17

After the long hours of being inside the nurses office, your ankle had fully healed but left a nasty scar that made it look like you had a skin patch transplant since the patch was a few shades darker.

It wasn't long till everything that was going on downtown was fully over and the news spread quickly about All Mights retirement.

But now there was a much bigger problem ahead, trying to find how to keep UA safe.

And the brilliant idea? Dorms.

It took a few weeks for it to be fully processed but once it was, your father didn't hesitate to send you there on the first day of it being opened while other students struggled with their parents being okay with it.

It was surprising that your dad literally did not care about moving into a dorm after almost getting kidnapped and then getting captured... and then almost having your ankle destroyed just by a simple touch.

But the bright side was you were the first to pick your room. You had went for the one that had a good view high up.

It didn't take long for more students to come along, you had seen from your window everyone walking up with boxes in their hands and your eyes searched through all of them until you landed on Bakugou, the usual grumpy look on his face almost made you light up.

It's been a long few weeks without seeing anyone so the thought of now at least having some classmates to talk to, but no one really got it like Katsuki did- in his weird angry way but he still did.

You had went down to the main floor, opening the elevator up and going straight for the main entrance, Bakugou's eyes seeing you from afar and he had grumbled underneath his breath.

"I was hoping you wouldn't be here." He said sarcastically, making you shoot him a dirty look.

"Shut up, I know you missed me the last few weeks, Katsukiiiii." You dragged on his name, making him cringe as you held open the door for him.

"Please, you wish."

"I can't wait to come to your dorm and annoy you every second of everyday." You teased, walking behind him and he released a much louder groan.

"Might need to move back in with my mom, at least I can deal with her more than you."

"That hurt my feelings." You said sarcastically, putting your hand on your chest like you were offended but he didn't care.

"Do you mind if I come up with you?" You suddenly asked, making sure to be quiet and he had turned to look down at you, his eyes softened and he slightly moved his head, gesturing to follow him.

When the both of you were in the elevator, it grew quiet but the reason you wanted to come up with him was because it had been a few weeks and neither of you have spoken about the events.

After what had happened to your ankle and Shigaraki almost destroying your leg- it made your nightmares somewhat worse.

You already had nightmares of your family's death but now it was just mixed in with villains torturing you endlessly on a loop. It drove you crazy and it made you lose sleep.

Bakugou had somewhat felt the same. The flashbacks of your lava quirk almost killing you, the flashbacks of you almost being killed by a villain- it all stayed put in his mind.

He couldn't figure out why you were in his head and why he couldn't shake you out of it but it was nearly impossible for him to do so. He had a sense of kindness towards you, he cared about you- he wouldn't say it out loud but he did and he knew you could sense it during the times he walked you home and helped you with your quirk.