28

"No, it's okay. I'll stay with you."

You were relieved to hear those words, walking inside of your house and closing the door behind him, making sure to lock everything up and turn some lights on.

"Thank you, seriously. I would panic being here by myself all night."

"No worries."

He had glanced around your big house, he had wondered why it was so big for just two people- especially since your father was gone all the time on missions.

You kicked off your shoes and walked up the stairs, making sure he was following behind you and into your bedroom.

"I can grab some of my dad's clothes and you can sit in my room while I shower, I really need one." You said quietly, leaving the room to grab him a basic pair of sweats and a t-shirt that would most likely fit him.

"Mind if I shower after you?"

"I have another shower, you can take that one."

You had shown him everything he needed before you had grabbed your things and locked yourself in the bathroom, turning on the shower shortly afterwards.

And while you stood underneath the shower head, the steaming hot water relaxing your muscles and making all the pain and guilt wash down the drain. There was still some lingering anxiety and the heavy amount of overthinking you did was only making it a tad worse.

After the shower, you had tried to dry off as fast as possible, wanting to get things done and go to sleep after a very long day. Your eyes had glanced over the bruises on your skin as you pulled on your pajamas, sighing under your breath.

Everything was so overwhelming and unbearable, you hated how much this was bothering you and bringing you pain. You felt so out of place, you felt like the officers should've put you in a cell and called it a night. You didn't deserve any of this.

You took the towel, drying off your hair and stepped out of the bathroom to go back to yours but had stopped when Bakugou had called your name, asking for something that he needed. When your eyes turned to meet his- he stood there in nothing but a towel loosely wrapped around his torso and his hair wet and flattened down on his head.

Your cheeks had started to heat up at the sight, nodding your head at his request and rushing away to grab the simple item he wanted- a brush to brush out his messy wet hair. When you handed it off to him, he noticed how tensed up you were and how red your face was.

"You okay?" He said teasingly, bringing the brush up to comb through his hair but kept eye contact with you, the stupid playful smirk on his face.

You had swallowed the lump forming in your throat, trying to not trail down and look at him, instead you had stared around his face or at the wall behind him.

"Yeah, I might head to bed actually." You needed a quick escape to leave his intense stare but when you tried to go back to your room, his hand was around your wrist and pulled you back in.

Now the both of you were standing inside of the bathroom and his eyes moved from you to look in the mirror to ruffle up his hair and noticed how nervous you were getting.

It was getting a little too obvious and he had decided to mess with you just a bit to annoy you. He had stepped forward, trapping you between him and the sink as his fiery eyes stared into yours. He was unusually calm at the moment, the stare only making you more nervous than before. You were praying he would just step back and get dressed so you can sleep.

"Something bothering you?" He asked, making it seem like he was trying to have a casual conversation with you and you turned your head to look away.

"No."

His hand was quick to grab a hold of your chin, tilting your head to look back at him and it had made your heart skip a beat and soon enough it was pounding inside of your chest.

"Pretty rude to not look at me when I'm talking to you."

"Right. Can you hurry up so I can sleep?" You had grown impatient and he started to laugh, his hand sliding down to grab a hold of your throat.

"Why? Do I make you nervous?"

"Maybe."

"Hm," He hummed under his breath, his hand gently squeezing your neck as he leaned down closer to you, his breath fanning over your face and you slowly looked up at him.

"You know what I hate?" He started to say, making your eyebrows raise in curiosity as you felt his fingertips brush over your skin slowly.

"I fucking hate how you make me feel when I'm around you." His body had gotten closer to yours, making your throat go dry and your heart grow louder.

"I hate how you're always on my mind." He admitted, a soft groan leaving his lips as his chest pressed against yours and his hand safely tightened around your throat while his face leaned closer, his lips brushing against yours before he had mumbled.

"And I hate how much I like you, dumb ass." Soon enough he had closed the gap between you two, your lips moving in sync as the butterflies swarmed your stomach.

The full confession replayed in your head, you never expected to have Bakugou admit his true feelings to you. He was a hard shell, very hard to open up but when he was around you, he could slowly feel himself unraveling.

The many times you have wondered and thought about whether or not he was just feeling sorry for you or if he actually had feelings and cared about your well being.

And even if the small confession was in a very Bakugou type way, you appreciated every word that you knew he had trouble saying out loud.

Both of his hands had slid down to lift you up on the edge of the bathroom sink, his lips only molding with yours more as time went on. Your hands had moved to wrap around his neck, only bringing him closer and slip your fingertips in his wet hair.

Minutes had went by before he pulled back to catch his breath, his eyes staring into yours and you were quick to pull his face closer again, lips barely touching as you leaned your forehead against his.

"I hate how much I like you too." You mumbled under your breath, your eyes opening up and connecting with his and he was a bit taken back.

You had leaned forward to connect your lips with his again, in awe. Everything that had happened today slowly slipped out of your mind as you sat here in the bathroom making out with him.

It wasn't long till your legs were around his waist and his lips were trailing wet kisses down to your neck, not hesitating to sink his teeth into your skin and leave a bruise there, making a soft breath leave your parted lips.

You truly hated how much he had gotten on your nerves but you also hated how much you craved moments like these where he would be doing small gentle touches or kiss you randomly to show some ounce of affection whether it was in a rough way or not.

He was always so hard headed and stubborn, not wanting to admit that a girl could make him feel this soft and squishy on the inside but when you both were behind a closed door, it was a different story.

He would do anything for you.

.
.
.
.
.
Another chapter for you besties❤️