21

It had been days since the encounter between you and Bakugou inside of his dorm room, you two haven't spoken much about the incident but he had remained the same smart ass who bullied you in class and came to your room late at night just to annoy you some more before letting you sleep.

He had continuous battles going on inside of his head as he laid beside you and glanced over as you faced towards the wall. He couldn't help but feel guilty and feel stupid for dragging you into something he won't see through.

So he had tried to forget about the kiss and acted like it never happened and you never paid much attention to it, not realizing what he was doing and not realizing he was trying to act as if nothing between you sparked.

All while these days had flown by, the league of villains only got more hungry to grab onto you and that quirk you possess. It wasn't common for someone to possess more than one quirk let alone one that could destroy a city in under an hour.

They knew about your training and learning how to focus and control the famous lava quirk that had made you black out on a few occasions. It was a the most difficult part of your quirk to get control over but each week you felt closer to having full control.

Finally, Shigaraki had felt like they waited long enough for you and had decided to make a move towards you.

One day after school, Bakugou had waited for you like he usually does and decided to go into the city and grab something to eat from the famous ramen place he had taken you to a few times.

It wasn't much of a surprise that while walking out of the school, you both had ran into a few classmates and now it was a handful of you sitting inside of the ramen shop, eating food.

"Are you two dating?" You heard Denki's voice and you tried to stifle a laugh as Bakugou shot him a deadly look.

"Mind your business, sparky." He simply said, not wanting to further the conversation.

"Kind of weird how both of you didn't come to class the other day." Kirishima chimed in, pointing out the obvious that the other students brains had clicked.

"Were you two together that day then?"

"No, I didn't feel good. Cant speak for Y/N." He scoffed under his breath, his eyes moving to look at you as you remained quiet and eating your food in peace.

"Well? Y/N?" Mina nudged you with her elbow and you snapped back into reality, glancing over at her.

"Hm?"

"Where were you when you weren't in class?"

"Oh, I overslept." You shrugged, taking another bite and she raised her eyebrows, not buying the little lie.

"Overslept? In Bakugou's bed?" You had almost choked on the food in your mouth, shooting her a glare and she raised her hands up.

"If I would've known you three wouldn't shut up and eat, I wouldn't have let you come." Bakugou mumbled under his breath, making the three of them laugh and whisper to each other.

"Some things just don't add up, Bakugou."

"They don't need to. Do you idiots really believe I like her? That I'll ever like her? Does it look like I want something with her? Because I don't and I never will." He grew frustrated, not really listening to the words that had came out of his mouth.

But they had hit a soft spot inside of your chest that you didn't expect. You knew how he was but you at least thought he would be civil or gentle about such things. You didn't know if he was only saying that to get his friends off his back or if he actually felt that way.

Everyone grew quiet at the table, noticing the tension and the awkwardness as you stared down at the bowl in front of you. He was an asshole, you knew this already so why do you feel hurt? Betrayed? Why do you feel heavy like your feelings had pinned you down and suffocated you.

You slid the chair out from underneath the table and grabbed a hold of your school bag, still he didn't realize what he had said. He was too angry while eating his food that he just simply wanted to enjoy. But hearing your chair, his eyes shot up and watched you dismissed yourself.

"I'm gonna walk back to the dorms on my own, I'll see you later." You smiled, turning around and walking out of the shop.

"Did you have to say it so harsh?" Mina mumbled towards him and he furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at all three of the students.

Then he had finally processed what he said and it gave him a pinch of guilt but at the same time, he wasn't too bothered by it. He knew that you knew him better and know that he said those things to get them off his back but deep down you believed every word he had said.

While your feet hit the pavement and got lost deep into your endless thoughts, you felt sad almost but you also felt pretty stupid for letting so many nights go by with him in your bed making lame jokes or being playful with you and even going as far to letting him sleep beside you all because the nightmares had swept away.

Maybe that kiss meant nothing to him and it was just some lame way to get in your pants. You didn't know but your brain was pretty scrambled with the fucked up thoughts you had wondering in there.

Suddenly a hand had wrapped around your throat with ease, one finger up and hovering over your neck. Your eyes had grown wide at the sudden movements and the familiar voice had mumbled close to your ear.

"Wouldn't want me to destroy your throat next, hm?" His scratchy voice rang through your ears and the way he had teasingly ran his remaining fingertip over your skin, it had almost startled you.

It had given you the flashbacks of when he had destroyed your ankle, the pain unbearable and the scar tissue that had remained there scarred you deep inside. Tomura was someone to not mess with and you knew that, he was one of the villains that had scared you the most because of that evil quirk he possesses, one that can destroy you in an instant.

And that is why he was so intrigued with you, so interested because to him, your quirks were almost the same. Quirks that can be deadly and destroy people in seconds and he didn't want to let a prize like you go to waste in a dump like UA.

"I suggest you willingly come with me or get both of your ankles destroyed this time."