept it short and sweet.

But as Todoroki stood in the kitchen quietly, he had waited till everyone went at least to the table a few feet away for him to turn towards you and say what has been on his mind for the last 12 or so hours.

"I know about the conversation we had last night but I can't help but think about taking you out on another date." He had tried to be quiet about it, maybe to keep it a little more secret than the first date since the whole class found out.

"Why would you want to take me out on another date after that?" You were confused, staring up at him while fixing yourself a bowl of cereal to settle with.

"Because I know I can give you something better than what he can." He was referring to Bakugou and hearing that made you somewhat irritated but the thoughts of earlier in bed crossed your mind.

The thoughts of jealous Katsuki, the thoughts of pushing him to his limit to see how possessive he can really get. The toxic thoughts in your head were resurfacing as you stared at the bowl in front of you.

The malicious idea of entertaining this even if Todoroki would possibly get hurt in the process or Katsuki getting hurt or all three of you getting hurt but a love triangle did seem like the typical high school thing that hit the spot in you that kept the blood pumping and the thrill going.

Maybe it was the side effects of the microchip talking, maybe Tomura still lingered around in your head feeding into the negative thoughts you have on certain situations.

"When did you want that date?" You suddenly asked, not processing the words coming out of your mouth.

"I'll just text you about it later."

Shoto had left the kitchen, somewhat satisfied of you agreeing but he knew this could cause a big fight with Bakugou, he knew this would lead to a lot of problems and even a big fight if it escalated.

"What are you eating?" You had zoned out again, snapping back to reality when you heard Katsuki's voice from behind you, almost startling you.

"Huh? Oh, cereal." You replied plainly while the voices of your thoughts in your head fought with each other like a devil and Angel on your shoulder bickering about your decisions.

This wasn't going to end good but when did anything in your life actually end up good?

.
.
.
.
I'm back!

With a very short chapter to get things going again. Very nervous of coming back on here, very nervous I'm losing motivation and track of what to write to keep things interesting and entertaining to read.

My life has been a complete mess but I'm hoping for some sort of peace and happiness again and with that, I'll try to get back into this thing.

Thank you so very much for the endless amount of support. Since my last update on my animals, I think I've gained over 20k reads and so on.

I love how much you guys have enjoyed this story and how much you guys have been commenting and really digging everything.

I hope I don't disappoint :( <3