The Final Chapter

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE:

Hi everyone, it's been a year since I've updated this story and sometimes I keep coming back just to read it as if I didn't write it or as if it's my first time.

I do feel bad for leaving it and abandoning it but as of now, I have been busy and unmotivated to continue this.

I do not watch MHA anymore, however, I still do watch anime. I stopped watching this particular one a little while ago, lost the interest for some reason. Can't give you a reason as to why.

However, I still do like Bakugou, I still like the anime, just not interested in finishing it.

With that being said, I will give you guys one final chapter. A finale, a last attempt to give you all the answers, to let you know what happens next and where it will leave off.

A warning that this chapter will time skip a lot. I don't really have the energy or time to talk about every little event that happens in the show, I want to continue this as my own.

Lastly, thank you for the endless amount of support and love that you guys have commented and shared on this story. Couldn't have done it without you guys <3 take care. Enjoy!

WORD COUNT:     11,691
_________________

The camping trip went by fast, nothing interesting happened, or should you say anything bad or villain related. It gave you anxiety to be there but being seated in a circle with your class in front of the campfire roasting marshmallows made you a little happy inside, content and peaceful.

Weeks have gone by, Izuku somehow managed to talk Shoto out of his funk and he ended up apologizing to you but not to Bakugou which was fine on your end but not on his.

But you guys decided it was best to not be friends again, you can both be mutual but there was no point in trying to rekindle a friendship that died a while ago. A sad solution to a sad problem.

You just wanted things to be normal for once, you started to feel like your mom, where you wish you didn't have a quirk and that you wanted to live ignoring your quirk.

As time went on, surprisingly Bakugou has taken you out on an endless amount of dates, each one slowly getting better than the last. Like one time he brought flowers, the next time he brought a gift you've been talking about for a while.

He was still a hot head, sure, but when he was around you it was as if you cooled him off. You knew the right things to say, the right things to do and it was easy for him to be calm.

Of course it took a while to get to that point but once it finally happened it was as if there wasn't any past issues at all.

As the year went on, you had woken up to Bakugou brushing your hair back and rubbing your cheek. Your eyes had flickered open a couple of times until they adjusted on the familiar face.

"Happy anniversary." He mumbled, standing up straight to let you take a look around the room. He was proud that he decorated it the way he did, a huge smug look on his face as you sat up laughing at the room.

"You did all this while I was sleeping?"

"Yea, I'm surprised you didn't wake up." He shrugged, sitting down on the edge of the bed as he stared at you almost in awe.

"Thank you. Happy anniversary." You reached over to throw your arms around his body, giving him a tight hug and you sighed happily.

Your thoughts ran rapidly about the last year you two have spent together, the beginning wasn't easy, it was horrible but it brought you to this very moment which is something you are forever grateful for.