Chapter 12

Chapter12

*General Point of View Change – Goddric and Rayn*

Rayn snuggled closer to the warm body next to him. He was waking up and didn't want too. As he snuggled closer a strong arm wrapped around him and pulled him closer. "Good morning Little one." Goddric's said to him, sleep heavy in his voice. "Morning." Rayn murmured."Did you sleep well Little one?" "I did, actually I haven't slept that good in years. By the way. Why do you always call me 'Little one'?" Rayn asked, curiosity laced his voice along with a slight hint of annoyance. Goddric laughed at his question. "Because one, you are shorter to me and two, you are my mate." Rayn rolled his eye's. That answer was even more annoying. It was true he was shorter then both of them. That triggered him to realize that Asami wasn't in the bed. "Where is Asami?" "He's dealing with Pack work. Being the Alpha is a full time job. We both have a lot of responsibilities his mostly with the werewolves and mine mostly with the vampires." "That definitely sounds like a lot of work. By the way I was wondering something but I am not sure how to ask."Goddric looked at him confused, what did his mate want to ask him?Was it something he should be concerned with. "What is it? Just be blunt if you need to I wont be mad at you." Rayn took a moment to think before he asked. "Your a vampire right, so don't you need blood...?" Rayn asked bluntly his cheeks burned with embarrassment.Goddric looked at him and smiled. "Yes I do and I need to eat regular food as well. I was going to talk to you about it, but we have had a lot happen. It would be best to feed on my mates, but if its not something you are okay with I understand." "Its totally okay!" Rayn blurted out automatically but quickly buried his face in Goddric's chest in embarrassment. Goddric put his hand under Rayn's chin and gently made him look at him. "I am honored and happy you will let me. You don't need to be embarrassed. Feeding from ones mate is not only filling, but of the greatest pleasure. I am sure that sounds confusing, but you will soon understand." Goddric told him.

He smiled at his mate, a smile filled with so much love and appreciation. Rayn had agreed to let him feed from him, there were no words that could express his feelings right now. "How...how often do you need to drink...." His question trailed off as his cheeks pinked. " Every few days or so. I can go roughly about a week before the hungry becomes hard to bare." Goddric explained. "How do you usually do it. I mean I assume you did it with Asami...."Again Rayn's question trailed off. Goddric chuckled. "Yes Asami is my mate as well as you. It can be done a few ways. If we are busy I can simply drink from his wrist. However I prefer to drink from here." Goddric ran his finger teasingly along the nape of his neck sending shivers down Rayn's spine. "Its more intimate as well as sexual. Feeding from your mates neck is pleasurable and before you ask. Yes there is a bit of pain as my fangs enter the soft skin, but it quickly becomes pleasurable." "Do you need it?" Rayn swallowed. "I would be lying if I said no, but right now I am okay.I would love to feed from you right now, but there is a lot we need to do today. So if you are willing I would be grateful for it tonight." Rayn felt the tiniest ping of pain in his chest, but Goddric was right they did have a long day a head of then.

Rayn got out of the bed and heading for the bathroom. He needed a shower and to do his other business. After showering and dressing he exited the room. A delicious smell assaulted his noise. "Breakfast smells amazing." Rayn complemented as he took a seat at the table. Goddric and him small talked as they ate. When they were finished Goddric told him he was going to go join Asami and work on pack stuff. "That sounds great I need to meet up with Jeff. He said he wanted to talk about somethings." With that said they both headed down stairs.Goddric gave Rayn a quick kiss before they parted ways.

*General Point of View Change – Rayn *

Rayn found Jeff in the kitchen talking with a few pack member that Rayn recognized as Amy the pack doctor, Eric and Blair, one of the pack warriors. "Hey Luna, would you like some coffee?" Amy asked. "Yes thank you, also call me Rayn. I'm not sure I am ready to be the packs Luna." Rayn said as he sat beside Jeff and the kitchen island. "You are going to be a great Luna." Jeff said as he as he patted Rayn on the back. Rayn's face pinked. He didn't know how to handle praise, he never did. "Its perfectly normal to call you Luna, but if it makes you feel better we can call you Rayn." Amy said with a sweet smile.She gave off a motherly vibe and Rayn found himself naturally drawn to her. "Thank you Amy. By the way Jeff what did you want to talk about?" Rayn said as he sipped his coffee. Jeff's grimace was noticeable to all. "About that. I wanted to talk to you about your moms funeral." The room was quite. "What about it." Rayn said it was clear it wasn't a question. "Well the pack is waiting for me to return before they do the funeral. On the off chance you want to be there." Jeff told him cautiously trying to gauge his reaction.Rayn thought to himself for a few minutes. No one dared to say anything.

