13

Everyone had finally made it back just as it was sunset and Aizawa was quick to give off more instructions and even separated the class into groups.

You were assigned Kirishima, Sero and Ashido which you weren't complaining about, you had gotten a lot with them perfectly fine.

The four of you went into the woods, looking down at the piece of paper of the map that you were handed.

"This map is so confusing, how are we going to make our way around here?" You complained, staring at it before Kirishima had taken it from his hands.

"Let me give it a try."

Time flew by, it felt like hours of being out here and the four of you were completely lost and instead of even trying to do anything, you made it into a fun little adventure.

Until there was explosions being heard in the distance and it made all of your eyes shoot towards the explosion.

Aizawa had made it well known to not use any quirks during this project but someone clearly wasn't listening.

Suddenly there was blue flames burning down the trees and it was coming closer to where the four of you stood, the sight of the tall man walking towards you. You couldn't make his face out at first until he had gotten closer.

"Hey there, little mouse." His voice was deep, his eyes burning through you and the smirk on his face wide.

You knew it was directed towards you but the confusion on your face, you didn't know who he was or why he was talking to you but by the flames that followed him, it wasn't good.

He raised his hand, shooting the blue flames at the other three students and you had looked back your friends, things were going too fast and the four of you had ended up running in completely different directions.

Your heart raced, running through the woods as fast as you can. Your breathing had picked up, finding a place to settle in a bush and the blue flames weren't that far from where you are.

You covered your mouth, almost jumping from the voice in your head coming from one of the pros to use your quirk to your advantage.

"They're villains, use your quirk if needed and return to the campsite!"

Your eyes widen, snapping out of your thoughts when you heard twigs breaking in the distance, seeing the same villain walking down the dirt path.

"Come on out, little mouse. I just want to have a little fun with you."

You had sucked in a breath, holding it in to stay as quiet as you can. You looked down at your hands, you could easily make the ground tremble beneath you but that would put others at risk. You could use water for his flames? That would work.

You can easily burst out the ground, use your lava. There were a lot of options running through your head until you had felt the heat of his flames burning the woods around you and it was a now or never moment.

Using your water, you had it splash out in multiple directions, taking out as much fire as you can and his eyes had met yours.

"Finally, I was beginning to think I scared you off." He smirked, making you cringe by the look of his face.

"If you have a death wish, just say that." You had taken all your energy to pull up gallons of water and throwing it in his direction.

"I want to see that lava quirk of yours." He chuckled, using the flames to easily guard himself and your eyes widen slightly.

What does my lava quirk have to do with this?

"Attention students, it's urgent to collect Y/N, the villains are here for her." You heard in your ear and you stopped, staring at the villain in front of you.

Me? What do I play in this?

Meanwhile

Bakugou had been with some of the students, once he heard his quirk can come into play, the evil grin appeared on his face and he didn't hesitate to use his explosions.

He had ran around, blasting whatever villain had tried to grab onto him, not knowing they were here for him.

But once he heard the recent message replaying in his mind, he had stopped in his tracks and left his classmates to run through the woods.

"Bakugou, we can't separate!" Todoroki shouted after him but he was already long gone through the bushes and trees.

Along the way, he had ran into Kirishima, Sero and Ashido- the three you were paired up with but you were nowhere in sight.

"Where is Y/N?" He simply asked, they stayed quiet and he could feel the rage coursing through his veins.

"There was a villain, we got separated, we barely just ran into each other now but she's still somewhere nearby." Kirishima said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Did you idiots not just hear the fucking announcement? They're here for her and you three are sitting around playing catch up?"

"Bakugou we,"

"Forget it, point me in the direction where you came from."

"It's not a good idea to go." Kirishima had rested his hand on top of his shoulder but he was quick to shrug it off, giving him a cold stare.

"Point." He simply said, making him point towards the direction where the blue flames were.

Bakugou had turned away, walking in the direction and leaving the three kids to shout towards him that he shouldn't get involved, he shouldn't be alone but he blocked it all out.

This was the second time he would be saving your ass but he couldn't help the urge to run after you.

There was something captivating, something pulling him in your direction and he hated it and as much as he tried, he couldn't keep his feet still.

As you stood in front of the villain, soon finding out his name was Dabi when another villain came into view and stood in front of you.

You didn't want to do it, you didn't want to use the lava they desperately wanted to see but you were in a situation where you're fighting off two villains.

Your defensive mode was automatically activated, the ground splitting up beneath your feet and the lava had blasted up in an instant, the full control of your lava had you feeling confident this time.

Their eyes shot up at the sight of the glowing liquid, almost in awe of it and you took that chance to shoot it towards them but they were far too good at their job, it wasn't hard for them to dodge it.

"Now we're talking,"

.
.
.
I got a little too excited so I'm posting another chapter hehe