Another Important Note!!!

Another important authors note. Explains everything.

Once again in my life I'm going through something big and quite traumatic. I hate that my life has been slowly crumbling apart this year and this book somewhat distracted me from the reality of everything.

As you guys know from my last authors note, I lost my dog and it was hard and it made me take a short break.

Now today my cat is currently in the vet for early stages of liver failure and we are trying everything we can to boost that liver back up.

It's been super hard having to juggle that AND school and my social life and this book. And especially the expenses of my cat going through this, it has put me in a bigger depressed state than I was in before.

With that being said I really do apologize to everyone who has been waiting. I really do appreciate all the love and support you guys give this book that I honestly thought was gonna go nowhere.

Half of the next chapter is written, I'm trying my best to finish it but I just wanted to give you guys an update on me and where I'm at mentally and why it's been taking so long to post again.

Not asking for anything but support and patience. Thank you for reading this. ❤️