Rayn was torn. His mom had been an amazing before his dad died. However after he died and she tried to kill him, well that was a whole other story. He let out a troubled sigh. "I think I need to discuss this with my mates. I am torn and maybe.... I .... I just...." "It's okay Rayn. Discussing this with them is a good idea. I don't have to leave for a few days, so take all the time you need." Jeff said while placing a supportive hand on Rayn's shoulder. Jeff really had been a pillar of support for him once he found out about the things that were happening to him. He now seen Jeff as a father figure and it was comforting . "I guess I will head to their office and if they are not busy I'll talk with them." Rayn said standing up,everyone nodding before dispersing themselves.

Rayn stood outside the door to their office. He wasn't sure what to do and not sure how to even ask or bring it up. Rayn took a nervous breath and then entered their office. "Hey Love, is everything okay?"Asami said to him as he entered the office. "Not really, I wanted to talk to you guys about something if you were not busy. However if you are busy, I come back later." "We were just about to take a break. What's up?" Goddric told him as he rounded his desk. "Is something wrong love?" Asami asked him. He could feel the concern dripping off every word. "Nothing is wrong per-say. I just wanted your opinion on something." Nervous energy was rolling off him in waves and he was more then sure they could feel it. What he would give to be under the hood of a car right now. He needed to forget the world and focus on the enter workings of the engine. "Whats wrong?"Asami asked him and Rayn could feel the concern rolling off both of them. "Well um... Jeff asked me if I wanted to attend my mom's funeral, and well I am not sure if I want to or not." Rayn told them. He could see the look of uneasiness cross their faces as they thought about what he said. " I mean she was my mom and before dad died she was, well amazing. I.... well..." Rayn rubbed the back of his neck as he tried to find the words to say. His mates were waiting patiently it was clear to him that they were understanding of him. "Apart of me wants to go, but the other part of me doesn't. I don't know what to do." He watched his mates mole over what he told them.It was quite for a bit before Goddric spoke. "Honestly Little one that is a hard choice. However if I am being honest. I think you should go. She was your mom, granted she wasn't the same after your dad died.." "I agree with him love, but if you do decide to go I would remember her as she was before he died." Rayn took in what they said. They had good points and if he was being truly honest he wanted to go, even through she had tried to kill him.

Rayn shifted nervously. "I think I should go, but...." "But what love?" "Well..." Again Rayn was rubbing the back of his neck."If possible.. I would like it if you would come with. I am not sure I could handle it on my own." "Little one, did you actually think we would go with you?" "No. Yes. Maybe... I didn't know if you would want to or if you would even be able too." Rayn told them. He really felt like he was bothering them. It caught him off guard when the surrounded him in a hug. He felt so loved and cared for, it was an amazing feeling. "Thank you. I really don't deserve you both." he told them. They simply told him that he does and that he didn't need to thank him. It was there job to protect, help,guide and love him. He could see the love in their expressions. He gave each of them a kiss before excusing himself to go and find Jeff.

Jeff had been relaxing in the movie room with Eric and Blair. They were watching some movie that portrayed vampires and werewolves in a completely inaccurate way. "Hey Rayn, whats up. I thought you were going to talk to the Alpha's?" Blair said to him when he entered the room. "I already did, so I came to talk to Jeff." "What's up kid?" "Are you ever going to stop calling me kid?" He asked as he plopped down on the couch joining them. "Nope not until you are older then me. Now what did you need?" Rayn rolled his eyes."So after talking with my mates. I, we, fill it would be good to go to mom's funeral. They said it would be good to go in remembrance of what she was like before dad died." "And they are right." Jeff agreed. "So when do we need to leave?" "Friday. Is it just going to you going?" "As if we would let our mate go by himself."He heard Goddric answer before he could answer himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: If you are enjoying the story, please don't forget to vote for it! Also I am so happy that you have been reading my story!