11

"Are you hungry?" Bakugou randomly asked you after a few minutes of silence and you two walking down the sidewalk through the town.

"Are you trying to offer me food?"

"Answer the question."

"Hm then yeah, I'm hungry." You answered his question and he grew quiet again as his feet made their way over to a small ramen shop down the street.

His hands were shoved in his pockets, the intense look on his face had you worried if he was constipated or trying to force himself to deal with you. You would go with both options.

You giggled under your breath, thinking about it too much and that made him give you the side eye thinking you were crazy for giggling to yourself.

He walked ahead of you, going inside of the ramen shop and had bought you some food before finding a table near the corner of the place to sit down across from you.

He still stayed silent, his red eyes glancing around the room before he made eye contact with you. He wouldn't say it out loud but he did all of this because all he could feel was guilt when it came to what you went through.

Bakugou puts on the tough guy act, he cusses everyone out and acts as if everyone gets on his last nerves but deep down he had too big of a heart and was very caring towards people, he just showed it in his own way- with his temper.

"Why are you acting so weird?" You finally spoke up, resting your elbow on the table and leaning forward to rest your chin on the palm of your hand.

"Tch, I'm not acting weird." He furrowed his eyebrows at you and you made a face at him.

"That's a lie. I don't think Katsuki Bakugou would ever save my life then buy me lunch all in the same week." You laugh at the reaction he gave off, his face turning a light shade of red.

"Don't flatter yourself, idiot. I'm being..... a... friend." He barely managed to say the word, looking unsure of himself when he did.

"A friend?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah??"

"I said yeah!" He grew irritated and another laugh erupted, seeing he still can easily be pushed.

It grew quiet between the both of you, the only sounds was of the both of you silently eating and the soft music that played in the small shop. You never took Bakugou to be a good friend in a way he was being right now but deep down, you were appreciative.

"I never said it but thank you." You randomly said, seeing him almost choke on his ramen and awkwardly look up at you.

"For what?" He was confused as to why you were thanking him and he was definitely uncomfortable hearing one slip out of your mouth, the girl that constantly pushed his buttons and irritated him to no end.

"For the other day. I know it wasn't a easy decision to help someone you hate and argue with all the time." You teasingly said, taking a small sip of the cup of water in front of you.

"I don't hate you." He admitted, he doesn't hate anyone as much as he says he does.

"Pretty sure if I was in the same situation, you wouldn't hesitate to help me. Plus, it would be one hell of a mess if you ended up dying and I don't want to deal with that." He said with annoyance in his tone and looked down at his bowl.

"Whatever, just admit you're a big teddy bear." His head snapped up to look at you, his eyes turning a darker shade of red.

"I'm not a teddy bear."