10

It's been a total of three days before you finally woke up, your head pounded severely inside your skull and you were confused as to where you were until you seen Bakugou across the room sleeping on the chair and you looked in the other direction to see Recovery Girl at her desk.

"Oh, you're awake." She smiled sweetly at you, walking up to your bed and touching your forehead to make sure you weren't running a fever.

"How are you feeling? Do you remember anything?" She asked you a couple of questions, making you sit there and think about what happened before.

All you could remember, however, is the villains storming in and you battling a few of them off and after that it was a blur. You tried your best to remember but doing that just made your head hurt even more than you thought it could.

"I only remember the villains and them trying to fight me, after that it's just blank. What happened?" You panicked and you glanced back at Bakugou who had bandages wrapped around some spots on his arms.

"Did I do something? Did I hurt anyone?" You asked again, your heart beginning to race at the thought of your quirk getting out of hand again.

"Relax, everyone is fine. You came here in severe condition, that young boy saved your life." She explained and your eyes shot over at Bakugou then back at her.

"Bakugou? Saved my life? That's a surprise."

"Well, believe it you idiot." You suddenly heard his voice, he was still half asleep and very tired from how uncomfortable the chair really was.

"I'll be back, I'll go grab you some food." The nurse smiled at you then left the room, leaving you alone with him and you started to grow nervous.

"Are you going to tell me what happened?" You barely said over a whisper and he scoffed, getting angry just thinking about it again.

He waited to yell at you about this for three days, three, and now that he sat in front of you he didn't want to make you feel incredibly bad for what had happened.

A sigh left his lips as he stood up and dragged the chair next to the bed you laid on, taking a seat with his arms crossed over his chest.

He started to explain what had happened from the beginning, how the villains appeared and everyone got split up. He went into detail about how he had easily kicked the villains ass and he smirked at the thought of it, proud of himself.

"No one cares about that part." You teased him, rolling your eyes at his cockiness and he gave you a cold stare before continuing his story.

He talked about the beam of lava that shot up like a erupting volcano and how he knew it was you. He was the first one to run to the scene to see you screaming with agony and being too far gone to even hear him screaming your name. He noticed how your skin was burning off your body and he leaped in to grab you.

As you sat there and listened, looking down at your arms as they were completely healed up and looked like they haven't been burned at all then you looked down at his arms and reached over to grab them.

Bakugou was about to yank his arms back but you were quick to unwrap the bandages and look down at the burn wounds he had on random spots of his arms.

"I did that? Right? I burned you?" Your eyes met his and his stare was blank, emotionless like he didn't want to confirm it because he knew it would hurt your feelings.

You sighed, your thoughts running rapid as you thought about the events he had just told you. It was your fault. You killed people, even if it was just villains, you actually injured people and on top of that, it was your fault Bakugou had gotten burned from your quirk.