23

It's been almost a week since anyone had heard from you and it wasn't long until you were declared missing by UA once they contacted your father and realized you were nowhere in sight.

Bakugou had beaten himself up for being angry and selfish again. To assume you were avoiding him and decided to let you throw your fit when in reality you were missing? He felt like an idiot for being so rude and angry.

While at the hideout, Tomura had successfully changed you into a full machine that kneeled before him and did everything he wanted. He didn't think the plan would work, he was sure it would be another fail.

But you stood in front of him, emotionless like a robot and listened to his plans, his rules, his commands. Deep inside of your head it was like you were wide awake with no control of your body yet you could see everything.

Shigaraki had decided to wait a few days to make sure the implant was successful before he had you out and doing your first mission on your own. The rest of the league of villains were a bit jealous of what you had become and the fact that maybe he didn't need any of them anymore except you.

The day had arrived a little too fast, the simple mission of breaking into UA and stealing information from the principals computer. It was small but he needed to test the chip and test your loyalty to him.

"Kill any pro that gets in your way." He mentioned, giving you all the tips and tools you would need to pull this through.

It was past midnight when you had stepped on the campus, glancing around at the dimly lit school and didn't hesitate to walk inside and down the hall to where the office was.

It was a simple mission, it's not like any pro was awake at this hour except maybe a security guard and you knew how to keep a low profile and not end up getting caught.

When you made it to the office, you put the hard drive in the computer and let it do the rest of the work. You had glanced around, making sure no one was coming or nearby.

"Too easy." You mumbled to yourself, grabbing the hard drive and walking back out of the school.

You had surprisingly made it out of the main campus and as you walked towards the gate, you heard a voice from behind you and it made you stop for a moment. The robot that had taken over didn't recognize the voice but deep in your head, you knew who it was.

"Y/N?" Your eyes had turned to look back, meeting eyes with another student.. Midoriya.

"We've been looking everywhere for you, where have you been?" He spoke again and you furrowed your eyebrows, confused but your mind was set on the mission so you turned around and started to leave.

"Wait!" He grabbed onto your wrist and the defensive mode activated, twisting his arm around and flipping him around, making him land on his back.

"I'm not here for games, stay out of my way." You said to him, making his eyes grow wide. Your eyes were almost too dark, you didn't even recognize his face.

When you tried to walk away again, Midoriya had practically tackled you and tried to get you down on the ground. He refused to use his quirk on you, afraid to hurt you but he knew he needed to make you stay.

But you were quick to grab onto him and slam him back on the ground, your foot resting on top of his chest and he could feel the ground begin to shake as you brought up a chunk of the cement, letting it hover over his head.

At that moment he was pretty terrified, convinced you were brainwashed into some machine or you just turned into a nasty villain, but he knew you a lot better than you think. He knew you were too kind of a person to ever turn out as something as evil as who you are now.

You didn't hesitate to drop the cement block down but he was quick to snap his finger and break it into little pieces, shoving you off of him in the process. The crashing sounds and the yelling from him had caused a good enough scene for some students to wake up and look outside the dorm windows to see what was going on.

Bakugou being one of them. He was annoyed and irritated to be woken up in the middle of the night but when his eyes peaked outside the window and caught a glimpse of your face, all color had drained from him and he had practically ran out the door.

"Midoriya, I don't want to kill you." This was more of the real you talking but the chip still had full control of your movements and actions.

"I wouldn't stress it too much."

Within minutes the ground was broken up again, throwing another cement block and this time it had knocked him down pretty good and while you were distracted with that, Bakugou had tackled you to the ground.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" He shouted down at you, your hands pinned to the ground and his worried red eyes staring down into your empty ones.

He could see the tears that left your plain dark eyes, confused at what he was looking at. It just felt like you were a completely different person to him. You managed to kick him off with your feet, the insane amount of power that came out of you shocked him.

You stood up, dusting yourself off and stared at both of the two students in front of you. Bakugou had looked at you real good, seeing the device that was attached to the side of your head and he had noticed it was new.

"I don't have time to play fight with you two idiots." You grumbled to yourself, using everything inside of you to burst the ground open in seconds and suddenly the lava had shot up to the sky.

You had made almost like a waterfall of lava, blocking their only way to you and you shot it towards them before turning around and walking away from the scene, knowing they couldn't go through the deadly waterfall to get to you.

"Y/N, you dumbass!" You heard Bakugou's voice in the distance as you continued to walk down the sidewalk, almost smirking to yourself.

He fought with himself whether or not he should run after you but Midoriya laid a few feet away passed out and he didn't just want to leave him there with the lava that surrounded the both of them.

"Shit.." He groaned, walking over to pick him up and find a route to escape away from the lava but two of the pros had showed up at the right time to see what had happened from all the crashing and yelling.

But you were already long gone, disappeared into the shadows and back to the hideout where Shigaraki stood waiting for you.

You pulled out the hard drive and set it down in his hand. He had a evil smile on his face, staring down at you like you were the best thing to happen to the league and you were.

You were going to do big things around here.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Decided to be nice and post another chapter. I always write them ahead of time then get too excited for you guys to read so I post them ;(